SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!!!!!!! EZCA version 3 coming soon !!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggerolamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2019 at 11:45am
Any NEWS of this sloppy behavior of flight1 regarding a release date? ;-)
GeorgiosGiannoukos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeorgiosGiannoukos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2019 at 1:34pm
Unfortunately they make renovation at flight1 store
kityatyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kityatyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2019 at 4:05pm
Bye!
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2019 at 1:39am
I think the Flight1 delay is due to the integration of sales into their new NextGenerationPlatform Purchase Agent.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Steve Halpern View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Halpern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2019 at 10:23am
It is now released.

Steve

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2019 at 3:42pm
Hi All!

For those who bought EZCA v2 in the period from January 9 to February 9 - upgrade to EZCA v3 - free!
http://www.flight1.com/bundles.asp?id=11
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
jfim88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfim88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2019 at 8:31pm
We need to unnistall V2 first? Are V2 camera sets compatible? 
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2019 at 9:16pm
No need to uninstall v2 before install v3.  V2 and v3 have separate folders.
Camera sets compatible. But you can not use camera-sets of v3 in v2 version.
Also do not delete v2 because all camera-sets of v2 wiil transfer automatically  after first launch v3. 
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
GeorgiosGiannoukos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeorgiosGiannoukos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2019 at 10:27pm
Very simple to install, perfect and professional.
Just Hide p3D view sets and the rest is done by the program. If you have v2 it transfers the sets automatically.
Thank you Guys, you’ve done a superb job
Worth to wait
okupton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote okupton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2019 at 11:04pm
Just curious, if I have Ezdok V1, is there a discount for v3? Don’t want to sound like I am complaining or expecting discounts, but if both EzdokV3 and chase plane end up costing me the same, I’ll have to think harder about which one to get.
viggen35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viggen35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2019 at 4:49am
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

No need to uninstall v2 before install v3.  V2 and v3 have separate folders.
Camera sets compatible. But you can not use camera-sets of v3 in v2 version.
Also do not delete v2 because all camera-sets of v2 wiil transfer automatically  after first launch v3. 

My question is useless thanks Hug
Xiropillo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xiropillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2019 at 8:01am
Thanks for the release. Once first launch is done and all cameras working, do we need to uninstall v2?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2019 at 8:12am
Originally posted by Xiropillo Xiropillo wrote:

Thanks for the release. Once first launch is done and all cameras working, do we need to uninstall v2?

Hi!
If all version 2 cameras are successfully imported and everything works well, version 2 is no longer needed. Just do Uninstall. And tell me, do you like version 3? :)
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
viggen35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viggen35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2019 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

And tell me, do you like version 3? :)

With ActiveSky it moves very hard Thumbs UpLOL

I have prepared v... Dead....t  bags for the passengers Approve

Installation in 2 minutes and let's go LOL

And for 13 € with the coupon, is really given for all the work done, a big congratulations to the developers and programmers  Handshake

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2019 at 8:49am
Originally posted by viggen35 viggen35 wrote:

Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

And tell me, do you like version 3? :)
With ActiveSky it moves very hard Thumbs UpLOL

I have prepared v... Dead....t  bags for the passengers Approve

Installation in 2 minutes and let's go LOL

And for 13 € with the coupon, is really given for all the work done, a big congratulations to the developers and programmers  Handshake

Hi!
For larger aircraft, you can change the settings. I fly when DHM=0.3 Effect scale=0.7 TONE=0.7. You can experiment. Soon we will make a separate turbulence adjustment for each aircraft. While it is common for all types. For now, just study how it all works. :)))
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
javier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2019 at 11:59am
Hola, ¿alguien puede explicar cómo se utiliza el cupón? Gracias
viggen35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viggen35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2019 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by javier javier wrote:

Hola, ¿alguien puede explicar cómo se utiliza el cupón? Gracias

Hola, debemos iniciar el exe con el plano rojo descargado en el sitio, luego presionar CUPÓN, se abrirá una ventana que ingresará la información que acredite la compra del V2, y luego la suma irá a 15 $, todo lo que queda es pagar Wink

Lo siento pero es una traducción de Google. LOL
rayharris108 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayharris108 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2019 at 10:55am
HI

I just upgraded and installed.

After a v quick install, loading a flight then reloading tyhe sim (you have to do that) all is working well.
Takes a bit of getting used to - first impression is better integration with P3D - it is more integral to the sim than before.

I've only done one flight so haven't extensively tested this - and its a Beta I understand.

In terms of the experience - straight away the whole thing feels different. With v2 there was a clear conflcit between internal movement, external movement and dynamic head movement, they were not coodinated. In turbulance this could cause disorinetation. On replaying a landing for example, DHM caused huge shudders which had to be turned off.

Immediately you can feel the difference in the stability of the view and movement from the cockpit - the movements now feel well coordinated and seem to work impressively well together. As a result, one's view is very much more stable and turbulence effects seem very realistic now, not forced.

My flight: Showers and poor weather at Orbx NZSI Orbx Queenstown in the Vertx DA62 to Manpouri RWY8.

I run an i5 4690k at 4.4GHz with GTX1080, 32 Gb RAM, 2Tb 720rpm mechanical disk - really smooth and great framerates at pretty high settings - mostly to the right.

So all in all a very satisfying experience which I would encourage others to try  - thoroughly recommended especially for V2 users as it's only $15.

Hope this helps

Ray

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2019 at 4:01pm
rayharris108 thanks for your feedback. In V3, we interacted with the experience of real pilots. A large number of takeoffs and landings were made in real world in the summer of  2018 . This forced to redesign  the algorithms DHM . V3 also tested by three  active pilots who are addicted to flight simulator. We interacted in our native language and understood each other. These guys said what was wrong, what was missing, and what was superfluous in the effects ... Thus, there was good control from real pilots during beta testing that lasted 4 months. As result , v3 differs significantly from v2.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Peng Jia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peng Jia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2019 at 7:36pm
V3 is Very good,but a problem I found is shortcuts occasionally don't work.I need to restart V3 to restore it.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2019 at 1:35am
Originally posted by Peng Jia Peng Jia wrote:

V3 is Very good,but a problem I found is shortcuts occasionally don't work.I need to restart V3 to restore it.

Hi!
Maybe it has something to do with your problem:
We recently discovered a small bug. If more than 10-12 minutes pass from the start of P3D to the flight load, then after loading the aircraft there may be an incorrect zoom, position of the cameras or shortcuts don't work. Restarting EZCA via the menu "file" returns normal operation. We will fix this timeout issue in upcoming updates.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
flipper1232 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flipper1232 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2019 at 5:12am
First of all, congrats + thank you. I've been enjoying ezdok since 1.x and it is great to see updates and new features.

I am not sure if it was stated in the manual, but I had to reboot my machine in order to use ezca v3 without problems. Also, the link for the manual in the PDF does not work anymore. Is there a current link available?

I am especially impressed by the no-clip function. Is there any way to use that outside of the plane? I tried but it loads only the internal model.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2019 at 5:30am
Originally posted by flipper1232 flipper1232 wrote:

Also, the link for the manual in the PDF does not work anymore. Is there a current link available?

Yes. http://www.ezdok-camera.com/files/EZCA3_User_manual_ENG.pdf
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Peng Jia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peng Jia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2019 at 7:27pm
Thank you for your reply ,but my case is when you switch to another program(either window mode or fullscreen mode) ,for example active sky to see QNH or something like that, When you return to p3d shortcuts  are no longer valid, another case is when useing topdown view,then select to Changeview-Cockpit-EZCA VC ,The same problem will happen.
Peng Jia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peng Jia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2019 at 9:49am
Sorry ,it works.I don't know what happened last time 
javier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2019 at 2:20pm

Hello viggen35, I already have it, thanks for the help, now to learn how to handle it, it works very well, with and without the Active Sky Clap
THibben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2019 at 1:49pm
I have V3 installed and it is working very well.  I only have one concern and that is the print size when entering cockpit and aircraft data.  These old eyes would appreciate the ability to increase the print size....grin.  Is there a way to do this or can that be implemented?

Thanks,

Tom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2019 at 3:11pm
In the VC ? No.. Only aircraft developer can do it.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
THibben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2019 at 4:44pm

I measured the width of one entry on a previous card and it was .4 inches long.  The same entry on the new V3 card is .3 inches long.  Also the print is a lot lighter on the V3 card.  Is there a way to make the print darker?

Thanks for any help,

Tom
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2019 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by THibben THibben wrote:

I measured the width of one entry on a previous card and it was .4 inches long.  The same entry on the new V3 card is .3 inches long.  Also the print is a lot lighter on the V3 card.  Is there a way to make the print darker?

Thanks for any help,

Tom
Hmmm, I’m thinking a screenshot is going to be needed here. LOL
dismalmusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dismalmusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2019 at 3:34am
Good afternoon!
I bought your program especially for the DASH airplane.
The third version works worse than the second. First problems with the jumping camera (it is possible to solve shutdown by effect, but then why it was necessary to buy the program). Secondly problems with a sound (a sound of music, a radio frequency, a crew signal) it is heard only if to put the camera in a certain situation when the camera is over a pedestal. I hope these errors will be corrected. So far it is very disappointed.

Добрый день!
Я купил вашу программу специально для самолета DASH.
Третья версия работает хуже чем вторая. Во первых проблемы с прыгающей камерой (можно решить отключением эффектом, но тогда зачем нужно было покупать программу). Во вторых проблемы со звуком (звук музыки, радиочастоты, сигнала экипажа) слышно только если камеру поставить в определенном положении, когда камера находится над пьедесталом. Я надеюсь эти ошибки будут исправлены. Пока очень разочарован.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2019 at 4:26am
Originally posted by dismalmusic dismalmusic wrote:

Good afternoon!
I bought your program especially for the DASH airplane.
The third version works worse than the second. First problems with the jumping camera (it is possible to solve shutdown by effect, but then why it was necessary to buy the program). Secondly problems with a sound (a sound of music, a radio frequency, a crew signal) it is heard only if to put the camera in a certain situation when the camera is over a pedestal. I hope these errors will be corrected. So far it is very disappointed.

Добрый день!
Я купил вашу программу специально для самолета DASH.
Третья версия работает хуже чем вторая. Во первых проблемы с прыгающей камерой (можно решить отключением эффектом, но тогда зачем нужно было покупать программу). Во вторых проблемы со звуком (звук музыки, радиочастоты, сигнала экипажа) слышно только если камеру поставить в определенном положении, когда камера находится над пьедесталом. Я надеюсь эти ошибки будут исправлены. Пока очень разочарован.

Добрый день!
В мануале на 2-й странице есть предупреждение, о несовместимости EZCA3 с Majestic Dash-8 Q400. Это связанно с внешним модулем динамика модели. Поэтому, модуль турбулентности и DHM не работают с этой моделью. При отключении модуля турбулентности в работу включаются "искусственные колебания", воспроизводящие эффекты так же как и EZCA2. Проблем во время бета-теста со звуком, лично я не замечал - всё работало так же как и раньше в версии EZCA2. Если Вы приобретали версию EZCA3 для полётов только на Dash8, то скорее всего в этом не было особого смысла. Вы можете запросить у Flight1 возврат денежных средств и продолжить использовать EZCA2.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
dismalmusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dismalmusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2019 at 5:27am
льшое спасибо за ответ. Может у вас получиться исправить это. Например когда открываются двери в dash8 q400, в салоне играет музыка. Музыка слышна только с определенного ракурса сверху вниз (как на изображении)  на пьедестал. Если камеру повернуть, то этот звук пропадает. аналогичная проблема с chime, fo assessment и некоторые другие звуки.. Звуки двигателей и переключателей в норме.

update:
Проблему со звуком решил путем переустановки драйверов на звуковую карту. Но все равно странно, с прошлыми драйверами EZCA2 нормально передавал звуки в кабине dash. Программу возвращать не буду, хочется поддержать разработчика за его старания.

Many thanks for the answer. It can turn out at you to correct it. For example when doors in dash8 q400 open, in salon music plays. Music is heard only from a certain foreshortening from top to down (as on the image) on a pedestal. If to turn the camera, then this sound vanishes. the same problem about chime, fo assessment and some other sounds. Sounds of engines and switches it is normal.

update:
Solved a problem with a sound by reinstallation of drivers on the sound card. But it is all the same strange, with last drivers of EZCA2 normally transmitted sounds in dash cabin. I will not return the program, there is a wish to support the developer for his efforts.

supersym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supersym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2019 at 8:06am
Hi, I have an issue : the cycle view don't work : when I'm in ezca, I click in the diffferent views, like captain, overhead ... , but nothing changes.. Curiously, before it was OK. I don't understand...
sometimes it work... 
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2019 at 9:04am
supersym,

Have a look at the View menu/Cockpit and see if EZCA VC Cam is selected. If it's a new aircraft addon, make sure the Config program is run.

Randy
supersym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supersym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2019 at 9:24am
esca VC cam is selectionned, and the config programm has been running several time...Confused
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2019 at 9:51am
Are you using P3D v4? Windows 10? Does it not work with any plane (default or addon)? What have you changed since the time it did work?
supersym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supersym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2019 at 10:04am
yes P3D 4.4, with windows 10 64 bits .
sometimes it work but offen not.
It dont work with all planes.
I uninstalled ezca 2. But before that, it was workink. 
I too updated track ir 5 4  1 with 5 4 2...
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2019 at 11:04am
Sounds like we have the same setup. So I understand that it does not work at all in EZCA v3 (latest version - build 61)? Do you have any keys or joystick buttons set to cycle cameras? Are you running Full Screen? Both EZCA and the Configuration Tool are set to 'Run as Administrator'? Here is my current Map of Assignments:

supersym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supersym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2019 at 12:24pm
like you, but  Bt 1 and 2 of my quadrant saitek to the cycle view, 3 and 4 for the cycle categrory , 6 for the view tail, 5 for parking brakes...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic