SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FSPS’s gauge cleaner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSPS’s gauge cleaner
    Posted: June-23-2003 at 8:57pm

Hi Ed; I've just found this forum and would like to congratulate you on a great program. I've been using it for more than 2 years and just recently upgraded it.  Now I am not too clear on the gauge cleaning utility and the documentation isn't too clear as to whether FSPS creates a file for the unused gauges found by the scan of the aircraft.  What exactly happens if and when I tell it to clean up my gauge file in FS2002?  Robin

Robin
Ed Struzynski View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Struzynski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2003 at 11:14am
You have two options, Delete the selected Gauges, or Move them to another folder. The safest course is to move them to a temporary folder and run FS for a while to make sure you really don't need them -- you can then delete them to save disk space.

When you delete them, they are really deleted, and will end up in the recycle bin unless you have that feature turned off in Windows.
Robin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2003 at 8:54pm
Thanks Ed; Will FSPS create a folder for these unused gauges or do I have to make one and direct fsps to it?  Robin
Robin
Ed Struzynski View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Struzynski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2003 at 10:47am
When you select "Move" then a common dialog box will prompt you where to put the files. You can create a new folder in the dialog. Or you can just make one yourself.
Robin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2003 at 11:33am
Thanks Ed; that clears that up.  Robin
Robin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic