SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZDOK 2 Freezes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmiller114 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZDOK 2 Freezes
    Posted: June-17-2018 at 8:03am
Almost every time I use EZDOK 2 in FSX it freezes.  It does so after it has been running a short time.

The only way I can get EXDOK to work again is to completely close it and restart EXDOK.

I hope someone can help me fix this issue.  Thanks.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2018 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by cmiller114 cmiller114 wrote:

Almost every time I use EZDOK 2 in FSX it freezes.  It does so after it has been running a short time.

The only way I can get EXDOK to work again is to completely close it and restart EXDOK.

I hope someone can help me fix this issue.  Thanks.

Method #1

This happens sometimes. Sometimes server Flight1 generate wrong license files... 
Sensitivity of a mouse disappears smoothly within 3-4 is a protection mechanism.

You need to completely reinstall EZ.

Do next steps -
Download oficial latest version from Flight1 site.

Run it , then press Reinstall button. Enter your purchase  data. After this , installer will get new license from flight1 site.
All camera sets will be saved. No need to backup database of cameras.

Method #2

Check existence of files of the license on your HDD. Sometimes there is a false positive reaction of an antivirus and license  files moved  to a quarantine.

The ezcamera2.lic file shall be present at two folders:
1. C:\Ezdok Software
2. C:\Windows

If the file is found only in one of these folders, copy it to other folder manually. Anyway, the ezcamera2.lic file shall is in both folders. 
If you didn't find this file, check this file in an antivirus quarantine. 
If it is in a quarantine, derive it, and add the ezcamera2.lic file to exclude list  of your antivirus.
  If the file isn't found anywhere, reinstall EZCA with use of an original installer of Filfgt1

Important note!

Don't delete and don't move the C:\Ezdok Software folder to other HDD or folder.

Nick B.
Ezdok Software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic