SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > AirWrench - Air Traffic FX - GeoApr and FS Stall Effects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to change formation flight position?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boa974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to change formation flight position?
    Posted: January-14-2020 at 12:29am
Air Traffic FX works good so far on my P3D 4.5 but I was wondering how do I change V formation flight to something else? Thank you.

mudpond View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mudpond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2020 at 10:35am
Sorry, but the only option is to change the size of the formation.  The formation shape cannot be changed. 
Boa974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boa974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2020 at 5:01pm
Would be awesome if we can change the formation position like so in the next patches. 

mudpond View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mudpond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2020 at 3:15pm
Thanks for the ideas.  I'll see what I can do.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic