SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion Forums > Flight1 General Discussion and Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

gns 530 help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim strong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: gns 530 help
    Posted: June-07-2022 at 7:13pm
I just spent $50 on flight1 software and it doesn't work properly. The help system doesn't work. It keeps saying that my account is either no good or doesn't exist. You've emailed me and sent me my software so I know that my account is valid. I've wasted an entire day trying to get this to either work or get help. How do we get help?
Right now the software is totally useless and I've just wasted a lot of money. Trust me, this will be my last purchase from this site!
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2022 at 7:01am
Hi,

Did you file a ticket at Flight 1 Support?  They handle purchase and account issues.

Best,
Jim

jim strong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim strong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2022 at 9:41am
Jim,
   thanks for the response. I've tried everything and it keeps telling me that my account doesn't exist or my password is no good. It's extremely frustrating to not have a way to contact anyone. I think it's probably something simple, but there is no way to actually contact anybody. Not a good way to run a web site and expect return business.
jim strong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim strong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2022 at 1:41pm
Now they want me to join some site to pay and get some help. There's no way in Hell that I'm going to pay to get a purchased piece of software to work. I'm sorry, but the flight1 website is a ripoff, and I'll be sure to let all of my friends know!
jerkjerry47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerkjerry47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2022 at 6:01am
interesting information
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic