SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZDok Camera for MSFS2020 ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilguj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZDok Camera for MSFS2020 ?
    Posted: August-15-2020 at 9:19am
Hi, dear developer, do you have any plans to support EZDok Camera for MSFS2020?
I fly in Prepar3d and can't live without EZDok camera, it makes my flights real with a lot of camera effects. Really wish to have this software in MSFS 2020 too.
Do you have any plans regarding MS FS 2020?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2020 at 8:58am
Hi!
At the moment, the SDK of the new simulator is not sufficient to implement all the functions we need. Direct access to the simulator's memory is not possible, as it was with FSX and P3D.

But immediately after the new simulator is released and the full SDK is available, we will be able to answer your question exactly.
We hope that EZCA will live on in the new MSFS as well.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
jbeaton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbeaton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2020 at 12:45pm
Hello all,

First time posting but I sure agree with you both. The new MSFS is really nice and with new addon content I'm sure it will only get better, but their views are certainly no substitute for EZdok!! I have used it with FSX for a couple yrs and really hope it gets done.  Heres hoping and thanks for all your work.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2020 at 8:23am
Hello again friends!

Guys, it would be very good if everyone who is interested in the future development of the EZCA for the new simulator MSFS2020
wrote a message on the forum forums.flightsimulator.com  (in the SDK section) that Asobo just need to add (or open and document) the Camera6DOF functions to the SDK.

If our requirements are numerous, and we will be heard, we will soon be able to implement all our plans.

Individual requests to MSFS developers are now simply ignored.

Thank you to everyone who responds to this request. This will bring us closer to the goal.

With great respect to all users of our product!
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic