SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion Forums > Flight1 General Discussion and Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GEX & ULT Working ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote komorowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GEX & ULT Working ?
    Posted: November-12-2021 at 2:36am
I have installed all of the GEX regions and ULT Alaska. I don't see any difference in the regions being enabled or not.  How do I tell when the software is working?   I have set all the settings to their highest settings .  I did have problems with win 10 home with the admin settings. Win 10 home has very rudimentary admin privileges'.  In the win 10 search window if you type "users and groups".  The reply is that it is not available and that you have only standard permissions no mater what the settings you use in the (accounts?) says  So I installed win 10 pro, and reinstalled everything, after wiping the drive. I also found that everything I purchased had to be reinstalled because you could not just copy the files.  So back to my question - how do you tell if the GEX and ULT software is working.  I get no error messages and run everything as adiministrator.   HELP
T Komorowski      Question

TKomo
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2021 at 12:51pm
Hi,

Each of those products has a separate support forum.  Have you checked/posted there?
Best,
Jim

komorowski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote komorowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2021 at 7:33pm
Thanks for the quick reply. I will try that.  I was hoping for a more definitive answer.  Should anyone know what to look for please let me know.Ermm   TK
TKomo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic