SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZDOK looses joystick button...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZDOK looses joystick button...
    Posted: January-13-2018 at 12:27pm
Everything is good until:
I hit the 2 key to change a view, then when I hit 2 to lock it in it doesn't work

the key is there but the view doesn't change no matter what I do anymore.

any ideas?

Windows 10 64bit
P3d v4.1
latest version of EZDOK
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2018 at 1:53am
Show a screenshot of your settings "EZCA view system", this is window:

It is also important to understand how work the system views in EZCA. When you use the buttons assigned under "Default View System" you switch the camera to external views such as Spot, FlyBy and top view, return to the cockpit happens hotkey assigned to the camera in the VC.

When you use the buttons are assigned in the section "Ezca Cycle View" - you consistently switch camera in camera list but only those for which a modifier of the "Cycle View".
Ezdok Software Team.

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13In_wbmYmUzVdNVBMYUY1Z1lW-3doCd4?usp=sharing
jbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2018 at 9:15am
I'm not assigning buttons to either of those.

I'm talking about assigning joystick buttons to different views in the virtual cockpit.

Then when I hit the 2 key on the numpad, it dings then I reset my view and hit 2 again to save it and stop the dings. 

But then when I use another key to choose a different view and then try to go back to the view I just modified it doesn't work.

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2018 at 1:24am
If I understand correctly, you press Num2, changed camera view, confirm the changes by pressing again the Num2. After switching to another camera returned to changed, but changes are not preserved. Right? All other functions of Ezca are working correctly?
Ezdok Software Team.

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13In_wbmYmUzVdNVBMYUY1Z1lW-3doCd4?usp=sharing
jbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2018 at 9:41am
yes, that is correct.
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2018 at 10:41am
Hi all !
Is this problem for all airctafts or not ?

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
jbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2018 at 10:59am
so far everyone. I haven't checked it for every aircraft that would take me a looooong time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2018 at 11:23am
No nedd checking this for all aircrafts. 
Just load default Baroon58 for check this bug.
Same bug for baroon58 ?

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
jbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2018 at 12:09pm
Interesting.

That worked. I changed views and all was good

then I exited out
and then back in

this time, the views I changed, when I selected those views
it zoomed way far out
I deleted those camera
and redefined them and all was good again.
jbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2018 at 11:39am
It is still happening

Any other solutions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2018 at 11:56am
Hi , jbs. 
Please contact with technical support about this problem. 
This need to fix individually.
Probably problem in camera-set. Not in a code.

This should speed up the resolution of your problem.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic