SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FSIPanel P3Dv4 Networked Configuration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rymrks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSIPanel P3Dv4 Networked Configuration
    Posted: January-13-2018 at 4:42am
I have just upgraded to FSIPanel for P3Dv4 and it works well on my server PC. However I wish to run this program from a client PC (as I have done with previous version of P3D). I can't find anything in the new manual about setting up a networked configuration and when I try to do so, using help found on this forum, I end up with the following message. 'An internet connection is required to validate this version, please check your internet connection and restart FSIPanel'. Now I have tried everything to try to fix this issue following advice given on this forum but all to no avail.

Roy
rymrks View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rymrks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2018 at 6:21am
Problem solved. FSIPanel 2017 has a dedicated forum, here I found the information that FSIPanel 2017 is work in progress for a server/client setup, so this feature is not currently available. My problems were further compounded because despite uninstalling the previous version some folders remained and I was basically trying to configure the previous uninstalled version on my client PC. 

Roy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic