SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Scenery and Mission Making Tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Instant Object Studio Libraries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAlford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Instant Object Studio Libraries
    Posted: May-12-2018 at 4:07pm
Is there a way to save multiple models to one BGL file.  I am working on a large airport and would like to save a new part of the terminal to the same BGL, but with a different Model Name.  I know a library file can be created with Library Creator or other programs to make one BGL.  Just wondering if it is possible in IOS.  Also, is there a manual for this program?  I have mastered most of the usage techniques, but would be nice to have a reference.
JAlford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAlford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2018 at 9:34pm
I actually found out by accident today how to save multiple models inside an IOS project.  After creating three different parts of the terminal, I opened the third scenery project BGL with IOS and saved it to the first scenery BGL.  This time it asked if I wanted to add this model to the file instead of replacing it.  Clicked on yes and the model was added. Did the same with part two.  Then, just deleted the individual part 2 and 3 projects.  Now I have a Library file with three different models inside.  Sounds sort of confusing, but seems to work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic