SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > SkyDecks Panel Design
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Internal Views.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simondix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Internal Views.
    Posted: August-23-2009 at 9:16am
I am trying to get the CTJ Panel to work in the POSKY CRJ.  I cannot get the internal views to show. Could someone put a step by step guide to show how to do it.  Cheers.
KSparkuhl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSparkuhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2009 at 2:03am
Give me a few days to check into this, okay?  Thanks!

Saving the world, one panel at a time.
simondix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simondix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2009 at 11:14am
Thanks forthe reply.  Good luck!
KSparkuhl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSparkuhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2009 at 11:29am
What internal views are you speaking of?  Cockpit... cabin... wing?

simondix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simondix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2009 at 12:40pm
From the cockpit.  Right forward, right etc.
KSparkuhl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSparkuhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2009 at 7:38am
Are you using FSX or FS9?  Vista or XP?  Let me know...

simondix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simondix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2009 at 2:37pm
Sorry about the delay I have been away.  FS9 with Vista 32 bit
KSparkuhl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSparkuhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2009 at 2:33am
If you're using the CRJ-200 available from our downloads page, the you simply need to control the views by using the number keypad on your keyboard.  I'm not certain if the newer 700 model has a virtual cockpit created within the model.

simondix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simondix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2009 at 4:22pm
Sorry I should have made myself read my post.  I have no problem with the 200.  It is the 700 and 900.  I cannot get the internal textures to show.  I can switch forward right etc.  but as if no window there.
KSparkuhl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSparkuhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2009 at 9:12pm

Okay... so therein lies the issue. I know for certain that the 900 does not have a virtual cockpit, but the 700 I'm not sure of.  If a virtual cockpit is not created in the visual model of the aircraft, then we're pretty much out of luck with that. Sorry I didn't understand your question earlier.

simondix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simondix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2009 at 6:17am

No my fault I did not make it clear, however you have sorted that one out.

Cheers

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic