SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Flight1 GTN Support forms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blakeburles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flight1 GTN Support forms
    Posted: May-20-2018 at 8:18pm
trying to get into the flight1 GTN forums have signed up ages back all my info is correct keep getting Only members with sufficient permission can access this page. 
Tiberiu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiberiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2018 at 10:54am
Please write a ticket here and somebody will help you:

http://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp
vats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2018 at 4:59pm
s
crisheim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crisheim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2018 at 3:03pm
is there a forum for GTN 750 blank screen or error code 20?
plagergren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plagergren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2018 at 3:19pm
I am trying to implement the GTN 650 in a hardware-based P3D simulator and I need to jknow what the P3D events are that the GTN 650 repsond to.

How do I find that out?
LATECOERE View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LATECOERE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2018 at 9:49am
Hello, simple question: I will reinstall the flt1gtncomplet. Should I uninstall the one already installed ?
merci
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2018 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by LATECOERE LATECOERE wrote:

Hello, simple question: I will reinstall the flt1gtncomplet. Should I uninstall the one already installed ?
merci

You can install over the current one.

Cheers!
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2018 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by crisheim crisheim wrote:

is there a forum for GTN 750 blank screen or error code 20?

Please register your purchase using this link:
http://www.simforums.com/forumreg.htm to gain access to the GTN licensed forum area.

Thanks!
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2018 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by plagergren plagergren wrote:

I am trying to implement the GTN 650 in a hardware-based P3D simulator and I need to jknow what the P3D events are that the GTN 650 repsond to.

How do I find that out?

Hello,

register your purchase using this link: http://www.simforums.com/forumreg.htm to gain access to the GTN licensed forum area.

Thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plagergren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2018 at 3:40pm
That's the third time you've given me the same message. I am registered and you haven't answered my question yet. your concept of customer support is laughable.
LATECOERE View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LATECOERE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2018 at 3:46pm
Merci Wink
Jim Rhoads View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Rhoads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2018 at 8:50am
Originally posted by plagergren plagergren wrote:

That's the third time you've given me the same message. I am registered and you haven't answered my question yet. your concept of customer support is laughable.

Apparently you are not listening.
GTN support will be handled in the dedicated registered forum space for that product and will not be answered outside of that dedicated forum.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plagergren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2018 at 11:02am
Well I am listening and I got the answers I needed on that forum some time ago. 

However, I keep getting these e-mails directing me to somewhere I have already been. 

So apparently whoever looks at this part of the forum is unfamiliar with transactions that have taken place on the dedicated support forum.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic