SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FSiPanel 2017 for Prepar3D v3 v4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSiPanel 2017 for Prepar3D v3 v4
    Posted: December-16-2017 at 2:50am
Dear pilots,

FSiPanel 2017 for Prepar3D V3 and V4 is on short final, beta tests are giving good results and we are now finalizing the documentation, last requirement for the release.

FSiPanel 2017 will initially include the following aircraft:
- PMDG 737
- PMDG 747
- PMDG 747 QOTS II
- iFly 737
- iFly 747

After the release, we will be working on other complex and popular aircraft.

FSiPanel 2017 will now be simulator specific, FSX or P3D (2 different software and licenses)

FSiPanel 2017 license will include 2 addons credits.

What is an addon credit?

To enable a specific aircraft type with FSiPanel, you must use one of your credits.
A new license includes 2 credits, further credits can be bought at a later stage if required.

FSiPanel new price structure:
- FSiPanel 2017 Prepar 3D v3,v4                USD 19.95
   Including 1 addon credit

- FSiPanel 2017 Prepar 3D v3,v4                USD 24.95
   Including 2 addons credits

- FSiPanel 2017 Prepar 3D v3,v4                USD 29.95
   Including 3 addons credits

FSiPanel 2017 addons credits
- 1 addon credit                         USD 9.95
- 3 addons credits                        USD 24.95

FSiPanel Version 1 license upgrade:

FSiPanel V1 customers will get the following discount:
- FSiPanel v1 bought after Dec 31st 2016          FREE upgrade
Including 3 credits

- FSiPanel v1 bought before Dec 31st, 2016          USD 12.95
Including 3 credits

Note : This discount will be valid until 31st March 2018
Your FSiPanel v1 license will be deactivated if you decide to upgrade.

Dear pilots, I’ve been working a lot on this new version, improving it with the help of my beta testers team, adding new features, improving the speed of trimming, allowing now pilots to create any waypoint they like based on navigation database, GPS coordinates, etc.

A list of new features will be announced on the product page shortly.

As you might now, I am an independent developer working as a full time as an airline pilot and instructor, reason why it took me some time to code this new upcoming release.

Safe flying,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
ktomi65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktomi65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2017 at 3:39am
This is great news just before Christmas! I just wonder why older customers (before 31/12/2016) have to pay for the update, meanwhile, those who bought your application eg. yesterday - no. I really like this program, but since I have P3D v.4 I am waiting for the update.
Tokitaumelie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tokitaumelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2017 at 7:39am
Thanks JP for the work done.
Looking forward to release.

Happy Holidays and kind regards
mokja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2017 at 2:02pm
Hello,

i use the BETA Version 1.0.0.21

My Problem is: i can´t select a Runway.
i updadet my Database ... but the Problem remains.

What can i do??

Greetings
Thimo
officercrockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote officercrockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2017 at 2:35am
Nice to hear that the version is finished and the upgrade pricing is very reasonable too.
dgraham1284 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dgraham1284 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2017 at 12:10am
Originally posted by mokja mokja wrote:

Hello,

i use the BETA Version 1.0.0.21

My Problem is: i can´t select a Runway.
i updadet my Database ... but the Problem remains.

What can i do??

Greetings
Thimo

1.0.0.84 has been out a long time. Perhaps start there......
simbio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simbio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2017 at 10:25am
Hi Thank's for the news
I think is reasonable to upgrade to V4, but I invested since your first beta and i find not correct to put harder tag on old customer this is just my opinion.
I hope that we will never see any problem upon lunch FSipanel, where the aircraft sometime is not set correctly.
So the only option is to relunch the sim platform and it takes several minute.
On my experience is 1/4 of the time.

Japo32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Japo32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2017 at 8:53pm
So if I understood correctly, we the ones that have iPanel v1 if we upgrade will have the new one with 3 credits. Do we have to spend those credits in the included planes at start 2017 version, or those credits are for future planes to include?

What I mean is that I preffer to use A2A planes in ipanel. So when you release it it would be useless for me if I want to preserve those credits for possible future planes to come. Would be nice to have those 5 planes included plus the 3 credits to spend in future.
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2018 at 11:40pm
Hi, if you upgrade your license to FSiPanel 2017, you will have a total of 3 credits.

you will then have to use 1 credit per addon that you would like to activate.
These credits don't need to be used at once, you can use them when needed.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2018 at 11:41pm
Hi guys,

Release version is now ready, finalizing the delivery process and documentation.
ETA 2-3 days.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2018 at 2:46pm
FSiPanel 2017 for Prepar3D V3,V4 is now available for all customers who bought the software in 2017. To receive your FREE license upgrade, please follow the link below and fill all the information required.

Cheers,

J-P

Upgrade FSiPanel
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
SleepyWeltonBoy View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SleepyWeltonBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2018 at 4:59pm
Hi J-P,

Thanks for the great news. Is the new version available if I wish to retain V1 and pay full price?
simbio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simbio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2018 at 6:34pm
I jump in this new upgrade, right now there is only PMDG and IFLY, do you plan FSlab?
The old method to add normal/basic aircraft is still available or we need credit?
Where we buy those credit?
Are you still envolve with Flight1?
Thank you
Fabrizio

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2018 at 11:52pm
Hi Fabrizio,

For 2017 version, please use the new forum:

FSiPanel 2017 forum

Flight1 is still the publisher of FSiPanel Version 1 for FSX and maybe soon as well for 2017 version.

FSiPanel webpage will be changed shortly with all information for the credits.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
SleepyWeltonBoy View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SleepyWeltonBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2018 at 5:54am
Hi J-P,

Just purchased the upgrade and my installation gets stuck in a loop after installing the Microsoft SQL DB.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
jannier View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jannier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2018 at 7:40am
Originally posted by SleepyWeltonBoy SleepyWeltonBoy wrote:

Hi J-P,

Just purchased the upgrade and my installation gets stuck in a loop after installing the Microsoft SQL DB.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Hi,

Please go here for FSiPanel 2017 support:
Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Intel i5 2500k @ 4.6Ghz/ GTX 780Ti 3GB/ 8GB RAM/ Win7 x64
saverio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saverio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2018 at 1:29pm
Hall J.P, 

I installed it into P4D and everything just went fine with only one big worrying exception. Navigraph navdata do not update in fsipanel. I'm using fms data manager with all my products, fsipanel included, but despite many and many attempts navata remain still outdated. Any suggestion about how I should proceed further? Any help will be highly appreciated. All the best and Happy New Year.
Best
Saverio
ktomi65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktomi65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2018 at 6:16pm
Everything is O.K. Works withouth problems. Navigraph database can be updated via FMS Data Manager with correct path described.
Thank You J-P!
saverio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saverio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2018 at 3:17am
Originally posted by ktomi65 ktomi65 wrote:

Everything is O.K. Works withouth problems. Navigraph database can be updated via FMS Data Manager with correct path described.
Thank You J-P!

Hi, can you tell me how you did? My FMS Data Manager doesn’t find FSiPanel when I scan the system to search for any addon. I have to do thiis operation manually. The path I choose for the installation is directly into my C: drive. I also installed it into the default path (Program86 ... ) but even in this case no navata updated. It’s always stuck in airac 1410. I uninstalled and installed it several times but unsuccessfully.
Best
Saverio
ktomi65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktomi65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2018 at 3:52am
In FMS Data Manager:
Addon Mappings - Add - Select an addon (FSiPanel) and choose from the right side „ User defined folder”
Then chose your FSiPanel ROOT folder, not a Navdata.
This will work for 100%
saverio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saverio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2018 at 4:09am
Originally posted by ktomi65 ktomi65 wrote:

In FMS Data Manager:
Addon Mappings - Add - Select an addon (FSiPanel) and choose from the right side „ User defined folder”
Then chose your FSiPanel ROOT folder, not a Navdata.
This will work for 100%

Hi Ktomi65,

thanks a lot for your feedback and help.I finally made it ;-)
thanks soooooooooo much.
Ciao from Italy
Best
Saverio
serkan34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serkan34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2018 at 11:59am
HELLO THERE I bought fsipan yesterday but somehow it did not work properly p34 v4 ı work then fsipanel den choose and then nothing works and the plane crashes no button is pressed sim connect error this fsipanel sim connectide has already installed even though i have not installed it i have installed simde connecter sim connectler but it does not work or does not work, please give me a solution to this, please give me the rate of payment you have continued without developing fully I think that the market will try to deal with v4 hours I expect an immediate reply from you 29.95 I have 3 credits to your information
diajohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diajohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2018 at 4:34pm
I also purchased the product and really don't much care for the contortions required for the PMDG 737.  Reloading P3D4.1 takes quite a while when you have a ton of stuff in it.

Since you use the Flight1 folder,  is this product refundable?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2018 at 10:47pm
Hi, are you talking about FSiPanel v1 or version 2017? Flight1 is taking care of FSiPanel V1, for 2017, use the dedicated forum:
https://www.fsipanel.com/forum

For a refund request (depending on the purchase date) , please use the link below and send us a message with your order number and date of purchase.

https://www.fsipanel.com/Aboutus.html

J-P

FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic