SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Cessna 182 Turbo Skylane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

G1000 and Lights not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djpicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: G1000 and Lights not working
    Posted: August-11-2020 at 4:48pm
Hi Y'all,
This is an interesting problem. For some reason the T182T Skylane is not showing any lights when switched on and the G1000 avionics are pitch black. I have done a reinstall and have even tried checking to see if the files are there which they are. I'm so confused. I'm on FSX:SE so there should be no compatibility issue. Some more info is that whenever I install it I select the FSX:SE install and then set the folder to the FSX root in the steam common folder. Any help with this would be really appreciated. 
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2020 at 7:59am
Hi,

Try using the Flight 1 Purchase Agent to refresh the local license.  If that does not fix the issue, please be certain that your default FSX-SE flight loads with all the switches on.  If it does not, start FSX-SE with the default flight, set all the electrical switches to ON then save that aircraft as the new default flight.
Best,
Jim

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic