SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Panel Configuration Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GTN 650 Display dimming to blank

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GTN 650 Display dimming to blank
    Posted: December-31-2018 at 9:58am
Hello all,

I understand the 650 has a photocell that automatically adjusts the brightness of the display based on time of day. A nice feature, except I think mine may need some tweaking. This morning I departed before dawn and the display was so dark that I couldn't read anything on the screen. Is there a setup option that will allow me to turn up the brightness? I can't find any option on the menu and this issue isn't mentioned in the reference guide.

Thanks for your help
Brant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2018 at 5:39pm
A few other details that might be important:
I am using the 750 & 650 Stack
Beechcraft Duke 60 by RealAir
Prepar3D v4

Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2018 at 7:38pm
Hello,

Register your purchase using this link:
http://www.simforums.com/forumreg.htm to gain access to the GTN licensed forum area and post your issue there for help on a resolution.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
Brant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2018 at 10:36pm
When I attempt to register, I get the following message:
This certificate has already been assigned to a user. Please contact Flight1.com Customer Service if you need more assistance.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic