SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA v3 talk about !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex_uiaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2019 at 4:43am
Installed and pressed. Not helped.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2019 at 6:04am
Originally posted by Alex_uiaa Alex_uiaa wrote:

Installed and pressed. Not helped.

Yesterday I flew on a PMDG747 and did pushback with GSX Level2. When I press "Taxiing speed FIX" pushback was very smooth. Once you have enabled this option, do save cameraset - Menu File-Update cameraset.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Alex_uiaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex_uiaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2019 at 6:20am
OK.Thanks for the answer!
joefackel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joefackel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2019 at 10:17am
Maybe a stupid question .... is there a way to start EzDOK (for setting up, update etc.) without starting P3D?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2019 at 11:14am
Originally posted by joefackel joefackel wrote:

Maybe a stupid question .... is there a way to start EzDOK (for setting up, update etc.) without starting P3D?

No. In automatically during the simulator run. Or manually, after loading the simulator.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
joefackel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joefackel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2019 at 8:12am
What a bummer.

As far as i like this great piece of software, this really annoys me. Especially as my P3D needs minutes to start into 3D, pleace consider to make it also run as "stand-alone".
jgoggi View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgoggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2019 at 4:56am
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Yesterday I flew on a PMDG747 and did pushback with GSX Level2. When I press "Taxiing speed FIX" pushback was very smooth. Once you have enabled this option, do save cameraset - Menu File-Update cameraset.

Same for me, thank you very much!!
cavaricooper View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2019 at 7:52pm
Marniftarr-

In Beta .62 I find that sometimes my MMB works to circle the aircraft in SPOT view, and then sometimes it becomes a CROSS POINTER and does not work to circle the aircraft.  What and why is this happening, and what can I do to eliminate this issue.

I want to be able to circle the a/c in SPOT view every time....

Thanks!

Carl
mdamstel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdamstel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 8:59am
I have SImstarter NG and bought EZDOK V3 the other day. Since then Sometimes P3D CTD and EZDOK V3 sometimes connects, and sometimes it doesnt (although it is to be seen active in the task manager)

Is it possible that Simstarter NG does something to EZDOK, maybe with Simconnect?

MDAMSTEL aka PHDOK
PHDOK on IVAO
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 9:14am
I use Simstarter NG as well and have no issues. You could check the exe.xml file after shutting down P3D (or after a CTD) to make sure the EZCA entry is still there (I’m sure it is or EZCA wouldn’t load with P3D). That’s about all the interaction Simstarter could have with EZCA.

Randy
jodle View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 9:19am
After year I back to EZCA3. Best product and improvements. Question: does it possible to set horizon hold (GIMBAL) on outside camera?
mdamstel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdamstel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 9:30am
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

I use Simstarter NG as well and have no issues. You could check the exe.xml file after shutting down P3D (or after a CTD) to make sure the EZCA entry is still there (I’m sure it is or EZCA wouldn’t load with P3D). That’s about all the interaction Simstarter could have with EZCA.

Randy

Hm, ok. I see it in my exe.xml. I wil assign that xml to all my Simstarter NG Profiles and see if that helps.
MDAMSTEL aka PHDOK
PHDOK on IVAO
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 10:24am
Originally posted by mdamstel mdamstel wrote:

Hm, ok. I see it in my exe.xml. I wil assign that xml to all my Simstarter NG Profiles and see if that helps.
Something else to look at are the logs in Event Viewer to see what module is showing the error.
Bojo17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bojo17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 10:41am
Hi there,

Been an avid user of Ezdok from the beginning and now I have v3 in P3d v4.4.

But I can't find any tutorials or user manual with instructions. There are a lot of changes and it is not clear what some of the new categories do or even how to make some of the adjustments to cameras. 

Is there a manual or tutorial?

Thanks,

Alex
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 10:58am
Hi Alex,

Here is the English manual:

It is a work in progress and is being updated but should help you. I don't think there are any v3 tutorials out yet.

Randy
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 11:04am
Originally posted by jodle jodle wrote:

After year I back to EZCA3. Best product and improvements. Question: does it possible to set horizon hold (GIMBAL) on outside camera?
I believe it only works with the HUMAN category of cameras. You might be able to create a camera in the cockpit and then move it outside the walls. Not sure why you would want that though. Shocked

Randy
mdamstel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdamstel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 11:06am
I now started P3DV4 again, and ... no EZDOK. It IS in the exe.xml . 
But what I notice in taskmanager when I look more closely is: 
EZCA process is running, but only the 32 bits version, when I click the arrow left to the process, there used to be a EZCA 64 bit process also, but that is not running at the moment.

Now when I restart Windows and fire up P3D again, EZDOK  DOES run, and I also see the 64 bit process running again. 

So something seems to inhibit the 64 bits EZCA process from running?
MDAMSTEL aka PHDOK
PHDOK on IVAO
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 11:15am

I now started P3DV4 again, and ... no EZDOK. It IS in the exe.xml . 
But what I notice in taskmanager when I look more closely is: 
EZCA process is running, but only the 32 bits version, when I click the arrow left to the process, there used to be a EZCA 64 bit process also, but that is not running at the moment.

Now when I restart Windows and fire up P3D again, EZDOK  DOES run, and I also see the 64 bit process running again. 

So something seems to inhibit the 64 bits EZCA process from running?
Is there a difference between starting P3D by itself and starting it with Simstarter? Do you still have v2 installed? Are there entries in exe.xml for v2 and v3? If so, set v2 Disabled to True.
mdamstel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdamstel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 11:37am
I am looking at the exe.xml now, in the User folder.
Strangely I see a Vfxcentral.exe entry, I will disable that one at least, it must be e Chaseplane leftover.
I see no V2 EZDOK installed.
MDAMSTEL aka PHDOK
PHDOK on IVAO
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 11:51am

I am looking at the exe.xml now, in the User folder.
Strangely I see a Vfxcentral.exe entry, I will disable that one at least, it must be e Chaseplane leftover.
I see no V2 EZDOK installed.
That should help. Smile
mdamstel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdamstel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 12:00pm
But is doesnt :-(
I restarted P3DV4 some times, without a problem.
Then I changed one line in the scenery.cfg and the 64 bit process refuses to launch.
Then restarted Windows. And then it works again? 
MDAMSTEL aka PHDOK
PHDOK on IVAO
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 12:39pm

But is doesnt :-(
I restarted P3DV4 some times, without a problem.
Then I changed one line in the scenery.cfg and the 64 bit process refuses to launch.
Then restarted Windows. And then it works again? 
Here's what I see:

mdamstel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdamstel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 12:48pm
When it works I see this

MDAMSTEL aka PHDOK
PHDOK on IVAO
mdamstel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdamstel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 12:49pm
And when it doesnt work the line with 64 bit support is disappeared.

And I dont know what causes it.
MDAMSTEL aka PHDOK
PHDOK on IVAO
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 1:39pm

Are you using the latest version (build 62)? Also, set EZCA and Resh to run as administrator (in the Program Files/EZCA3 folder.

The 64 bit support line is Resh.exe.

mdamstel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdamstel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

Are you using the latest version (build 62)? Also, set EZCA and Resh to run as administrator (in the Program Files/EZCA3 folder.

How can I do that. When I right click the exe files there is no such option. (I use the option for some other programs as a shortcut.). Will look for ""resh"", I dont know that?

I DO know how to run manually as Administrator, will try that.

Build 62 btw.
MDAMSTEL aka PHDOK
PHDOK on IVAO
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 1:41pm
Also for me, Resh.exe is running as a background process (Win 10 x64).
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 1:44pm

How can I do that. When I right click the exe files there is no such option. (I use the option for some other programs as a shortcut.). Will look for ""resh"", I dont know that?
Right click, Properties, Compatibility, Run this program as an administrator.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 1:46pm
Also, did you set the installer (and updates) to run as admin before you ran it (them)?
mdamstel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdamstel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 3:55pm
[QUOTE=RRVyper]Also, did you set the installer (and updates) to run as admin before you ran it (them)? [/QUOTE

Ow, I dont know anymore, most programs I run as admin, but the update.... will see into it. 
Found the Admin option on comptability tab btw, thanks.
MDAMSTEL aka PHDOK
PHDOK on IVAO
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 4:55pm
Marniftarr or Nick-

This is becoming quite an issue...  IN SPOT it loads behind the tail of the aircraft as usual.  When I press the MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON/Mouse Wheel, it changes to a CROSS POINTER and nothing more happens.  I can zoom in and out with + and 1, however, I am NOT able to circle the aircraft and this is quite problematic re. screenshots.

Can you please advise?  Many thanks!

C

V 3.0.1.62

Originally posted by cavaricooper cavaricooper wrote:

Marniftarr-

In Beta .62 I find that sometimes my MMB works to circle the aircraft in SPOT view, and then sometimes it becomes a CROSS POINTER and does not work to circle the aircraft.  What and why is this happening, and what can I do to eliminate this issue.

Thanks!

Carl
mdamstel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdamstel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2019 at 10:40am
So now EZVCA V3 works fine for most things. But I noticed a new problem (should I start a new thread on the forum btw?).

When I press on the icon for Camera Position Panel (as in 34 of the Manual) I didnt get the window with the Control Elements. It was nowhere to be seen and I thought it was not even opened. 

It was only when I happened to do Alt-Tab to cycle through Windows windows that I discoverd the Control Elements Window, I then could select it and now it works.
MDAMSTEL aka PHDOK
PHDOK on IVAO
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2019 at 10:45am
It is strange that you mention this. Something is definitely happening behind the scenes. One time I started up P3D and got a whole bunch of critical errors that were not present at the last session. I fixed them and everything seems OK, but I’m not sure what changed?

C
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2019 at 12:19pm
Guys, Hi!
We carefully read all messages and form a new bug-list. Now we are going to change the keyboard polling module a bit and additionally work on the theme of cloud storage presets. Be patient, we will try to fix all the problems, but it takes time.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2019 at 12:27pm
Nick-

Thanks for the response.  For others who may have the same issue, I was able to fix my SPOT movement by selecting FSUIPC/Miscellaneous/Mousewheel: Mouse look- BUT THEN it messes up the standard VC view.  Every time I move the mouse, the view moves, WITHOUT pressing the center button.

When I un-select the Mouse look in FSUIPC everything is back to normal, BUT SPOT does not move anymore.

C

Marniftarr or Nick-

This is becoming quite an issue...  IN SPOT it loads behind the tail of the aircraft as usual.  When I press the MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON/Mouse Wheel, it changes to a CROSS POINTER and nothing more happens.  I can zoom in and out with + and 1, however, I am NOT able to circle the aircraft and this is quite problematic re. screenshots.

C

V 3.0.1.62

Marniftarr-

Thanks!

Carl
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2019 at 3:08pm

Marniftarr or Nick-

C

V 3.0.1.62

Carl,
A couple of things to try - in P3D Options/Controls, select the Mouse Look Controller and make sure you have no joystick buttons selected (for Look or View events), nor any keyboard assignments that may be conflicting with ones you use. Also, for me, if I switch to Spot from a Human camera, I get the + (with MM button pressed or emulated) and can pan around in x lateral and vertical axes. If I switch to Spot from an Outside camera I can only pan laterally like the P3D default (with MM button pressed or emulated) but no mousewheel zoom.

Randy

P.S. I have no selections set for mousewheel in FSUIPC.
Delly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2019 at 3:35pm
No mouseheel zoom (with spacebar) = uninstall 
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2019 at 5:41pm
Randy-

Thanks- have tried all the above, no joy! Marniftarr has emailed, believes FSUIPC may be masking some mouse look behaviors... standing by.

Appreciate your efforts!

C
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2019 at 7:50pm
Ok. Good luck, Carl. Hope you guys can figure it out. Thumbs Up
sataroth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sataroth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2019 at 10:25am
after the last update the configuration window looks like this :(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic