SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Garmin Trainer Setup error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AEE787 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Garmin Trainer Setup error
    Posted: June-28-2022 at 7:04pm
Hello i am trying to install GTN Complete And as it tell me to install the Garmin Trainer i get this message https://gyazo.com/ad914f37bf440c8a9effaf8feeb0fa2c
I look everywhere and i don't have anything inside my pc that is a newer version any help please?

Kind Regards
Steve Halpern View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Halpern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2022 at 10:57am
You may have installed the Reality XP GTN, which would likely conflict with the one you are trying to install. I do not think you can have both installed.
Steve

AEE787 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AEE787 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2022 at 12:26pm
Even with that whar i try to install it i get the same message but in the xplane worked just fine i will try to unistall it to,to see if this is the problem.Because if i didn't install the trainer inside P3D the GTN 750 the tcas isn't working 
AEE787 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AEE787 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2022 at 3:04pm
Hello again.. I uninstall all the GTN from the PC but still i get the same message..

Any tips please?
Steve Halpern View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Halpern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2022 at 4:04pm
Because of the Reality XP version, you may want to try their forum for proper uninstallation steps...

The GTN Complete was discontinued a while ago. You can check the forum here for that product (scroll down for that forum - you may need a separate registration step for that but it may be worth searching).

I would maybe try to reinstall the version Reality XP uses, then try to uninstall that correctly though Programs and Features. Note where it installs, then make sure to manually check to see if the files are fully deleted.
Steve

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic