SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Scenery and Mission Making Tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Instant Scenery 3 thumbnail maker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hendrik357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Instant Scenery 3 thumbnail maker
    Posted: October-19-2017 at 3:38pm
I am attempting to create thumbnails for objects I have created. I have done this before with no issue. My problem is that after I have followed the directions to the letter and I click the start button the barn disappears and all that is left is the green screen and the thumbnail maker does not make any thumbnails. I don't get an error of any kind.

I am using Instant Scenery 3 for FSX. I have it on my lap top and desk top and the problem occurs on both computers. This leads me to think I am making a mistake in the process somewhere but not sure what it is I am doing wrong. It has been a while since I used the thumbnail maker and may be a bit rusty. Any advice is welcome and I thank you.

hendrik
hendrik357
hendrik357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hendrik357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2017 at 3:12pm
I got it figured out! No reply needed.
hendrik357
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic