SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Panel Configuration Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGTN750 Pauses FSX on startup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: GTN750 Pauses FSX on startup
    Posted: July-22-2018 at 8:20pm
HI guys. First off I really like the GTN750. It allows for WAAS approaches and love using it in my A2A Cessna 172/182. It's awesome!

Now onto my issue. I have FSX Steam version(don't know if this effects it). Every time I load an add-on aircraft that has the GTN750 intergrated in the panel it puts FSX in windowed mode and pauses it automatically. It's not a huge deal but it is very immersion breaking, As this is a simulator game and it's meant for RL simulation. Anyways don't know what's causing it. I installed F1 GTN750 from wrapper and it installed normally. It asked for the Garmin Trainer which I also installed. The gps works as intended otherwise. It's just the annoying windowed and pause issues that I would like fixed.

If anyone has experienced the same or similar issues and knows a work around I would be forever grateful.

Thank you
Adrian
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2018 at 9:48am
Hello,

Register your purchase using this link: http://www.simforums.com/forumreg.htm to gain access to the GTN licensed forum area. This is not the forum to use for support issues on the GTN.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic