SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZdok for P3D v4.2 HERE !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZdok for P3D v4.2 HERE !!!!
    Posted: February-14-2018 at 3:48am
Hi , all !

Here you can download the new version of EZ which is compatible with Prepar3D v4.2

This version includes the update of the recently released 2.6.0.28 beta  version.
If you are a user of version 0.27, the changes will be as follows:

1. Added compatibility with P3D 4.2 (Fixed the  locked  front wheel. Fixed the red lock above the list of world cameras).
2. If the aircraft is above the "Treated oil" coating, now the effect of shaking the fuselage is redirected from "Bump" to "Rigid".
3. Resh.exe initialization problems fixed
4. Minor code improvements that increase the performance of the add-on.

After installation, do not forget to add all the files with the extension "exe" from the folder C: \ ProgramFiles86 \ EZCA2 \ to the list of exceptions to your antivirus.

If you found any bugs ,  please write here about it or contact our support team.

Before update , the simulator and EZ should be  closed.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
f.skywalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f.skywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 4:11am
Thanks for the quick update

I understand that really just the file (. exe) in the existing directory
copy and overwrite and release for the AV.

Frank from EDDM
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 4:19am
No no ... This is installer.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f.skywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 4:28am
Thank you,

can the installer be installed over the existing version.

Frank
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 4:30am
Originally posted by f.skywalker f.skywalker wrote:

Thank you,

can the installer be installed over the existing version.

Frank

Yes, install over the existing version.
Ezdok Software Team.

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13In_wbmYmUzVdNVBMYUY1Z1lW-3doCd4?usp=sharing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f.skywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 4:33am
Thumbs Up
Frank
gdb1310 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gdb1310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 4:55am
IT DOESNT WORK..I CAN ONLY TAXI TO LEFT SIDE..
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 5:01am
Originally posted by gdb1310 gdb1310 wrote:

IT DOESNT WORK..I CAN ONLY TAXI TO LEFT SIDE..

What plane is this with? Does the rudder work on the default F22?
Else, check the rudder axis assignment in P3D settings.
Ezdok Software Team.

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13In_wbmYmUzVdNVBMYUY1Z1lW-3doCd4?usp=sharing
Xiropillo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xiropillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 5:13am
Hi, thanks for updates, support and improvements.

Just some questions.

In case of fresh install, does this last update includes all the previous and can be installed over 2.0 version? I mean, do I need to save also 0.27?

If full version is downloaded from Flight1 page, do we get the latest version?

Is this version still beta or official launch?

Thanks very much again.
gdb1310 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gdb1310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 5:15am
I TEST ALL AIRCRAFT WHICH I HAVE.I DELETE EZDOK AND TEST BUT NOT WORKING.NOW I'M DELETE ALL ABOUT P3D V4 AND RE INSTALL THIS WEEK
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 5:27am
Originally posted by Xiropillo Xiropillo wrote:

Hi, thanks for updates, support and improvements.

Just some questions.

In case of fresh install, does this last update includes all the previous and can be installed over 2.0 version? I mean, do I need to save also 0.27?

If full version is downloaded from Flight1 page, do we get the latest version?

Is this version still beta or official launch?

Thanks very much again.

Hi,
The installer updates the EZCA2 to the latest version. You can install it on top of any version without uninstalling.

The Flight1 installer is version 2.0, after the first installation, must be updated to the latest version.

The latest version is still "beta". We did not have much time to test, we released this version, so as not to delay the transition of users to P3D4.2.

If errors are found, there will be a new build with corrections.
Ezdok Software Team.

Xiropillo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xiropillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 5:57am
So just to confirm. After installing 2.0 we can run update 0.29 and that's it?
Hornet991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hornet991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 6:05am
Hey guys, actually sitting in my A2A C182 and I have a bug that makes me think I've got a deja vu. After couple of minutes the panning with MM stops working. It after a restart of EzDok its working fine. But the reaction gets slower minute by minute and soon stops working completely. I've had this issue before but cant remember what the problem was. Did I miss to put the .lic somewhere essential? 

Cheers for the fast update anyways, the rest is working perfectly.

Win7 Ultimate x64, P3Dv4.2, EzDok beta 0.29, everything running as admin, no firewall or AV running
Langen Radar, identified.
WiganLad View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WiganLad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 6:17am
Thanks for the update, yes working ok on W7 pro. The install went through alright without any problems from 'Bitdefender' , update app ask for restart and that also continued with out any problems.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 7:03am
Originally posted by Xiropillo Xiropillo wrote:

So just to confirm. After installing 2.0 we can run update 0.29 and that's it?

Yes.
Ezdok Software Team.

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 7:05am
Originally posted by Hornet991 Hornet991 wrote:

Hey guys, actually sitting in my A2A C182 and I have a bug that makes me think I've got a deja vu. After couple of minutes the panning with MM stops working. It after a restart of EzDok its working fine. But the reaction gets slower minute by minute and soon stops working completely. I've had this issue before but cant remember what the problem was. Did I miss to put the .lic somewhere essential? 

Cheers for the fast update anyways, the rest is working perfectly.

Win7 Ultimate x64, P3Dv4.2, EzDok beta 0.29, everything running as admin, no firewall or AV running

Hi,

Check existence of files of the license on your HDD. Sometimes there is a false positive reaction of an antivirus and license  files moved  to a quarantine.

The ezcamera2.lic file shall be present at two folders:
1. C:\Ezdok Software
2. C:\Windows

If the file is found only in one of these folders, copy it to other folder manually. Anyway, the ezcamera2.lic file shall is in both folders. 
If you didn't find this file, check this file in an antivirus quarantine. 
If it is in a quarantine, derive it, and add the ezcamera2.lic file to exclude list  of your antivirus.
  If the file isn't found anywhere, reinstall EZCA with use of an original installer of Filfgt1

Important note!

Don't delete and don't move the C:\Ezdok Software folder to other HDD or folder.

Ezdok Software Team.

Xiropillo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xiropillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 8:26am
Thanks very much. Working great with P3D 4.1. Waiting FSL to release update for jumping to 4.2
JUAN86270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUAN86270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 8:56am
?Thanks team working perfect...   regards
Smile
HOBBIE AVIATION PASION
speedbird144 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedbird144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 9:16am
Hello.
No changes to me. It freezes when I move cameras and then sim freezes completely. 
Edward
Prepar3D4| i7 6700K 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Extreme| GSkill Ripjaw 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz|ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | Noctua NH-D15S | Corsair RM850 PSU | Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 9:21am
Originally posted by speedbird144 speedbird144 wrote:

Hello.
No changes to me. It freezes when I move cameras and then sim freezes completely. 

Hi,
Look what I wrote above about the license file. But most of all, for you it is better to write to a support. Form at the bottom of the page:
http://www.ezdok-camera.com/troubleshooting
Ezdok Software Team.

DJJOSE View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJJOSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 9:26am
Thanks a million!
DJJOSE View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJJOSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 9:31am
Just to confirm. For a clean install do I have to extract the latest installer, then apply 2.6.0.29?

OR

Extract installer, update to latest beta, then apply 2.6.0.29?

Thanks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedbird144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 9:36am
Thanks.I did read it. Both license files are where they are supposed to be. I will reinstall Ezdok. 
Edward
Prepar3D4| i7 6700K 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Extreme| GSkill Ripjaw 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz|ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | Noctua NH-D15S | Corsair RM850 PSU | Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 9:36am
Originally posted by DJJOSE DJJOSE wrote:

Just to confirm. For a clean install do I have to extract the latest installer, then apply 2.6.0.29?

OR

Extract installer, update to latest beta, then apply 2.6.0.29?

Thanks.

Just run the installer .29.
He'll do it.
Ezdok Software Team.

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 9:38am

Thanks.I did read it. Both license files are where they are supposed to be. I will reinstall Ezdok. 

That's right. If any problem will happen, you have to write to support.
Ezdok Software Team.

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 9:41am
Guys, write here about all the issues with this version. If all works well,, too, write.

I myself, will now disappear until tomorrow. With best wishes to all of you. :)
Ezdok Software Team.

lookaway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lookaway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 10:51am
Thanks for the quick update, much appreciated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedbird144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 11:09am
Reinstalled Ezdok with AV off, updated to the beta version and I atill have minor freezing when I change views.
Support ticket has been created.
Thx
Edward
Guyphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guyphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 1:00pm
Hi and thank you for this update, i have questions, i'm still with 2.6.0.24 with P3DV4.1 and works very well, is this update work with 4.1 ? And how to update ? just start the .exe and that's all ?Do i need to start config tool ? 
Thanks a lot for your back :)
Xiropillo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xiropillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Guyphil Guyphil wrote:

Hi and thank you for this update, i have questions, i'm still with 2.6.0.24 with P3DV4.1 and works very well, is this update work with 4.1 ? And how to update ? just start the .exe and that's all ?Do i need to start config tool ? 
Thanks a lot for your back :)

Just run the installer over your 0.24. EZCA and P3D closed. And you will have 0.29 running perfect (as far as I have tested) with 4.1

Hornet991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hornet991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Hi,

Check existence of files of the license on your HDD. Sometimes there is a false positive reaction of an antivirus and license  files moved  to a quarantine.

The ezcamera2.lic file shall be present at two folders:
1. C:\Ezdok Software
2. C:\Windows

If the file is found only in one of these folders, copy it to other folder manually. Anyway, the ezcamera2.lic file shall is in both folders. 
If you didn't find this file, check this file in an antivirus quarantine. 
If it is in a quarantine, derive it, and add the ezcamera2.lic file to exclude list  of your antivirus.
  If the file isn't found anywhere, reinstall EZCA with use of an original installer of Filfgt1

Important note!

Don't delete and don't move the C:\Ezdok Software folder to other HDD or folder.

Hi,

I reinstalled EzDok, checked existence of all .lic-files and it still happens. Also my P3D crashed every time after a amount of time, latest was due to a utili.dll. No idea if that has to do with EzDok, just wanted to mention if anyone has the same issue or if you are aware theres a connection to EzDok with this.
jgoggi View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgoggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 3:48pm
After installing Ezdok for 4.2 I can't move the rudder to the right side with the keyboard keys (ok with rudder pedals), any airplane. Anyway I don't know if this may depend on Ezdok or not, because even after disabling it, I can't move the rudder. Can everybody please check if the rudder moves to the RIGHT? Thanks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 4:45pm
Hi , Guys. 
 In order to check whether EZ affects your simulator, you can  rename the folder C: \ ProgramFiles86 \ EZCA2 to any other name, for example EZCA3. Restart the simulator. In this case, EZCA.exe will not be loaded. This way you can accurately check whether EZ affects your simulator.
If there is still a problem with the wheel, rename the folder, then restart the simulator and fly without EZ. If the problem still exists, this is not a problem with EZ.

Now the P3D 4.2 version is completely fresh and the problems connected with this version can not be excluded completely.

Tomorrow I will return to this issue and check the code again.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
TUIjie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TUIjie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 5:22pm
I have installed the latest version for p3d v4.2 however just is not working I am not sure if it is a sim connect error. When I first updated it did work however now won't do anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 6:27pm
Tell me in details , what did you do?
Current version of simulator , EZ ?
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedbird144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2018 at 1:33am
I have renamed Ezdok2 to Ezdok3 and Ezdok did not start but Sim keeps freezing on view changes. I am afraid that the issue is more than just Ezdok if it is Ezdok at all. 
Edward

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2018 at 1:54am

I have renamed Ezdok2 to Ezdok3 and Ezdok did not start but Sim keeps freezing on view changes. I am afraid that the issue is more than just Ezdok if it is Ezdok at all. 

Guys, who have  similar problem?
Probably it's not EZ. The  team of beta testers  checked EZ 0.29. Some testers  have experienced a malfunction in the operation of P3D WITHOUT EZCA.
I think P3D 4.2 is a "damp" little bit ?
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Peloto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peloto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2018 at 3:26am

I had the problem described of the zoom and for to move the nose wheel without disconnecting the fuselage shake in .27 and 4.2, I have installed .29, and now all work again as should be. Thanks for the development and update of this essential addon. :)

Hornet991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hornet991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2018 at 4:06am
I solved all my problems by doing the following:
1) Backup your profiles in Appdata Roaming anywhere else so you dont need to rebuild all your presets. Uninstall EzDok and delete every files left in Program files(x86) and Appdata Roaming.
2) Install EzDok 2 with the normal EzDok-2-Setup that can be downloaded via the Flight1-eCommerce programm. Check C:/EzDok Software and C:/Windows for the ezcamera2.lic-file. Then install the 0.29 updater exe provided above. Run the config tool as administrator. Make sure to let ezdoklauncher and ezdok start as administrator as well (rightclick the exe -> compatibility -> run as admin).
3) In the sim just import the saved profiles for your plane(s).

Works perfect for me by now. Had a testflight wih FlyTampa EHAM, ORBX openLC, Vector, GER North and GER South, and T2G EDDM in the PMDG737 at night with +40fps, no stutter, no crash, no freeze. 

System: i7-6700K @4,5Ghz, 16GB DDR4, GTX1060 6GB, P3D and addons installed on 500GB Samsung EVO850 SSD.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2018 at 4:46am
Now for me a puzzle, why the installation of P3D V4.2 killed a license for EZDOK ?????
Conspiracy? Sanctions? ;-)

Guys, write here your feedback on the work of EZ 0.29
It is important to develop the project further.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic