SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA v3 error message

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZCA v3 error message
    Posted: February-14-2022 at 6:38pm
this seems to have been noticed in the past by many and I have not seen a serious scientific reply as yet.

The same old message "List index out of bounds" is happening here.

Running a fresh P3D v5.3  and a fresh EZCA v3 on a fresh Win 11 and cannot get past the message after installation.

If this is not resolved soon I shall be forced to use the older version of EzDk and return the current licence to the vendors for refund.

Maz
G-AFB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-AFB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2022 at 1:20pm
Hi,

Sorry to intrude in your post, but I'm wondering if you ever solved the problem of "List index out of bounds" error, if so, I'll be grateful if you could let me know what it was, if not did you ever get a refund?  I'm having the same error after purchasing EZCA V3 the other day and I also have windows 11 64 Bit, but the sim is FSX-SE. 

I posted this problem on the 17th April, that's 4 days ago and so far nobody replied yet! Thanks in advance.
logic28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2022 at 2:52am
I did but unfortunately I was going down with Covid just at that time and I have forgotten what did the trick also because I had similar problems with Pilot2ATC consequently I am now confused between the two resolutions.
I shall let you know since I have now another problem with Ezca suddenly not loading with P3d anymore.
Regards
Maz
G-AFB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-AFB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2022 at 8:43am

Thanks for your quick reply and sorry to hear about going down with Covid, I hope you feel better.

Don’t worry about not remembering what it was, but I’m starting to blame Windows 11 as my EZCA V2 won’t install either since I updated to Windows 11. To be honest, that’s why I upgraded to V3 as I thought they would’ve now fixed that issue for Windows 11, obviously they didn’t!

I would appreciate if you do find anything that can make it install, but please don’t go out of your way, maybe but maybe, one of the Devs or staff will also see my post and hopefully replies with a solution?!  Thanks again,

Regards
logic28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2022 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by G-AFB G-AFB wrote:

Thanks for your quick reply and sorry to hear about going down with Covid, I hope you feel better.

Don’t worry about not remembering what it was, but I’m starting to blame Windows 11 as my EZCA V2 won’t install either since I updated to Windows 11. To be honest, that’s why I upgraded to V3 as I thought they would’ve now fixed that issue for Windows 11, obviously they didn’t!

I would appreciate if you do find anything that can make it install, but please don’t go out of your way, maybe but maybe, one of the Devs or staff will also see my post and hopefully replies with a solution?!  Thanks again,

Regards

After searching trough my notes I found this message received from support on 02-28-22 that I think might help you if you have the same problem that I had.Smile

Hi, Mauro.

Update EZ to latest 3.2 version. Update is free.

Use EZsc_loader.exe to fix problem with simconnect.

====

Since version 3.2 we are switching to the version of simconnect "11".

This applies Win7, Win10, Win11 users.

After installing this update, you need to run the EZsc_loader.exe file from the C: \ ProgramFiles \ EZCA3.1 \ EZsc_loader \ folder which will install the new version of simconnect to your system. (This does not need to be done if you have done it before.)

After that, open the ezca configure tool - select "For Advanced Users" radiobox  then  click on the simconnect that starts with "11".

This procedure must be done once.

====

http://ezdok-camera.com/downloads

let me know if it works for you too.Wink

Regards

Mauro Andreini

Maz
G-AFB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-AFB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2022 at 3:10pm
Thanks a lot for the info. I downloaded the EZsc_Loader.exe, but every time I try to install it the system won't let me as it thinks the file has a virus.

I will try again later on the week, as in the morning I'm off for a knee Op. So please don't be offended if you don't hear from me for a while as I don't know when they'll release me Cry.

Nevertheless, thanks again for trying to help with this issue, but I will give it another go when I get back.

Kind Regards.
logic28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2022 at 1:22pm

Thanks a lot for the info. I downloaded the EZsc_Loader.exe, but every time I try to install it the system won't let me as it thinks the file has a virus.

I will try again later on the week, as in the morning I'm off for a knee Op. So please don't be offended if you don't hear from me for a while as I don't know when they'll release me Cry.

Nevertheless, thanks again for trying to help with this issue, but I will give it another go when I get back.

Kind Regards.

I'm sure you know this but just in case I would check that no firewall and or antivirus is blocking the software, they always stress that in the instructions.
Hope you'll get here in the end.
Regards

Maz
Maz
G-AFB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-AFB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2022 at 6:44pm

Hi I’m back home now and am not bad.  I already tried disabling windows firewall before with no luck, but now I also tried giving the EZsc_Loader.exe permission in Windows Firewall and it did Install Ok, thanks for the hint.

However, when I run FSX an ezca window pops up which says "Connecting with simconnect..." on an out of focus background and stays there all the time, nothing happens. If I try to run simconnect,  it says that simconnect is already running, it say that on both of Simconnects, I tried this many times!

Sorry it took so long to reply to you, but I’m now recovering from the Op slowly and I do thank you for trying.

So much so for SimForums Support for Flight1 customers, they never even bothered to answer my original Post yet which was on April 17 and not even yours which was on April 20. You’re the only one that communicated with me and for that, I thank you again.

Take care and Regards.

logic28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2022 at 4:22am

Hi I’m back  . . . . . . 

. . . .    So much so for SimForums Support for Flight1 customers, they never even bothered to answer my original Post yet which was on April 17 and not even yours which was on April 20. You’re the only one that communicated with me and for that, I thank you again.

Take care and Regards.

Not a problem, we are used to try to help each others in our old community of UK Porsche Race Prepares and even here you'll find that, in most cases, valuable help comes from other members much earlier than support, I have been benefitting a lot from this myself .
I'm sorry I cannot help more with respect of FSX as I abandoned back in 2014 in favour of P3D

Good Luck 

Regards  

Maz

Maz
Jacques36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacques36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2022 at 5:40am
Bonjour,

Je viens de voir vos échanges au sujet de l'installation ou de la réinstallation d'Ezca V3 sur FSX.

Je tente la réinstallation de celui-ci depuis plusieurs jours en vain. Je n'ai eu qu'une réponse de Flight1 qui me conseille d'installer la dernière version  Ezca3.1.

Sur mon ordi j'ai Ezca 3 et Ezca 3.1. sur Programmes et non Programmes (x86), est-ce normal ? Si vous pouvez m'aider ce serai sympa car je galère vraiment alors qu'auparavant Ezca fonctionnait impec mais j'ai du réinstaller FSX.

D'avance merci, amicalement
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic