SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is FSIPanel a scam or what?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turbine777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is FSIPanel a scam or what?
    Posted: October-14-2018 at 2:37am
Are you serious?

I bought your product earlier from your own page (Fsipanel's) and was directed to "MyCommerce" to make my payment, which I did. The email receipt I got for payment confirmation said that instructions to download my paid for purchase would be sent immediately along with the one I was reading. It is now hours later and I have no such email (and no, it is NOT in my empty spam folder).

I have been going back and forth with the MyCommerce idiots for hours as they say I should send them the following:

Date your account was debited:
Account holder of account debited:
Account number of account debited:
Transfer amount and currency:
Recipient's account and receiving bank:
Recipient's name:
Your entry in the "Note to Payee" field.

I sent them all the information about the transaction that I was given BY THEM and they have no idea...

Are you serious? You charged me for the product, now where is it. Of course fsipanel's site has just a contact form, no email address and I did use it and now hope for response but this is so beyond stupid a way to do a transaction I wanted to find the forum the dev was to get this cleared up asap. So far it feels like a major scam to me and I'm about to file dispute with my bank.

Seriously, you should read what these idiots are telling me that fsipanel trusts to charge it's customers. This is why I take such long breaks from simming. Never do I see such flat out stupidity or encounters such a high percentage of problems and issues as I do when I try to buy a simming product (let alone use one).
i7-5960x ~ MSI Godlike ~ 128 Gb Corsair 2800 DDR4 ~ EVGA GTX Titan Z ~ 5 Samsung SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro ~ P3d v4.1
USN O6 View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2018 at 9:17am
You are in the wrong place and need to be addressing that developer in the proper support forum:  http://www.fsipanel.com/forum/index.php?sid=468a02c6f1d14e52bcf1e3b33576bf0c
Best,
Jim

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic