SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(FS9) Panel Falcon50 Reality XP GNS 530 JL2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clopino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (FS9) Panel Falcon50 Reality XP GNS 530 JL2
    Posted: December-03-2012 at 4:53pm
Hello everybody, I came to you because i tried to do a retrofit of my Falcon 50 panel (By Yannick Lavigne) with The Reality XP gaugesGNS530 and JetLine2 with FS Panel Studio but when i do "add a gauge" and i try to select these gauges, it is writte "can't load this gauge".

Does somebody knows why? can you help me please? thank you very much by advance for helping me and have a good day!

clopino
Bert Pieke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bert Pieke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2012 at 5:38pm
Quoting from another post:

FSD Gauges typically have copy protection which prohibits utilities like FS Panel Studio from reading them.

You should be able to read Reality XP gauges, we have worked with them to ensure that this works. One thing to check is that you have "Options:Preferences:Resolve Gauge DLL Dependencies" checked.
Bert
clopino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clopino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2012 at 6:24pm
Bert i don't know what i'll do without you!!! thanks a lot!!! now i can select the RXP gauges!! i'll give you some news about my work as soon as i'll be satisfy!!!!! :D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic