SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA v3 talk about !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2019 at 10:08am
1.Modify general.ini file to open advanced mode:
2. Switch to advanced mode then press DHM button on the top of window.
3. Turn left "Landing shock factor" knob.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
jgoggi View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgoggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2019 at 11:03am
Thanks a lot!
Axis360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axis360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 6:48am
Hello

I saw nothing on the airbus aerosoft but I do not understand it does not work.
When I want to roll I have to put the N1 at 40% to start slightly to advance almost 20sec to reach 1kts!

But when I change my camera or I do an update camera set or if I leave EZCA the plane advances abruptly if I leave EZCA the plane reacts normally if not it does not work ...
I am on V4.4 and last update aerosoft (1.2.3.1)
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 7:00am
Originally posted by Axis360 Axis360 wrote:

Hello

I saw nothing on the airbus aerosoft but I do not understand it does not work.
When I want to roll I have to put the N1 at 40% to start slightly to advance almost 20sec to reach 1kts!

But when I change my camera or I do an update camera set or if I leave EZCA the plane advances abruptly if I leave EZCA the plane reacts normally if not it does not work ...
I am on V4.4 and last update aerosoft (1.2.3.1)

Hi!
Tonight I will specifically to check the work of EZCA3 with the Aerosoft A320. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Axis360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axis360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 12:08pm
Ok, thank you
tkemp1966 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkemp1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 12:21pm
I am having a difficult time purchasing EZDOk v3 using the discount coupon. I had used an upgrade coupon to purchase EZDOK v2 and wonder if I am eligible for another upgrade to EZDOK v3? Thanks

Troy
Troy
tkemp1966 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkemp1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 12:32pm
Nevermind. Got it figured out.

Troy
Troy
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Hi!
Tonight I will specifically to check the work of EZCA3 with the Aerosoft A320. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.
No issues here with the Aerosoft A319 (v1.2.3.1) Thumbs Up

Regards,

Randy

Edit: Spoke too soon...Cry
Axis360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axis360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 4:18pm
You could try with the A320?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 5:43pm
I confirm a small problem with AS A319/A320. We're studying it now. Tomorrow I will tell you what I managed to come up with to solve the problem.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 5:46pm

You could try with the A320?
So I tried the A320 and it did seem to take more thrust to get going. I decided to disable EZCA globally, from the menu, and sure enough, the plane accelerated forward, just as you described. I then decided to go back to the A319 and disable EZCA (which I hadn't tried - I was just reporting that it felt right in my post above), and the plane accelerated forward like the A320. Embarrassed

Seems like EZCA is causing some extra ground friction?

I'll try with v2 to see if it is any different, but might not get to that until tomorrow.

Regards,

Randy
Axis360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axis360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 5:55pm
Yes, it's like I'm riding on sand LOL
Well at least I feel less alone.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 6:02pm
I just confirmed that it work fine in EZCA v2, for the A320. I didn't bother trying the A319.
THibben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 6:05pm
I Have V2 and am trying to install V3 but can't find the necessary V2 file that allows you to update for $10.00.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Problem solved.
debbie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debbie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 11:49pm
I found a fix for the Aerosoft Airbus A32 and A318.  Go straight to the MCDU and select Options then select the View system to off.  You may have to make a few more adjustments to your views, but it worked for me. The view system in the Airbus just isnt compatible with EZDOK. Its been that way for a long time.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2019 at 8:01am
Hey, guys!
We studied the peculiarities of interaction between Aerosoft Airbus and EZCA3. There are some intersections in the turbulence module area and the impact from the fuselage when moving on the ground.
We are now looking for the most viable option for such interaction, no influence on the technical characteristics of Airbus from ЕZCA3.

EZCA3 Build 55 with these and other fixes we plan to release approximately on Thursday.
If the EZCA3 you strongly prevents the right to fly on this Airbus, temporarily disable the turbulence module. There will be some impact on the speed of taxiing, but very little.

A little patience and we will try to make the maximum compatibility with AS Airbus.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Axis360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axis360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2019 at 8:56am
Yes I tried disabling the turbulence module already, but really not good because when I change my view if I want to look right or left in the cockpit I have a key assigned for that and at that moment it starts again to accelerate at once.

But I trust you to solve this problem.Sourire
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2019 at 11:48am

Hey, guys!
We studied the peculiarities of interaction between Aerosoft Airbus and EZCA3. There are some intersections in the turbulence module area and the impact from the fuselage when moving on the ground.
We are now looking for the most viable option for such interaction, no influence on the technical characteristics of Airbus from ЕZCA3.

EZCA3 Build 55 with these and other fixes we plan to release approximately on Thursday.
If the EZCA3 you strongly prevents the right to fly on this Airbus, temporarily disable the turbulence module. There will be some impact on the speed of taxiing, but very little.

A little patience and we will try to make the maximum compatibility with AS Airbus.

Thanks, Nick. Thumbs Up
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2019 at 11:51am
Originally posted by debbie1 debbie1 wrote:

I found a fix for the Aerosoft Airbus A32 and A318.  Go straight to the MCDU and select Options then select the View system to off.  You may have to make a few more adjustments to your views, but it worked for me. The view system in the Airbus just isnt compatible with EZDOK. Its been that way for a long time.
Thanks, Debbie1, but that's a separate issue. Big smile
jezza321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jezza321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2019 at 9:05pm
Hi there,

I used V2 with great success. Upgraded to V3 today and have repeated Access Violation errors so am unable to run V3.

I tried uninstalling V2, then V3 and reinstalling but no success.

Any ideas?!?

Thanks!
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2019 at 12:16am
Originally posted by jezza321 jezza321 wrote:

Hi there,

I used V2 with great success. Upgraded to V3 today and have repeated Access Violation errors so am unable to run V3.

I tried uninstalling V2, then V3 and reinstalling but no success.

Any ideas?!?
Thanks!

Hi!
There is already a topic for discussion of this problem:
https://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-pro-v3-access-violation_topic61200_post389922.html#389922
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
speedbird144 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedbird144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2019 at 1:45am

Also, do not forget to deactivate the built-in view system in the aircraft Aerosoft, PMDG and FSLabs.

Where can I deactivate those views in PMDG aircraft? 
Thanks 
Edward
Prepar3D4| i7 6700K 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Extreme| GSkill Ripjaw 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz|ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | Noctua NH-D15S | Corsair RM850 PSU | Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2019 at 2:11am
Originally posted by speedbird144 speedbird144 wrote:

Also, do not forget to deactivate the built-in view system in the aircraft Aerosoft, PMDG and FSLabs.

Where can I deactivate those views in PMDG aircraft? 
Thanks 

Later I will correct the text in the manual. There is an error. Built-in view systems have Aerosoft Airbus (via MCDU), MaddogX (via Load manager). PMDG 747 - has MCDU built-in shaking setting - for proper operation with EZCA3, it is better to turn off. PMDG 737 - no conflicts, FSlabs Airbus-works well if you manually switch the camera to EZCA VC cam after loading flight. Conflict Aerosoft Airbus and EZCA 3 (speed taxiing) we have already solved the problem in the official update it will be released.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedbird144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2019 at 5:29am
Great, thanks Nick. 
Edward
Prepar3D4| i7 6700K 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Extreme| GSkill Ripjaw 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz|ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | Noctua NH-D15S | Corsair RM850 PSU | Windows 10 Pro 64bit
f.skywalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f.skywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2019 at 3:55am
when will the update come?
I have problems with the Aerosoft Aibus pro.
Otherwise the program runs very well.
Thanks for the good work.

thanks Frank
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2019 at 12:46pm
Hi, All!
Guys, we have long solved the problem with Aerosoft Airbus, but suddenly there was another problem associated with "Access violation" for many users.
We are now trying to solve this other problem, and we are already on final for solution, but this slightly delayed the release of the patch associated with Aerosoft Airbus.
We want to release a fixed EZCA3 version that will fix several problems at once.
At this point, you just turn off the turbulence module for the fly with Aerosoft Airbus, so that there is no wrong impact from it, and please wait a little longer, soon we will make an update fix that will solve all the detected problems at once.
Thank you for waiting for us.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
jgoggi View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgoggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2019 at 3:57am
Hi, when pushing back with the 747 PMDG and GSX 2 I get a heavy shaking of the VC, that did not happen with v2. How do I stop that shaking? Thank you!
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2019 at 4:16am
Originally posted by jgoggi jgoggi wrote:

Hi, when pushing back with the 747 PMDG and GSX 2 I get a heavy shaking of the VC, that did not happen with v2. How do I stop that shaking? Thank you!

Hi!
Very soon there will be a release of the EZCA3 build with the fix of the bugs and with the additional possibility - to disable the impact of the EZCA3 on the chassis when taxiing. This will fix the speed slowdown when taxiing Airbus Aerosoft, as well as various problems like shaking when pushback PMDG 747 as you described.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
jgoggi View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgoggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2019 at 6:52am
Thank you, Nick.
Another question: is it possible to assign the standard P3D "locked spot" view to a keyboard key and subsequently to a joystick button?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2019 at 7:28am
Originally posted by jgoggi jgoggi wrote:

Thank you, Nick.
Another question: is it possible to assign the standard P3D "locked spot" view to a keyboard key and subsequently to a joystick button?

Yes of course you can do as you want. Read page 26 of the manual, it tells how to do it for the camera "Spot". Similarly, you can assign a hotkey to the keyboard or a joystick to other cameras of simulator. Complete analogy.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedbird144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2019 at 8:47pm
Question about Import Core fx. If I loaded Core Fx file for my United NG and updated settings, do I have to load Core Fx again for other NG liveries, or it will be applied to all NGs?
Thanks 
Edward
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2019 at 11:17pm
Hi!
Very soon there will be a release of the EZCA3 build with the fix of the bugs and with the additional possibility - to disable the impact of the EZCA3 on the chassis when taxiing. This will fix the speed slowdown when taxiing Airbus Aerosoft, as well as various problems like shaking when pushback PMDG 747 as you described.
Nick, hopefully this will be on a per aircraft basis and not a global setting that will need to be switched depending on the aircraft selected.

Randy
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2019 at 3:51am
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

Hi!
Nick, hopefully this will be on a per aircraft basis and not a global setting that will need to be switched depending on the aircraft selected.

Randy

Yes, the "Taxiing speed fix" option will be applied to specific aircraft. This option enabled in "Simple effect studio".
Today there should be a release of this EZCA3 build with "Access violation" bug fixes and the "Taxiing speed fix" option.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2019 at 3:56am
Originally posted by speedbird144 speedbird144 wrote:

Question about Import Core fx. If I loaded Core Fx file for my United NG and updated settings, do I have to load Core Fx again for other NG liveries, or it will be applied to all NGs?
Thanks 

If you use created Cameraset for all the livery of the aircraft by a REMAPPER, no more changes to make is not necessary.
====
About REMAPPER group assigments, please read page 52 of the manual.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Axis360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axis360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2019 at 5:23am
Hello

I wanted to know with the taxi with the aerosoft airbus.
Will we still be able to take full advantage of the effects of turbulence?
Or will there be impacts on other effects?

I do not understand about the EZCA V2 version I never have turbulence I still have a very quiet flight ... Yet I wanted "I have AS16 on remmotely PC" checked;

So I'm expecting a lot of the new XTm module ...
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2019 at 11:40am

Hello

I wanted to know with the taxi with the aerosoft airbus.
Will we still be able to take full advantage of the effects of turbulence?
Or will there be impacts on other effects?

I do not understand about the EZCA V2 version I never have turbulence I still have a very quiet flight ... Yet I wanted "I have AS16 on remmotely PC" checked;

So I'm expecting a lot of the new XTm module ...

Hi!
Option "Taxiing speed fix" - only disables the effect of the EZCA3 on the chassis of the aircraft when taxiing. The turbulence module (XTm) is still fully operational.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Axis360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axis360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2019 at 1:56pm
Ok thank you.
jgoggi View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgoggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2019 at 8:12am

Option "Taxiing speed fix" - only disables the effect of the EZCA3 on the chassis of the aircraft when taxiing. The turbulence module (XTm) is still fully operational.

Hi Nick, sorry for the question, but I am at work and won't be able to download the update for at least 5 hours... 
Does that "taxiing speed fix" button fix the issue of the shaking during pushback of the PMDG 747?
Also, does that mean that by enabling that "taxiing speed fix" button we will not have "normal" bumps and light shaking on a PMDG airplane when taxiing? Thank you.
cavaricooper View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2019 at 8:18am
James-

Yes, the button fixes the shaking.

No, it does not interfere with normal functionality, but don't use both EZCA and PMDG effects together.

HTH- C
jgoggi View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgoggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2019 at 8:24am
Originally posted by cavaricooper cavaricooper wrote:

but don't use both EZCA and PMDG effects together.

Thank you! I only keep enabled the "engine failure shaking" of the 747, since I have seen that, in case one engine is shut down, if I disable that option there will be no shaking provided by EZCA.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic