SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Terrain and XpressSim Products > Ultimate Terrain And XpressSim Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Floating Lights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher27567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Floating Lights
    Posted: November-20-2020 at 10:21pm
I just purchased UTXUSAV2. I've has UTXUSA for years and have always experienced floating lights at my home airport KORH which is 1012 feet ASL. To remove the lights, I have had to deactivate the Lights section in UTXUSA configuration tool. Before installing UTXUSAV2, I uninstalled UTXUSA which I call V1. The original product. Upon installing V2 and the new Lights folder, I clicked on "Set Light Assignments". I loaded FSX and activated "Autogen Lighting for UTX" in the FSX scenery library. It was automatically placed just above the last UTX entry at number 47.

I went to KORH and saw the floating lights once again. If I uncheck the number 47 entry in the scenery library mentioned above, the floating lights disappear but so do all the autogen road lights. I've attached a pic of these lights. How do I get rid of these and still maintain the autogen lights. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic