SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA for P3D V4.2 here !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZCA for P3D V4.2 here !!!
    Posted: February-13-2018 at 4:40am

UPD:

Hi all !
There is new version of EZCA which compatible with P3D 4.2
Update is free.

Hi , guys.
 Today we made update 2.6.0..29 build which compatible with new P3D V4.2 
Now this update under internal beta test and will available approx 14 feb. for public . 

Version 2.6.0.28 is partially compatible with P3D V4.2
With the old version of the EZ you will see a red lock, and the front wheel of the aircraft will be blocked. This is the usual situation after the release of the new version of P3D. These problems are fixed in the version of EZ 2.6.0.29.
Do not worry , be patience. Update coming soon.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
GeorgiosGiannoukos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeorgiosGiannoukos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 4:48am
Hi and thank you for thr great news. Looking forward.
For the B737’s nose wheel to work, I just entered (EDIT) the Effect processor and disabled the Fusalage Shakes.
Works just as it should.
Georgios
DJJOSE View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJJOSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 7:31pm
Thank you. I can sim without my EZDOK.
Kylan Walters View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kylan Walters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2018 at 5:57am
Thank you so much to the developers of EZDok. I have been using EZDok for a long time and you guys have got to provide some of the best support in the business. I was having the nosewheel steering issue with P3D 4.2 and feared that I might need to roll back my update. I thought there was no way a fix was already available but, of course, one was. Thank you guys for the amazing product and continuing, prompt product support. ClapBig smile
kylan walters
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic