SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZDOK V3 and MILVIZ T38A Can't take off

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfwharton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZDOK V3 and MILVIZ T38A Can't take off
    Posted: December-20-2019 at 9:52am
I am running EZDOK V3 and just purchased the MILVIZ T38A Advanced Redux aircraft.  I can't get the aircraft to leave the ground on takeoff.  Even if I do a global disable the aircraft does not get off the ground.  BUT, if I exit EZDOK I can takeoff.  Any ideas what in EZDOK could be causing this?  I have seen posts regarding EZDOK and MILVIZ aircraft stating to turn off fuselage shake.  I cannot find that in version 3.  I have also tried reinstalling version 2.8 and have the same issue not being able to get off the ground.  I cannot find fuselage shake in version 2.8 either.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2019 at 9:58am
Originally posted by jfwharton jfwharton wrote:

I am running EZDOK V3 and just purchased the MILVIZ T38A Advanced Redux aircraft.  I can't get the aircraft to leave the ground on takeoff.  Even if I do a global disable the aircraft does not get off the ground.  BUT, if I exit EZDOK I can takeoff.  Any ideas what in EZDOK could be causing this?  I have seen posts regarding EZDOK and MILVIZ aircraft stating to turn off fuselage shake.  I cannot find that in version 3.  I have also tried reinstalling version 2.8 and have the same issue not being able to get off the ground.  I cannot find fuselage shake in version 2.8 either.

Hi!
None of our team has this MilViz aircraft. The most correct decision is to write to support. We will try to understand what is the cause of incompatibility.
Fill out the form at the bottom of the page:
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
jfwharton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfwharton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2019 at 10:51am
Thank you for your response.  I submitted the form.  I am also trying to get access to the MILVIZ support forum to post this issue.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic