SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZdok V3 new user, how to start

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dkentflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZdok V3 new user, how to start
    Posted: August-20-2020 at 7:35am
Hi

I bought V3 of EZdoc a couple of months back and after installing it i lost the default views ( using A and S key) and I was unable to set any views for my aircraft. so i uninstalled it and left it alone.

I would dearly love to use this software as i make youtube videos of my flights and I think this would definitely give me some awesome views. Is there an video showing how to set up the software from scratch? a sort of idiots guide would be amazing.

Also i have two computers (one running FSX/P3D 4.5  and the other FSX SE).  Am i allowed to install onto both computers?

kind regards

Daz

Dkentflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dkentflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2020 at 10:38am
anyone?

Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2020 at 4:41pm
Hi Dkentflyer.
The developers visit here very rare. Just ask this question via ezdok support. The developers answer you during 1-2 days..

Probably you not read user manual. 

Please read manual before start. 
 If will hard for you just ask developers.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Aarovic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aarovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2020 at 3:22pm
I am in the same boat as you - so to speak. I purchased this software about three weeks ago and have not been able to make head nor tail of it, and yes, I have read the manual. It has obviously been translated into english and does not make for easy reading. The original EZDOK programme was so simple to use but this is another world altogether. Hopefully someone will be able to produce a video on how to set it up at some stage? Until then we will just have to play around with it and hope for the best.
Dkentflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dkentflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2020 at 1:24pm
I really wish someone would produce an easy tutorial to follow, still not be able to find one may go for someone like simplecam instead

congapadre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote congapadre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2020 at 10:37pm
The key for me was to get rid of the original P3D camera.cfg . Once I started my plane and saw only the EZCA VC, with no other options, things got much more like v2. Also it is really important to disable advanced mouse controls in control options for P3D, or things get really strange. Still learning and, yes, I wish there was a step-by-step tutorial. There will be.

raifc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raifc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2021 at 2:55pm
Hi...Just bought this and I now read that some features do not work in FSX Steam! Namely the main control panel.. I can't seem to get it to appear! Luckily the link to the Manual is here. The one in the link with the download is not available. Now what. 
Any help please? 
Thanks
Raif. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic