SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Panel Configuration Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

G500 Blank screen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DuncanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: G500 Blank screen
    Posted: December-12-2019 at 4:50pm
I bought and installed GNS complete. I have the G530 and G430 on a PA28..all power up OK. I purchased the G500/600. This remains blank and wont power up..what am I doing wrong?
Flying High
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2019 at 10:28am
For help with this issue, register your purchase using this link:
http://www.simforums.com/forumreg.htm to gain access and post to the G500/600 licensed forum area.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
DuncanG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DuncanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2019 at 12:06pm
Hi, I purchased the GNS complete and the G500/600 and have registered both on the forum reg, but could not see a specific post on the G500/600
Flying High
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2019 at 8:23pm
Hello Duncan,

Create a post with your issue in order to get help resolving it.
DuncanG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DuncanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2019 at 12:24pm
Hi,

I'm new to Flight sim software..so please bear with me. I have a boxed version of FSX. I purchased the G500/600 as I am currently working though an instrument rating (My background isnt in software / sims or Tech etc).

I raised a ticket with with Flight 1 support, who advised I should register with Simforums. I did register all the products I purchased,. I couldn't see a post on the G500. I thought I had started one with my original post, which you replied to, advising I register my product and create a post.

Apologies for the confusion...I am just looking to figure out what I need to do to get the G500 working. If youi could point me in the right direction on the forum..I'd be grateful.

Regards

Duncan
Flying High
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2019 at 8:39pm
Hello Duncan,

The forum you want to post your issues at is here:

https://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=54&title=f1-gtn-gns-g500600-series-support-forum

Cheers!
DuncanG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DuncanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2019 at 1:55pm
Hi, I have purchased GTN and GNS complete to try and get the G500/600 working. I have posted on the forum but without any success. I bought the product to practice for an instrument rating I am doing. Given this product does not work, please can I have a refund
Flying High
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2019 at 6:26pm
Hello,

If you are not able to get the support you are looking for and want a refund, you can create a ticket at http://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp and we can help you further there.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic