SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA v2.8.2.10 P3D Hot Fix 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZCA v2.8.2.10 P3D Hot Fix 2
    Posted: September-30-2019 at 4:55am
In this thread you can leave your feedback on the work of this build.
No changes in the main code. Just updated linker P3D module (for ZOOM and worldcameras).

Update is free !

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Del57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2019 at 5:21am
Excellent work, thank you very much..downloading now..
Derek
elmanav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmanav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2019 at 3:23pm
I updated to Ezdok 2.8.2.10. I have problem with World cameras. I create a new camera, moved to object (runway) and save this camera. But the by camera not saved. I return where I was at the beginning of the creation of a new world camera.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2019 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by elmanav elmanav wrote:

I updated to Ezdok 2.8.2.10. I have problem with World cameras. I create a new camera, moved to object (runway) and save this camera. But the by camera not saved. I return where I was at the beginning of the creation of a new world camera.

We have already discovered the EZCA 2.8.2.10 problem which only happens in P3D4.5.
Most likely, you have this version of P3D.
In this version of P3D, the World camera mode has been changed, compared to P3D4.4.

Soon there will be a release of a new Ezca v.2 build fixing this bug.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Chrjs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chrjs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2019 at 6:37am
Any news on the hotfix for the V2 version? In my setup with the newest P3Dv4.5 and your hotfix for it, no zoom works at all. neither in world camera nor any airpolane setup.
Thanks for your work!
kind regards
chris
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2019 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Chrjs Chrjs wrote:

Any news on the hotfix for the V2 version? In my setup with the newest P3Dv4.5 and your hotfix for it, no zoom works at all. neither in world camera nor any airpolane setup.
Thanks for your work!
kind regards
chris

We checked the latest version 2.8.2.10. It has some camera movement issues in the world camera category, but zoom issues are not confirmed. With this problem please contact our support. Fill out the form at the bottom of the page-
http://www.ezdok-camera.com/troubleshooting
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
elmanav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmanav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2019 at 11:32am
Good day.
How soon to wait for a fix bug?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2019 at 3:45pm

Good day.
How soon to wait for a fix bug?

The bug was present not in the main executable file of version 2.8.2.10, but in the file - resh.exe which provides 64bit support for the simulator.
This file has been changed and now when you install the update to version 2.8.2.10 everything should work without bugs.

The latest version is here:
http://ezdok-camera.com/downloads
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
elmanav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmanav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2019 at 1:23pm
Good day. I reinstalled the latest version from the link above (2.8.2.10). The problem with World cameras remains. How can I solve the problem?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2019 at 3:43am

Good day. I reinstalled the latest version from the link above (2.8.2.10). The problem with World cameras remains. How can I solve the problem?

Я так понимаю, что Вы из России? Напишите мне по русски в ЛС на сайте avsim.su или здесь на этом форуме. Попробуем решить проблему. Или напишите в саппорт (ссылка была выше). Какой у Вас симулятор?
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
elmanav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmanav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2019 at 12:26pm
Да, из России. Спасибо за поддержку на русском.
Версия симулятор P3D v4.5 HF2 (4.5.13.32097).

Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2019 at 4:05pm
Да , но замка на мировой камере нет ! Мировая камера у этой версии езки должна работать с этой версией сима.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
elmanav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmanav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2019 at 6:58am
Вот и я о том же. Но не работает. Может что-то не так делаю? Пробовал и на HF1 откатиться (только клиент) - та же ситуация.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2019 at 8:07am
Думаю, лучше всего, всё таки написать в саппорт. Пишите по русски. Олег(Marniftarr) разберётся, в чём дело.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
elmanav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmanav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2019 at 2:02am
Спасибо еще раз за помощь и советы.
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2019 at 1:16pm
£же пофиксили вроде.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
elmanav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmanav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2019 at 2:55am
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

�£же пофиксили вроде.
OK. Very nice. Last build fixes this problem. Thanks.ClapSmile  Happy New Year!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic