SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA 3 for P3D4.5 HOT FIX 3 here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZCA 3 for P3D4.5 HOT FIX 3 here.
    Posted: April-17-2020 at 2:44am
Hi all !

EZCA v.3.0.1.84

In this thread you can leave your feedback on the work of 84 build.

Build 3.0.1.84 adds compatibility with P3D4.5HF3, and is also compatible with the latest beta
ActiveSky P4 7410

Update is free for all EZCAv3 users.

Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Epikk View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epikk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2020 at 2:56am
Nice. Thanks. 
Best regards

Fritz Essono
Karine2412 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karine2412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2020 at 3:08am
Thanks
Erlor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erlor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2020 at 12:51pm

thanksClapClapClapClapClapClap
Mr BlueSky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr BlueSky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2020 at 4:47am
Hi Nick. Thanks for the quick update. Can you tell me if this beta is an update or full install please? If full install, do I need to first remove the previous version using the uninstaller and how do i retain my camera views for my aircraft cameras?

Thanks
Martin
i7-4930oc4.6GHz,2080Ti-11Gb,32Mb
7680x1440(3)
Win10Pro
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2020 at 4:54am
Originally posted by Mr BlueSky Mr BlueSky wrote:

Hi Nick. Thanks for the quick update. Can you tell me if this beta is an update or full install please? If full install, do I need to first remove the previous version using the uninstaller and how do i retain my camera views for my aircraft cameras?

Thanks
Martin

Martin Hi,
This is just a normal update. You don't need to uninstall anything. All camera settings will be saved.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Mr BlueSky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr BlueSky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2020 at 6:44am
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Originally posted by Mr BlueSky Mr BlueSky wrote:

Thanks
Martin

Martin Hi,
This is just a normal update. You don't need to uninstall anything. All camera settings will be saved.

Great, thanks for the quick reply Nick.
i7-4930oc4.6GHz,2080Ti-11Gb,32Mb
7680x1440(3)
Win10Pro
cavaricooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2020 at 7:53am
Thanks!  Off to fly and test.

C
cavaricooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2020 at 11:38am
.... and so far so good!  Many thanks to you and Marniftarr for this timely update- WELL DONE!

BTW- can you give us a status on v5?

Also, have you given any thought to MSFS2020... I could not imagine using the default camera system!

I know the SDK isn't out but are you getting any info to start development?  Please tell me you are on the Alpha.

C
chrispalf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrispalf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2020 at 3:50am
HI,

I applied Hotfix 3 and installed 3.0.1.84 and ActiveSky P4 7410.

I found a massive shift in the eye position so all my camera sets were useless. fortunately I had kept Hotfix 2 client so was able to roll back. Once I did everything was OK again. 

I wonder if anyone else had this and if so is there an easy fix. 

I ran EZDOK config as usual but it didn't resolve the issue.

Also looking forward to testing the V5 version.

Thanks, Chris

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2020 at 4:37am
Hello everyone!

Prepar3D v5 - we are already doing internal beta tests. Everything works well, except for integration with ActiveSky (we have not yet received a working version of the AS for P5), but on some computers for some reason there is a problem with access rights. As soon as we resolve this issue, we will publish the EZCA 3.1 version in open beta.

About MSFS2020 - we are included in the alpha test as a developers, but have not yet received the SDK. Making experiments with cameras :)
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
DeltaFlight84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2020 at 7:41am
Thanks for the update Nick, that's great to hear
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2020 at 5:55am
Hi guys !

In the .84 build we found some troubles with connect to latest Active Sky (7410)

This is installer to fix it.
It is a same .84 version but only fix AS connect problem.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
DJJOSE View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJJOSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2020 at 5:24pm
Awesome!!!
jgoggi View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgoggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2020 at 6:45am
Hi, I suppose this update is NOT compatible with the latest Active Sky beta, just released for P3D v4 and v5?
In that case, is the rule that you don't provide updates when Active Sky is in beta still available?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2020 at 7:17am
Hi!
We are already running closed beta tests of EZCA3.1 in P3D v5 with ActiveSkyP3D new beta. We'll do an open test in a couple of days.

BUT! Support for the new ASP3D is planned only for Prepar5!
EZCA3.0 for P3D v4 will only remain compatible with the official version of ActiveSkyP4 7410.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
jgoggi View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgoggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2020 at 7:46am

BUT! Support for the new ASP3D is planned only for Prepar5
EZCA3.0 for P3D v4 will only remain compatible with the official version of ActiveSkyP4 7410.

Therefore, if I want to use the new ASP3D with P3D v4.5 HF3, I will have to wait for the official release before having a compatible EZCA? 
Xiropillo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xiropillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2020 at 7:52am
Hello there.
I had problems with the cockpit camera when pressing middle mouse button for panning camera.
After installing .84 with AS fix I think it was solved.
Today I installed the new beta for ASP3D (that is also valid for v5) and I have again problems with panning.
Anyone else?
Thanks very much.

Edit: Closed AS and camera works smooth so this must be the problem again. Will you release a new build compatible with new ASP3D version?
shipdriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shipdriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2020 at 3:11pm
Hi, I installed yesterday's (2020/5/7) update for 3.0.1.84 and now my world cameras end up over the ocean. Running config shows no errors. When I tried to reinstall the previous version, the world camera issue persisted. Is there a way to fix?
P3D V4.5 HF3 with AS4 7410
Thanks!
Ryzen 5 3600X 16GB DDR4, GTX1070Ti, Win10 64-bit, P3D V4.5
LCYCowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCYCowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2020 at 4:33pm

Hi!
We are already running closed beta tests of EZCA3.1 in P3D v5 with ActiveSkyP3D new beta. We'll do an open test in a couple of days.

BUT! Support for the new ASP3D is planned only for Prepar5!

This is a pity as I believe that the new ASP3D will also introduce some nice new benefits into P3D v4.5.  Is there no way we will be able to use your fantastic EZCA3 in P3D v4.5 and get the full effects of the new ASP3D?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2020 at 3:02am
When the official version of ASP3D is released, we will look at the possibility of implementing EZCA3.0 support for ASP3D with P3D4.5. But I can't guarantee it 100%.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
jgoggi View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgoggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2020 at 7:20am
I sincerely hope you will, otherwise the P3D v4.5 users will not be able to use the state-of-the-art Active Sky and this could also mean that someone will abandon EZCA in favour of the "other" software...
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2020 at 7:40am
Originally posted by jgoggi jgoggi wrote:

I sincerely hope you will, otherwise the P3D v4.5 users will not be able to use the state-of-the-art Active Sky and this could also mean that someone will abandon EZCA in favour of the "other" software...

EZCA without a direct connection to ActiveSky works directly with METAR from the simulator, which still makes turbulence in the simulator. The "other" software there is no connection with ActiveSky and no turbulence. Therefore, I do not see the point in switching to a competitor's program from this perspective. There may be other motives. :)
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2020 at 8:07am
If any of the versions of ActiveSky EZCA does not have a direct connection, this does not mean that ActiveSky will not be able to work. ActiveSky works fine in any case.

Of course, when EZCA has a direct connect with Activesky - it allows to accurately simulate the turbulence in the place where the plane is, but even if no direct connection with the AS, EZCA work out the effects of turbulence based on METAR received from the simulator (this allows to simulate turbulence with any other weather engines, except ActiveSky).

Therefore, in any case, any version of the ActiveSky will still work correctly if the XTM module is enabled.

But of course direct communication with ActiveSky is the maximum realism and we will always try to support this possibility.

In any case, what we are talking about is the reaction of the aircraft to the weather, the "other" camera control program does not have at all, so this comparison can be finished.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
LCYCowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCYCowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2020 at 9:20am
Thanks For all the info. I am so used to flying with Active Sky and Ezdok 3 being fed turbulence effects in real time form AS, that I can not imagine flying any other way. This is even more crucial as these great effects make VR flying so much more immersive. 

I would chose to stay on the old active sky, with the turbulence being fed into EZCA, but would be so great full of I could upgrade to the newer Active Sky and keep those great effects!

P3D v5 isn’t really an option at the moment (especially in VR)
jgoggi View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgoggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2020 at 9:45am
Nick, I am right now testing the new PMDG 747 update in P3D v4.5 HF3 and again I have the airplane shaking during pushback with GSX, like it did some time ago. I don't remember if there was a workaround, but I fear the issue was gone only after an EZCA update. Now the shaking stops only if I disable EZCA. Could you please check? Thanks!
Xiropillo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xiropillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2020 at 9:57am
You can fix it in the show effect studio by selecting Taxiing Speed Fix and save.

Hope that helps.

Xiropillo
jgoggi View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgoggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2020 at 10:15am
Thank you very much! I did not remember about that, now it works ok Clap
shipdriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shipdriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2020 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by shipdriver shipdriver wrote:

Hi, I installed yesterday's (2020/5/7) update for 3.0.1.84 and now my world cameras end up over the ocean. Running config shows no errors. When I tried to reinstall the previous version, the world camera issue persisted. Is there a way to fix?
P3D V4.5 HF3 with AS4 7410
Thanks!
No response here. Trouble ticket submitted.
Ryzen 5 3600X 16GB DDR4, GTX1070Ti, Win10 64-bit, P3D V4.5
jonathanf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonathanf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2020 at 3:05am
I installed 3.0.1.84 and also have AS build 7410 but EZDOK is not connecting to AS (the AS-16 box does not light up in the main studio panel). XTM is switched on in general settings.
jonathanf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonathanf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2020 at 7:29pm
Anyone?
wothanfja16 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wothanfja16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2020 at 3:51pm
Sometimes starting P3D, EZCA tells that a new update is available, but it links to the version I allready have installed.

How to fix - or is it a known bug ?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2020 at 4:57am
Originally posted by wothanfja16 wothanfja16 wrote:

Sometimes starting P3D, EZCA tells that a new update is available, but it links to the version I allready have installed.

How to fix - or is it a known bug ?

Just agree to install the update. And you can not install the update itself, or install it, nothing bad will happen from this.
It is important that the EZCA knows that you have decided to install the update, so they will not ask for it again.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
freddy_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2020 at 7:24pm
I have had this too.  It sometimes reports a new version is available and points me to the exact same version I already have installed.  I have installed the same version, again, on two separate occasions.  The message goes away for a little while, but eventually pops up again.  It's strange.

I don't reinstall the same version again, anymore.  Instead I tell it "Yes" I want to do the download ... it takes me to the download, but I don't download it.  I then simply re-run EZCA again, and that works.  The message then stays away for a week or two before appearing again.  When it does, I merely repeat the above process again ... click "Yes" to go to the download page ... but don't download it ... instead just re-run EZCA ... and the message stays away again for a week or two.

It's slightly annoying to have to repeat this every one or two weeks, but it's no real hassle.

joemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2020 at 8:24pm
I want to use EZCA with latest ASP3D but it is not allowed. What is the reason?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2020 at 2:59am
Originally posted by joemo joemo wrote:

I want to use EZCA with latest ASP3D but it is not allowed. What is the reason?

Hi!
Now for P3D4.5 HF3, the latest current version is 3.0.1.84.
But it is only compatible with the ActiveSky P4 7410.

When the beta test of ActiveSkyP3D ends and the official version with P3D4.5 HF3 support is released, we will update the version of EZCA v3.0 for compatibility with the latest version of ActiveSkyP3D.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
joemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2020 at 3:51am
Thank you. Are we able to use cinematic view like chaseplane in that version that will be released?
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2020 at 4:20am
Why do I still get update messages?
Each time there is no update still 30184 and it shuts down my sim session.

If I say no then Ezdok does not work when P3D starts.
Vaughan Martell
Barnes View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2020 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by vons vons wrote:

Why do I still get update messages?
Each time there is no update still 30184 and it shuts down my sim session.

If I say no then Ezdok does not work when P3D starts.

Same problem here
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2020 at 10:11am
Please, disable auto updates option in General settings. We repair this function later. Now we studies FS2020.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic