SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!!!!!!! EZCA version 3 coming soon !!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexCYYZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 7:23pm
Yes I have.....it seems that is working now....but basically unusable and error that my license is not valid...I made a video but nut sure how to upload. Bit disappointing, I am using  EzDock since day one now I am wasting 7 HRS today to get it going. 
Alexander CYYZ rwy23
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 7:41pm
Did you refresh the Local License using the Flight1 Manager? For videos, you would need to upload to a cloud or youtube and provide a link in your post. But, no sense working on that issue until the license issue is fixed.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 7:46pm
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 7:49pm
Check that you have the ezcapro3.lic file in both C:\EZDok Software and C:\Windows, and that they have the same date/time stamp.
AlexCYYZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexCYYZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 10:19pm
yes...same issue.......no license file in any of the folders....so how do I get that? I re-downloaded software using F1 wrapper, but where is my license, I have no clue. Also not sure where in Windows should be....

Thanks Randy for your help.
Alexander CYYZ rwy23
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2019 at 10:36am
Originally posted by AlexCYYZ AlexCYYZ wrote:

Ok guys....I am bit lost here.......I started my sim today after one month pause and and I keep loosing cameras suddenly.
Just to confirm - v3 was working previously? What has changed on your computer? I assume you are using Windows 10. Did it upgrade to build 1903? Is it Win 10 Home or Pro? What AV program(s)?

If using the built-in Windows Defender, see this site for info on how to disable it:

To add an exclusion to Windows Defender (for the folders C:\EZdok Software, C:\Program Files\EZCA3, and your Prepar3D v4 folder) see here:

You should use the new Flight1 Agent to install:

Since your license is not showing up, chances are nearly 100% that your antivirus or antimalware program is interfering in the installation. 

• To do a clean install, uninstall EZCA v3 from the control panel (click Start, type Control Panel, click Open, go to Programs then Programs and Features) or from Start, Settings, Apps. 
  • Delete the C:\Program Files\EZCA3 folder. Delete the DB3 folder in %APPDATA%/EZCA (you already backed it up). Disable your Antivirus/Antimalware (see links below). 
  • Download the Flight1 Agent (also linked below) and run it as Administrator. 
  • Use the agent to install EZCA v3. Say NO to importing your v2 cameras. 
  • Check that your license file is showing in C:\EZdok Software and C:\Windows. 
  • Add exclusions to your antivirus (for Windows Defender, see below). Leave antivirus OFF/disabled. 
  • Install the 3.0.1.62 update (as Administrator) from this post:
  • Then apply the v3.0.1.68 update (as Administrator):
  • Run P3D (as Administrator) and test to see if it is working. If so, re-enable your antivirus/antimalware and test again. 
---------

If using the built-in Windows Defender, see this site for info on how to disable it:

To add an exclusion to Windows Defender (for the folders C:\EZdok Software, C:\Program Files\EZCA3, and your Prepar3D v4 folder) see here:

You should use the new Flight1 Agent to install:

You can check the Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer:

Be on the lookout for Event IDs:

Event ID: 1006 - MALWAREPROTECTION_MALWARE_DETECTED
The antimalware engine found malware or other potentially unwanted software.

Event ID: 1007 - MALWAREPROTECTION_MALWARE_ACTION_TAKEN
The antimalware platform performed an action to protect your system from malware or other potentially unwanted software.

Event ID: 1116 - MALWAREPROTECTION_STATE_MALWARE_DETECTED
The antimalware platform detected malware or other potentially unwanted software.

Event ID: 1117 - MALWAREPROTECTION_STATE_MALWARE_ACTION_TAKEN
The antimalware platform performed an action to protect your system from malware or other potentially unwanted software.

If you are still having issues, submit a support ticket at the bottom of this page:

Randy
AlexCYYZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexCYYZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2019 at 12:25pm
Thanks Randy,

I have installed and re-installed several times in the process with this issue I had yesterday. Once I had to renew my license and once I remember even having license in that folder. But now no. But even than, bouncing was happening. Why not sure. I've been EzDock user since their introduction and never had any issues...here and there small but nothing major like this.
I paused simming for a month, Vacation etc and yes I updated Win as always without issues. First flight was ok but camera stop working on descend to KATL and I couldn't stop engines upon landing, obviously to close my ACARS.

Than on repeat flight, cameras stop working while pushing back from the gate (Very odd I thought), I searched and discovered new version and that's when everything started happening.

Now, after your input I managed to install .68,  showing everywhere on EZCA.exe and resh as a correct version, but as you pointed I have no license in that folder. DB3 folder is out as you suggested. But it bounces like basketball to the point I can't use it.

Last time I installed as you suggested, disabling defender, creating exclusion (BTW I had excluded EZCA2 from before). Software is there, however this issue is happening.

I am currently at work and not sure about my schedule this week, but I will re-do everything one more time as per your post above.

Thank you for your time Randy.
Alexander CYYZ rwy23
abq vlieger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abq vlieger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2019 at 1:11pm
Thank you Randy,

I was able to get the program to work again. Using Windows 10 pro. I think the missing step was to install 3.0.1.62 update before installing the last up date 3.0.1.68.

Ryan, KABQ
R Jones
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2019 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by AlexCYYZ AlexCYYZ wrote:

I am currently at work and not sure about my schedule this week, but I will re-do everything one more time as per your post above.
Ok, Alex. Good luck. I suspect you will need to open a support ticket.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2019 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by abq vlieger abq vlieger wrote:

Thank you Randy,

I was able to get the program to work again. Using Windows 10 pro. I think the missing step was to install 3.0.1.62 update before installing the last up date 3.0.1.68.

Ryan, KABQ
That's great, Ryan. Thumbs Up
skytbest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skytbest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2019 at 8:17pm
Does the latest beta version of EZdok work with the latest version of P3D? I made a post about my issues on reddit, here: http://www.reddit.com/r/flightsim/comments/cg1294/why_am_i_not_getting_any_camera_movement_from/

And here is a screenshot of my EZdok config panels: https://imgur.com/3CYSwqp

I'm using the latest version of P3D 4.5, and the latest beta version of EZdok as of right now. Nothing is working. I'm purely using EZdok for the dynamic head movement in flight, and on takeoff/landing. Any idea what my issue is?

Thanks for any help
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2019 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by skytbest skytbest wrote:

Does the latest beta version of EZdok work with the latest version of P3D?
From the picture you will need to update:

Note that the Config Tool is currently at v3.0.1.62.

Randy

P.S. Read the manual for your panning issue:

skytbest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skytbest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2019 at 8:54pm
@RRVyper thanks. I hadn't come across the 3.0.1.68 version before. That fixed my problems... but only for 24 hours. It was working last night but when I go to start up P3D again EZdok doesn't load. I do see an entry in my exe.xml file. However, it looks like the ECZA.exe file that it is pointing to doesn't exist. It must have mysteriously got deleted? I'm not sure, it's very strange. I guess I need to reinstall? Might give that a shot tomorrow.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2019 at 9:22pm
Another option is to edit the %APPDATA% exe.xml file to point to EZCA3:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>EZdok camera addon v3</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>C:\Program Files\EZCA3\EZCA.exe</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

If you still have EZCA2 installed be aware that the v2 Config Tool may delete the EZCA3 entry. Try running the v3 Config Tool then check the exe.xml and make sure the enrty above is there.

Good luck.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2019 at 9:25pm
I need to slow down when I read posts. If the executable was deleted, it's your antivirus and you need to add an exception/exclusion for EZCA.exe and the EZCA3 folder. You may be able to just run the 3.0.1.68 update to get the file back, not sure. Else, full reinstall.
skytbest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skytbest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2019 at 9:26pm
@RRVyper that entry has been in my exe.xml since before this issue. My problem is that the EZCA.exe file it is pointing to doesn't exist on my hard drive. Running the config tool doesn't create it again, and I don't see any option to do a check or something like that. Does it just happen on start up?
skytbest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skytbest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2019 at 9:39pm
Ah, damn antivirus. Ok, re-applying the update didn't do it. Will try a reinstall tomorrow or sometime soon.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2019 at 9:43pm
Yes. They can be a real pain, especially Windows Defender. Others that EZCA has issues with (or used to) are NOD32 and Avast. I'm sure you'll get it sorted out. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic