SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Intermittent trouble opening panel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orwell84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Intermittent trouble opening panel
    Posted: July-24-2011 at 2:02pm

I am trying to rearrange guages on the freeware SCS Tu-134 (fs2004) for use in a simpit. I am able to open all the panels except one. Panel studio often crashes when I try to open the main "captain" panel. But sometimes, I am able to open the panel successfully. I'm not sure why it works sometimes and not other times. If I am in another panel and use the add guage option, I can add guages from the captain panel. 

Also, this aircraft has crew voices. I find that when I alter the gauges I lose these voices. I try to leave the original panels intact, then add additional windows to create the panels I will use in the sim pit. I'm not sure how sounds are associated with panels and what I am doing wrong, but I'm sure I'm not deleting any gauges.  Lastly, when creating new windows in this panel, they take the place of Shift + number when I use them in game, despite the fact that they have different numbers in the menu and I am not overwriting any panels.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic