SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Cessna 162 SkyCatcher
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Flight Planner/MFD question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mynetdude2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flight Planner/MFD question
    Posted: July-23-2013 at 8:54am
Hey Jeff; 

I read the manual concerning flight plan creation, editing and skipping waypoints

The manual says that you must use DIR-TO if one wants to skip a waypoint but this also deletes the entire FP when doing so; this is very counter-intuitive to the default GPS since it ALSO does that I agree; but the default GPS also allows me to go into the FP, activate the cursor and move to the waypoint I want and hit menu and then it will ask me if I want to activate THAT waypoint and then I hit ENT..... unfortunately this step is completely missing, any possibility of adding that small feature to the Garmin G300? Because if I manually skip a waypoint without its help it will not advance to the next waypoint either.
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2013 at 5:56pm
Hello,

I'll take a look at it over the next couple days. I think it has been this way all along since the release. I understand what you mean as far as the function and losing the flight plan.

I will get back with you...
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic