SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gauge to install

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrcaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gauge to install
    Posted: January-30-2004 at 11:50am

I can not get the search function to work.  The manual states " Gauges to install shows the name of the currently selected gauge, and it can also act as a filter.  For example, typing in Cessna* into this box (not the use of the asterisk as a wild card character) will filter the files and display only those gauges whoses names start with cessna.  Doesn't work for me.  I have tried serval times and get nothing.  Example, when I type in simlcons1024 nothing happens. I tried the enter key,  nothing.  No mater what is typed, the open box does not appear. No gauges have ever appeared.  I have to scroll through all the gauges to select what I want.  Please advise.  Thanks.

Ed Struzynski View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Struzynski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2004 at 12:07pm
If you type in "simicons1024" and then enter, there will be no gauges listed as there are no gauges named exactly simicons1024. Try typing in "C*" and then return. All gauges which begin with a "C" will be listed. The asterisk is a wildcard. For example, typingin "C*.cab" and then enter will display all the gauges which start with a "C" and end with ".cab".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic