SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - EzDok v2 certain aircraft have to reimport camera
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EzDok v2 certain aircraft have to reimport camera

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EzDok v2 certain aircraft have to reimport camera
    Posted: January-17-2020 at 9:16am
Certain aircraft require me to import the camera positions each time I launch my sim. No idea why, but the plane loads with default cameras every time, then I import my set.

On planes that don’t do this, I still have press my key for the straight ahead view, as when I load in the view isn’t at the default position. Weird, any ideas?

This is p3d v4.5 on Windows 10 64 with the latest build, EzDok v2 with latest version. 
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2020 at 11:38am
Hi!
We have not received any reports of such problems with EZdok Camera v2. This may be a problem with restricting user rights in Win10. You need to write to our support. This problem must be solved individually. Fill out the form at the bottom of the page:
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Angelo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2020 at 11:56am
Submitted.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic