SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FS window

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samppa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS window
    Posted: August-08-2003 at 5:09am
Hello.

I am trying to fit my main panel window to FS outside window, but I had some problems doing that.

When I open my panel in FS2002 the outside world horizon stays far under my panel, so I can only see the sky. I think there must be a way to move up the horizon,I have tryed many possibilities but nothing seems to work.

Could anybody help me with this problem?

Thank you

Samppa
89kraus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89kraus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2003 at 7:58am

I'm not infront of my FS pc right now, but I remember I had a similar problem, where I had a panel where I wanted to bring the outside down a little more.  What you need to do is with the main panel, go to the Window-> size and Position ( or something like that I can't remember exactly) but you should get a window with a representation of what the panel will look like in FS.  Arround that representation there are some sliders that can be adjusted.  Just click and drag them around to see what they do.  You should find one that will let you adjust the bottom of the external view up.  Then just hit OK and everything should work. 

Remember I'm working from memory here, so I probably have a few things off.  If you still can't find what I'm trying to tell you, when I get home I'll go though it step by step and use the correct termenology.  I hope this helps anyways.

Joe Kraus
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic