SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA v3 talk about !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedbird144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2019 at 2:14am
Hello
May be a bit off the topic. Does anybody have issues with v3 and FSL Spotlights? After installing v3 FS Spotlights no longer work. Thanks 
Edward
Prepar3D4| i7 6700K 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Extreme| GSkill Ripjaw 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz|ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | Noctua NH-D15S | Corsair RM850 PSU | Windows 10 Pro 64bit
jfwharton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfwharton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2019 at 9:11am
I recently purchased EZDOK V3 and an having an issue when I start FSX steam edition.  When starting a flight my view is zoomed in.  The only way to fix this is to restart EZCA.  Is there any way to fix this?
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2019 at 9:59am
Originally posted by speedbird144 speedbird144 wrote:

Hello
May be a bit off the topic. Does anybody have issues with v3 and FSL Spotlights? After installing v3 FS Spotlights no longer work. Thanks 
I haven't noticed any issues myself but I haven't really used Splotlights with anything other than their A3xx, and even that is the default configuration. What issue are you seeing? I can see if I can duplicate it. Anything on the FSL forum?

Randy
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2019 at 10:03am
Originally posted by jfwharton jfwharton wrote:

I recently purchased EZDOK V3 and an having an issue when I start FSX steam edition.  When starting a flight my view is zoomed in.  The only way to fix this is to restart EZCA.  Is there any way to fix this?
Is this with all aircraft, even default? I know that sometimes if a plane takes a while to load it can cause problems. Usually switching to an outside view and back fixes it. Also, make sure you are on the latest build (I suspect you are).

Randy
jfwharton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfwharton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2019 at 11:51am
I don't use any of the default aircraft in FSX SE.  I have Carenado, FlySimWare, Just Flight, etc.  It seems to do this with all of those when I first start FSX SE.  But let me check again since I've made some changes to the aircraft profiles.
jfwharton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfwharton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2019 at 12:09pm
I have a saved flight that I have set as my default.  So when I start FSX and select Free Flight this comes up. I select Fly Now for this flight I get the issue.  If I load a different flight I don't have the problem.  I tried your suggestion and selected an external view (Locked Spot) and then went back to my pilot view and it looked OK, so that works.  Thanks for the work around.
jfwharton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfwharton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2019 at 12:19pm
I have an issue with my Alabeo PA44 Seminole.  I was trying to create a camera to view the position of the cowl flaps.  I could not move the viewing position of the camera low enough without turning off the virtual walls.  That fixed the issue but I noticed that now the virtual walls are off for all cameras.  It would be nice if virtual walls could be associated with each camera or if there were an adjustment, such as in the case of my cowl flap camera, to adjust a virtual wall setting so I could get low enough with virtual walls enabled to view the cowl flap levers.
jfwharton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfwharton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2019 at 12:43pm

I have an issue with my Alabeo PA44 Seminole.  I was trying to create a camera to view the position of the cowl flaps.  I could not move the viewing position of the camera low enough without turning off the virtual walls.  That fixed the issue but I noticed that now the virtual walls are off for all cameras.  It would be nice if virtual walls could be associated with each camera or if there were an adjustment, such as in the case of my cowl flap camera, to adjust a virtual wall setting so I could get low enough with virtual walls enabled to view the cowl flap levers.
I found a solution.  To create an inside (interior) camera for the cowl flaps.  These inside cameras appear to turn off the virtual walls. 
jfwharton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfwharton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2019 at 12:56pm
Is there any way to prevent my aircraft from running wild over the airport after turning on the editor, making changes and turning it off, putting my aircraft back in ground mode?  I'm trying to figure out the settings under the effects studio and why it doesn't retain the setting for DHM.  I go into the effects studio.  Adjust the DHM setting from 0 to 0.15 in ground mode, switch over to Air mode and set it to 0.15.  Turn off the editor, the aircraft drops to the ground and starts speeding across the airport.  After that, even if I update the camera set, when I go back into effects studio the DHM setting is back to 0.

I also noticed while I'm trying to configure all of my aircraft that if I import a cor profile and then change to another aircraft after updating the camera set, that if I go to import a camera set the software doesn't remember the path that was used previously to import from.  The same applies to exporting.  If you change the location in either import, export or core it remembers only the last path used.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2019 at 1:45pm

I found a solution.  To create an inside (interior) camera for the cowl flaps.  These inside cameras appear to turn off the virtual walls. 
Another option is to change the zoom for that specific camera.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2019 at 2:25pm

Is there any way to prevent my aircraft from running wild over the airport after turning on the editor, making changes and turning it off, putting my aircraft back in ground mode?
I have noticed this myself with certain aircraft (e.g. A2A). Probably related to the custom flight dynamics. Unhappy

I'm trying to figure out the settings under the effects studio and why it doesn't retain the setting for DHM.  I go into the effects studio.  Adjust the DHM setting from 0 to 0.15 in ground mode, switch over to Air mode and set it to 0.15.  Turn off the editor, the aircraft drops to the ground and starts speeding across the airport.  After that, even if I update the camera set, when I go back into effects studio the DHM setting is back to 0.
DHM is saved with each camera (Human) but does not change with speed. So aircraft movement on the ground will affect the pilot's head the same as if it happened in the air.

I also noticed while I'm trying to configure all of my aircraft that if I import a cor profile and then change to another aircraft after updating the camera set, that if I go to import a camera set the software doesn't remember the path that was used previously to import from.  The same applies to exporting.  If you change the location in either import, export or core it remembers only the last path used.
Yes. I hope this is fixed as well. Smile

Randy
cavaricooper View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2019 at 2:29pm
Randy/Kevin-

Another side effect of using UseMidMouseBtn=yes is that the SPOT panning stops at nose center, you can go 359 degrees but NOT all around the aircraft as before (with a hat switch for example).

I plugged in my TM Warthog and all these issues are obviated by HW.

Waiting for some official acknowledgement of all this.

C
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2019 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by cavaricooper cavaricooper wrote:

Another side effect of using UseMidMouseBtn=yes is that the SPOT panning stops at nose center, you can go 359 degrees but NOT all around the aircraft as before (with a hat switch for example).
I thought that was normal for SPOT view with the mouse? I'm pretty sure I tried that without EZCA loaded and stock Standard.xml.

Randy
jfwharton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfwharton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2019 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

Another option is to change the zoom for that specific camera.

I thought of that but the position of the cowl flap levers is down at the bottom of the pedestal on the PA 44 Seminole by Alabeo.  Zoom wouldn't work because I still wouldn't be able to see the levers because I can't get low enough.  But my other solution worked so I have a fix.  Thank you.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2019 at 3:44pm

But my other solution worked so I have a fix.  Thank you.
Thumbs Up
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2019 at 7:01am
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

Originally posted by cavaricooper cavaricooper wrote:

I thought that was normal for SPOT view with the mouse? I'm pretty sure I tried that without EZCA loaded and stock Standard.xml.

Randy

Randy- you are correct, I was recalling coolie hat behavior.

C
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2019 at 12:56pm
Has anyone tried this with v4.5? Does it work?

Ta- C
jodle View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2019 at 1:49pm
Primary function YES. Zoom and transitions between cameras doesn't
HB-JLS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HB-JLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2019 at 9:31am
Guys, I still have the issue with the taxi speed on Aerosoft Airbus and PMDG 777
Updated the last version but the issue still the same, can someone help me to solve it?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2019 at 9:43am
Originally posted by HB-JLS HB-JLS wrote:

Guys, I still have the issue with the taxi speed on Aerosoft Airbus and PMDG 777
Updated the last version but the issue still the same, can someone help me to solve it?

Have you enabled the "Taxiing speed FIX" option in the effects studio window?
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Guyphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guyphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2019 at 11:07am
Hi, i don't know why but since few days, in spot or top down view i can't use Space bar with rolling the mouse to zommed ? How can i find this like before ?
Thank you for your help.
HB-JLS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HB-JLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2019 at 11:52am
Now it works, thank you!
Flyrobski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyrobski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2019 at 8:47am
Hello

In advance i'm sorry if this issu has already been reported but i have scoured the internet trying to find a solution.

So. Problem one, The nose wheel is stuck until i disable ezdok pro v3 on all aircraft. I know this was a problem on v2 with the fuselage shakes but i cant find the option in v3.

Problem 2, With the QW787 the camera will not move, (i have followed the instructions on un-assigning keys in p3d). I can get it to move temporarily by loading a pmdg 737 aircraft (which works fine) then reloading the QW787. By doing this the camera was operational for 10mins then stuck.

Hope someone can help

Kindest regards to all

Rob Barton

Update.  The pmdg 737 functions temporary also, all ezdok camera functions stop after starting both engines.?

Stock aircraft not working either

TigerTone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TigerTone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2019 at 11:46am
Hi, How do I add a camera to world in EZCA v3?
If I click on it (left or right) or click where the blue + button is supposed to be nothing happens.
Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance.
THibben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2019 at 3:19pm
Sorry,

I don't have any idea how to do it.

Tom
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2019 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Flyrobski Flyrobski wrote:

Hello

In advance i'm sorry if this issu has already been reported but i have scoured the internet trying to find a solution.

So. Problem one, The nose wheel is stuck until i disable ezdok pro v3 on all aircraft. I know this was a problem on v2 with the fuselage shakes but i cant find the option in v3.

Problem 2, With the QW787 the camera will not move, (i have followed the instructions on un-assigning keys in p3d). I can get it to move temporarily by loading a pmdg 737 aircraft (which works fine) then reloading the QW787. By doing this the camera was operational for 10mins then stuck.

Hope someone can help

Kindest regards to all

Rob Barton

Update.  The pmdg 737 functions temporary also, all ezdok camera functions stop after starting both engines.?

Stock aircraft not working either

Rob, I'm not sure if you solved this but it sounds like a corrupted install. Perhaps try uninstalling via control panel or Apps, and following the steps at the end of the manual (p. 72). Launch the sim as admin and let the files rebuild. Then reinstall using the Flight1 wrapper (as admin, to the default location in C:) and launch the sim (set to always run as admin). If that doesn't work, submit a support ticket.

Randy
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2019 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by TigerTone TigerTone wrote:

Hi, How do I add a camera to world in EZCA v3?
If I click on it (left or right) or click where the blue + button is supposed to be nothing happens.
Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance.
Did you first select an empty slot below World? Or right-click an empty slot?

Randy
Pilot582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pilot582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2019 at 4:24pm
Hi, i upgraded ny Preper3d to version 4.5 and the EZdok v2 does not work with theis version.

As per my understanding EZdok version 3 is compatible with Preper3d V4.5. For upgrading the EZdok from v2 to v3 do i need to purchase the coupon or it is free for people like myself has purchased the v2?

thanks George
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2019 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Pilot582 Pilot582 wrote:

Hi, i upgraded ny Preper3d to version 4.5 and the EZdok v2 does not work with theis version.

As per my understanding EZdok version 3 is compatible with Preper3d V4.5. For upgrading the EZdok from v2 to v3 do i need to purchase the coupon or it is free for people like myself has purchased the v2?

thanks George
George, you can get the latest version at the link below. It will support P3D v4.5HF1 and Active Sky B7070:

Randy

Edit: Oops, you meant V2. See this post:

Also, coupon is a free downlaod:

Pilot582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pilot582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2019 at 7:06pm
Hi Randy,

Thank you so much for your quick reply.

Just to clarify, i would like to updat my EZdok from v2 to v3 pro

which of the 3 links you will recomand to use?

George
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2019 at 9:09pm
George, you can just head to the following page. There is a link to download the coupon and instructions. It has been a while but should be straightforward. Just read the instructions carefully. When you install, run it as Administrator and turn off your Antivirus to ensure a hassle-free experience (fingers crossed). Wink

Randy
Pilot582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pilot582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2019 at 12:36pm
Hi Again,

I did download the v3 professional by purchasing with the coupon $15, and went through installation and the configuration, seemed all went ok until I launched the Preper3d and I got error 
"Acess violation at address 0119419C in module 'borlndmm.dll'. Write of address 0000009A"

I am not sure what to do?

George
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2019 at 2:10pm
George, use the first link in my first post above to update to v3.0.1.68. Then, make sure that P3D is set to Run As Administrator (rt-click icon, Properties, Compatibility) as well as excluding the EZCA3 folder in your Antivirus program. Also, in Win 10 you might want to Disable Fullscreen Optimizations for P3D, just above the Run As Administrator checkbox. If you are still getting the error and your OS is up-to-date, you'll need to contact support at the bottom of this page:

Randy
Pilot582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pilot582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2019 at 2:34am
Hi Randy,

I followed your isnstructions, and it workedClap

Thank you so much!!!

George
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2019 at 9:23am
Good to hear, George. Thumbs Up
ry flight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ry flight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2019 at 9:06pm
Hello. I am trying to use EZCA v3 for p3d v4. However, EZCA v3.0.1.53 or r
After updating to v3.0.1.68, only the EZCA application will disappear. (The file "Ezsc. $$ s" is displayed only after updating, but it disappears immediately).
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2019 at 1:04am
Originally posted by ry flight ry flight wrote:

Hello. I am trying to use EZCA v3 for p3d v4. However, EZCA v3.0.1.53 or r
After updating to v3.0.1.68, only the EZCA application will disappear. (The file "Ezsc. $$ s" is displayed only after updating, but it disappears immediately).

Hello!
This is the fault of your antivirus. It deletes the EZCA.EXE file. Be sure to include the EXE files from the EZCA3 folder in the antivirus exceptions.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
ry flight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ry flight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2019 at 7:42am
I was able to over come that problem.
THX!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic