SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA v3 talk about !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2019 at 10:08am
1.Modify general.ini file to open advanced mode:
2. Switch to advanced mode then press DHM button on the top of window.
3. Turn left "Landing shock factor" knob.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
jgoggi View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgoggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2019 at 11:03am
Thanks a lot!
Axis360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axis360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 6:48am
Hello

I saw nothing on the airbus aerosoft but I do not understand it does not work.
When I want to roll I have to put the N1 at 40% to start slightly to advance almost 20sec to reach 1kts!

But when I change my camera or I do an update camera set or if I leave EZCA the plane advances abruptly if I leave EZCA the plane reacts normally if not it does not work ...
I am on V4.4 and last update aerosoft (1.2.3.1)
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 7:00am
Originally posted by Axis360 Axis360 wrote:

Hello

I saw nothing on the airbus aerosoft but I do not understand it does not work.
When I want to roll I have to put the N1 at 40% to start slightly to advance almost 20sec to reach 1kts!

But when I change my camera or I do an update camera set or if I leave EZCA the plane advances abruptly if I leave EZCA the plane reacts normally if not it does not work ...
I am on V4.4 and last update aerosoft (1.2.3.1)

Hi!
Tonight I will specifically to check the work of EZCA3 with the Aerosoft A320. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Axis360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axis360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 12:08pm
Ok, thank you
tkemp1966 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkemp1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 12:21pm
I am having a difficult time purchasing EZDOk v3 using the discount coupon. I had used an upgrade coupon to purchase EZDOK v2 and wonder if I am eligible for another upgrade to EZDOK v3? Thanks

Troy
Troy
tkemp1966 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkemp1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 12:32pm
Nevermind. Got it figured out.

Troy
Troy
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Hi!
Tonight I will specifically to check the work of EZCA3 with the Aerosoft A320. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.
No issues here with the Aerosoft A319 (v1.2.3.1) Thumbs Up

Regards,

Randy

Edit: Spoke too soon...Cry
Axis360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axis360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 4:18pm
You could try with the A320?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 5:43pm
I confirm a small problem with AS A319/A320. We're studying it now. Tomorrow I will tell you what I managed to come up with to solve the problem.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Axis360 Axis360 wrote:

You could try with the A320?
So I tried the A320 and it did seem to take more thrust to get going. I decided to disable EZCA globally, from the menu, and sure enough, the plane accelerated forward, just as you described. I then decided to go back to the A319 and disable EZCA (which I hadn't tried - I was just reporting that it felt right in my post above), and the plane accelerated forward like the A320. Embarrassed

Seems like EZCA is causing some extra ground friction?

I'll try with v2 to see if it is any different, but might not get to that until tomorrow.

Regards,

Randy
Axis360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axis360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 5:55pm
Yes, it's like I'm riding on sand LOL
Well at least I feel less alone.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 6:02pm
I just confirmed that it work fine in EZCA v2, for the A320. I didn't bother trying the A319.
THibben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 6:05pm
I Have V2 and am trying to install V3 but can't find the necessary V2 file that allows you to update for $10.00.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Problem solved.
debbie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debbie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2019 at 11:49pm
I found a fix for the Aerosoft Airbus A32 and A318.  Go straight to the MCDU and select Options then select the View system to off.  You may have to make a few more adjustments to your views, but it worked for me. The view system in the Airbus just isnt compatible with EZDOK. Its been that way for a long time.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:01am
Hey, guys!
We studied the peculiarities of interaction between Aerosoft Airbus and EZCA3. There are some intersections in the turbulence module area and the impact from the fuselage when moving on the ground.
We are now looking for the most viable option for such interaction, no influence on the technical characteristics of Airbus from ЕZCA3.

EZCA3 Build 55 with these and other fixes we plan to release approximately on Thursday.
If the EZCA3 you strongly prevents the right to fly on this Airbus, temporarily disable the turbulence module. There will be some impact on the speed of taxiing, but very little.

A little patience and we will try to make the maximum compatibility with AS Airbus.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Axis360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axis360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:56am
Yes I tried disabling the turbulence module already, but really not good because when I change my view if I want to look right or left in the cockpit I have a key assigned for that and at that moment it starts again to accelerate at once.

But I trust you to solve this problem.Sourire
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 11:48am
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Hey, guys!
We studied the peculiarities of interaction between Aerosoft Airbus and EZCA3. There are some intersections in the turbulence module area and the impact from the fuselage when moving on the ground.
We are now looking for the most viable option for such interaction, no influence on the technical characteristics of Airbus from ЕZCA3.

EZCA3 Build 55 with these and other fixes we plan to release approximately on Thursday.
If the EZCA3 you strongly prevents the right to fly on this Airbus, temporarily disable the turbulence module. There will be some impact on the speed of taxiing, but very little.

A little patience and we will try to make the maximum compatibility with AS Airbus.

Thanks, Nick. Thumbs Up
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 11:51am
Originally posted by debbie1 debbie1 wrote:

I found a fix for the Aerosoft Airbus A32 and A318.  Go straight to the MCDU and select Options then select the View system to off.  You may have to make a few more adjustments to your views, but it worked for me. The view system in the Airbus just isnt compatible with EZDOK. Its been that way for a long time.
Thanks, Debbie1, but that's a separate issue. Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic