SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA 3 BETA here,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZCA 3 BETA here,
    Posted: March-02-2019 at 1:41am
Hi , dear user ! This build  for the test.

In this build, we made the opportunity to  panning by middle mouse button for SPOT camera.
Now with the  mouse you can panning is the same for all cameras. Just click the middle mouse button and panning will same  for EZCA and SPOT cameras .

We also modernized the middle mouse button emulation algorithms using the keyboard key.

You can now assign the SPACEBAR key  to the Emaulate MM Button. If you press and hold the SPACEBAR, then the panning  will be as familiar as without EZCA.

This is a BETA version for testing. This is not a release. For  this build  are possible bugs and exceptions.

What needs to be done?

1. It is necessary to remove the assignment keys SPACE in the simulator.

2. Assign SPACE key to Emulate MM button

We also fixed the bug with remembering the state of the Taxxing speed FIX buttons for users of PMDG and Aerosoft A3xx aircraft.

Tell us abut any problem ar bugs here.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
cavaricooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2019 at 7:27am
First- THANK-YOU!  This continues to evolve.

Second- I NEED the Keyboard Shortcuts for VC Views to work with "sent" commands.  What I mean is when I press Ctl+Shift+2 the view moves down to look at the left CDU.  BUT WHEN MY MOUSE SENDS THAT COMMAND with a button press- the view does NOT move.  It used to work in v2- PLEASE MAKE IT WORK AGAIN.

Thanks again!

C
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2019 at 8:02am
Carl, it must check itself Marniftarr. Maybe through support, just during the weekend he can be busy with household chores.
I myself don't quite understand how a mouse sends commands as a keyboard.
I hope we will deal with this problem.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Ener View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ener Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2019 at 9:03am
Nick
I have same problem but with the Logitech G13. Some keys work and some do not.
For example "Ctrl+Shift+F12" is ok. All short cuts with "Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2" etc. and some other combinations do not work. These are not assigned to any other function in the Sim. 
When I use the keyboard all is good.

Logitech G13 was working fine in V2.

Rene

Rene

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2019 at 2:09pm
Marniftarr-

Hope you are reading this... PLEASE FIX this issue- it is vital for using EZDOK in a complex VC without using TrackiR.

IT WORKED PERFECTLY IN V2.

Thanks!

Carl
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2019 at 3:00pm
Hi guys. We have spetial thread about this problem. 
Please read it carefuly.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2019 at 3:33pm
Marniftarr-

I am reading all this, however, I use a LOGITECH MX620 and I have updated to the latest Intellipoint Software- BUT THERE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE ABILITY TO PROGRAM DELAY.

I am currently working around by using the following

Ctl+Num 9 for the MCP view
Ctl+Num 3 for the Pedestal view
Ctl+Num 1 for the CDU view

THAT IS WORKING WITH MY MOUSE.  Please continue to try and work on this- the key combinations available are very limited currently.

Also- If you have thoughts on just adding SMALL CONSTANT FUSELAGE MOVEMENTS to mimic flight path- without any BIG effects, please suggest how I can accomplish this.  I am trying to find a happy medium and REALLY MISS my overall KNOB that allowed everything to work but just DIALED BACK the TOTAL perceived effects.  THAT BIT OF v1 was PERFECT!

Thanks!

C
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2019 at 8:08pm
No issues using the MM Button Emulation - works very smooth. Thumbs Up

Active zoom (simple mode) still not working for me.

Randy               

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2019 at 4:05am
==
Randy , try restart EZ after loading flight.  Just  - File - restart application. 
Same issue ?

caviarcooper. 
I understand you. We added this problem to wish list. Now we will process tasks which accumalated from half year during developing EZ. Every of our developers have family and have  unfinished tasks which not linked with EZ project.. We need take rest up to middle of marth. 
Now we prepare user manual for effect processor , then will make next version with some new features. After release this buld we will start second circle of developing EZ. If all will Ok , the key combination problem will eliminated approx middle of spring. Not now.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2019 at 6:42am
Marniftarr-

Thank-you! For now I have a work around. Your product is something I use EVERY FLIGHT and one which is indespensible to me. I cannot fly without it- period.

Carl 
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2019 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

==
Randy , try restart EZ after loading flight.  Just  - File - restart application. 
Same issue ?
No change, Marniftarr. Also, if I have Simple selected, I have to hold the MM button down to zoom. If I then deselect Active Zoom, I can still zoom by pressing the MM button. If I have Wheel Press Hold mode activated, it works as it should and if I deselect Active Zoom, it correctly disables Active Zoom.

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2019 at 2:51pm
In this case, I propose to delete the assignment "SPACE" in the simulator and assign the "SPACE" key  to the Emulate MM button in the EZ.  The  Active ZOOM mode must  toggle to  "Simple" and use the SPACE key to browse and pan as it does in the  simulator by default. With this build it is possible. After press SPACE key , you can do  panning and zooming . 
We have some ideological difficulties with the implementation of the Active ZOOM mode.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2019 at 4:06pm
Marniftarr, I was using the SPACE as the Emulate MM Button and removed the SPACE in the Options - Key Assignments in P3D as per your first post above. If I leave the SPACE entries in P3D (for Mouse - control view direction on/off) I can zoom by holding the SPACE (and look around). It wasn't easy to restore (only) those entries back into P3D. I had to do it manually by editing the Standard.xml file.

Randy
davierosoft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davierosoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2019 at 5:26pm
I'm experiencing ezca crashes on almost every flight. This happen either with this beta but also with 061 version.
My specs:
P3D V4.4
Airplanes tested with this issue: Indiafoxtrotecho F35; Carenado PC12; cerasim a365.

With carenado I experienced this more or less 5 times in 5 consecutive flights. After more or less 3 or 4 minutes of flight. Ezca closes (I hear a Windows sound, like an error) and the program is no more available.
With cerasim it happened after 15 minutes or more of flight.

I had also some "invalid floating point" errors.
The strange thing is that I was sure it was solved with V2...
However… I also tried to remove V3, reinstal, run the config again, run the planes, and for each one restored original cameras and modified them again. No luck… Still getting errors.
It is very annoying as the camera locks completely and the only solution is to close P3D. Any help?
Best Regards
Andrew
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2019 at 6:21pm
Andrew,
What about with the default P3D aircraft?

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davierosoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2019 at 4:30am
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

Andrew,
What about with the default P3D aircraft?

Randy

I need to check the Others.
The only default plane I tested was the F22 with the default flight for about 5 minutes with no issues. I'll try them.

Question…
I'm using WAMA (where are my Aircraft) software in order to enter/exit airplanes I parked in the scenarios. When entering in a new airplane the software basically loads a saved flight. Does a saved flight include also the view? Could this add problems? All saved flights were made with EZCA 2.

I'll update you as soon as I test other planes (both by loading in a normal way and by using wama). I'll report you as soon as possible. TKS!
Best Regards
Andrew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2019 at 6:04am
Similar errors may occur in camera sets, especially if camera sets were imported from version 2.
The v3 effects engine is different from v2, so there could theoretically be such problems.

To understand where the problem is, create a camera set from scratrch and then add cameras and re-assign effects.
Try this.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2019 at 10:13am
Marniftarr- 

Since v3, I see this when starting P3D... why?

C
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2019 at 12:28pm
That's a pretty small picture. Is it possible to upload a larger one?

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davierosoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2019 at 5:05pm

Similar errors may occur in camera sets, especially if camera sets were imported from version 2.
The v3 effects engine is different from v2, so there could theoretically be such problems.

To understand where the problem is, create a camera set from scratrch and then add cameras and re-assign effects.
Try this.

Tried 2 default airplanes, one payware, Always same result… Some minutes (maybe less than 10 minutes, or less than 30) but Always crashes.

I removed all the camera sets.
As soon as I load an Aircraft it perform the search for camera sets. I really don't know where it searches (if on my computer or online).

The only other test is to erase the cameras, one by one, and re-create them one by one… You can imagine how much work on over 40 planes… I'll perform on one plane only. And let's see if it works.

EDIT:
Nope… Also creating scratch new the effect was of no help. I have longer times with no turbulence, if turbulences are present it seems that it crashes early.
Other two tests… 10 minutes with no crashes and no turbulences. Changed weather and crashed in two minutes or less. (No active sky active on this test). I will redo the test with clear skyes.
Best Regards
Andrew
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2019 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by davierosoft davierosoft wrote:

As soon as I load an Aircraft it perform the search for camera sets. I really don't know where it searches (if on my computer or online).
Andrew, it's scanning the aircraft.cfg file for camera definitions and recreating them as EZCA cameras. I had no issues with v2 cameras so I don't think this will solve your issues. Btw, the cameras for your aircraft that you set up in EZCA are stored in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\EZCA\DB3\saved_profiles. Make a copy of the DB3 folder before doing anything drastic so you can get your camera sets back. Edit: or better yet, use the Config Tool Options menu to back up your camera sets. Also, are you saying you had these issues when using v2?

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davierosoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2019 at 5:44pm

Andrew, it's scanning the aircraft.cfg file for camera definitions and recreating them as EZCA cameras. I had no issues with v2 cameras so I don't think this will solve your issues. Btw, the cameras for your aircraft that you set up in EZCA are stored in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\EZCA\DB3\saved_profiles. Make a copy of the DB3 folder before doing anything drastic so you can get your camera sets back. Also, are you saying you had these issues when using v2?

Randy

When using V2 I had sometimes sporadic "invalid floating point" errors, but not a lot of crashes (maybe an average of one crash every 50-100 hours of flight…) Mostly due to the slew option of p3d.
Now it is crashing continuously. With no reason.
Did a flight with a cessna… No active sky, clear sky, no modified settings. All as default (changed zoom to 0.3).
No way to solve.
About the stored files, no problem deleting them. But, the camera definition inside the cfgs could contain wrong settings from V2?

Other than this I can only think it is an incompatibility either with the OS (win10 pro 64bits) or with other addons.
For sure not active sky, no WAMA (they were off)
Something about FSForce? Orbx? Tacpack? They are the only addons that are started with P3D.
Best Regards
Andrew
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2019 at 6:59pm

About the stored files, no problem deleting them. But, the camera definition inside the cfgs could contain wrong settings from V2?

Other than this I can only think it is an incompatibility either with the OS (win10 pro 64bits) or with other addons.
Something about FSForce? Orbx? Tacpack? They are the only addons that are started with P3D.
I don't think v2 modified the aircraft.cfg files, except maybe hotkeyselect entries - can't remember, but that wouldn't cause this issue. And I am using Win 10 Pro x64 as well. Have you checked Event Viewer in windows for system errors? Maybe something else might be indicated? But I'm afraid this one is above my level. Perhaps submit a support ticket.

I also use ASP3Dv4 and Orbx scenery. But not FSForce or Tacpack. I think Tacpack has an option to prompt each time you start the sim asking if you want to use it. Also, try disabling FSForce - I wonder if it's causing some interference.

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davierosoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2019 at 11:03am

I don't think v2 modified the aircraft.cfg files, except maybe hotkeyselect entries - can't remember, but that wouldn't cause this issue. And I am using Win 10 Pro x64 as well. Have you checked Event Viewer in windows for system errors? Maybe something else might be indicated? But I'm afraid this one is above my level. Perhaps submit a support ticket.

I also use ASP3Dv4 and Orbx scenery. But not FSForce or Tacpack. I think Tacpack has an option to prompt each time you start the sim asking if you want to use it. Also, try disabling FSForce - I wonder if it's causing some interference.

Randy

Tested with:
Tacpack and FSForce disabled and
New airplane installed (alabeo waco).
Same identical issue.
No other ideas.

How to check the log? Does ezdock logs the errors? Or just closes?
I closed P3D after the crash, and on Windows task manager the program is still running

Best Regards
Andrew
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2019 at 12:05pm
Here's a link explaining Event Viewer (you can search for other sites in your native language):

I don't think EZCA generates log files (at least by default). If you contact Support perhaps they can offer some special version to help diagnose your issue. Ermm

P3D, when it shuts down should systematically end each program, but that's not likely in a crash. I notice it takes about 10 sec or so for my addons to terminate after P3D shuts down.

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davierosoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2019 at 5:31pm

Here's a link explaining Event Viewer (you can search for other sites in your native language):

I don't think EZCA generates log files (at least by default). If you contact Support perhaps they can offer some special version to help diagnose your issue. Ermm

P3D, when it shuts down should systematically end each program, but that's not likely in a crash. I notice it takes about 10 sec or so for my addons to terminate after P3D shuts down.

Randy

First of all, thank you!
Thanks to the event viewer I identified where is the problem (uxtheme.dll) . This is the file that generates the appcrash error.
Some information related are these:
EZCA.exe
   2a425e19
   uxtheme.dll
   414eb60c
   c000041d
   00035b58

I will try to contact the support.

Again, Thanks!
Andrew
Best Regards
Andrew
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2019 at 6:53pm
Hmmm, I wonder if you have a desktop theme installed that is conflicting with EZCA. Do you have any third party theme programs, or have you changed any aspects of the theme you currently have (font size, resolution, etc.)? If so, maybe you could revert to a standard Win 10 theme. If not, maybe video drivers? I'm just grasping at straws now. Ermm

Btw, I also have uxtheme.dll v10.0.17763.1.

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davierosoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2019 at 7:16pm
Had same error but with another dll… user32.dll or something like that (I'm not at the pc now). So probably the "module" is not the cause.
Best Regards
Andrew
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2019 at 8:21pm

Had same error but with another dll… user32.dll or something like that (I'm not at the pc now). So probably the "module" is not the cause.
It's very frustrating. I've been there. Sometimes a fresh install of the OS and sim ends up being the only way to go. There are some other steps you could take to verify the integrity of the Windows system files:

A long shot but maybe worth it.

Good luck, Andrew!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2019 at 3:52am
Do you have Microsoft "Unsplash wallpaper ?" 

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davierosoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2019 at 4:33am

It's very frustrating. I've been there. Sometimes a fresh install of the OS and sim ends up being the only way to go. There are some other steps you could take to verify the integrity of the Windows system files:

A long shot but maybe worth it.

Good luck, Andrew!

Well, I don't think that I have problems with Windows files, either the uxtheme or user32.dll. The common file in both the errors is EZCA.exe.
However, just to remove all doubts, I performed the check (it took not so long time, about 10 minutes for both checks). No errors found.

I think is related to ezca, the solution must be found in the software (as it is the only one that gives the error).

This morning I have:
Checked the Windows files
installed the official 062 update (as prompted by ezca);
disabled the Windows wallpapers (I have a normal presentation with pictures downloaded on the net)
Ran P3D and had the same error.

Checked into ezca folder if the program runs as administrator, and forced it to run as administrator.

I will now try to uninstall completely, and reinstall from wrapper.
This time disabling Windows defender (also if it didn't found anything about ezca). And let's see if something changes.
If not, I rise white flag… I cannot reset my OS and reinstall everything with the only supposition to solve the issue.
Best Regards
Andrew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davierosoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2019 at 4:34am

Do you have Microsoft "Unsplash wallpaper ?" 

No, I never used such software
Best Regards
Andrew
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2019 at 9:28am

If not, I rise white flag… I cannot reset my OS and reinstall everything with the only supposition to solve the issue.
Do you still have FSX available (assuming you used it)? You could try running EZCA on a plain vanilla FSX install to see if it's the sim or the system that's showing the problem. Confused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davierosoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2019 at 5:01pm

Do you still have FSX available (assuming you used it)? You could try running EZCA on a plain vanilla FSX install to see if it's the sim or the system that's showing the problem. Confused

FSX is already installed as I use it with pmdg 737.

I tried to uninstall, reinstall (I ran the installers (wrapper; the extracted setup, the update) forcing "run as administrator").
I've not touched keyboard or joystick assignment, neither options. I performed about 2 hours of flight with 3 or four airplanes, no crashes.
I now enabled only the new turbulence feature (disabled by default) and still no crashes.
Tomorrow I will test again, then, if ok, I will touch the keyboard/joystick assignments. Step by step. I hope I fixed with the third reinstall, however, if not, I will find the reason!
Best Regards
Andrew
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2019 at 6:37pm

Tomorrow I will test again, then, if ok, I will touch the keyboard/joystick assignments. Step by step. I hope I fixed with the third reinstall, however, if not, I will find the reason!
I admire your perseverance! Good luck, Andrew. Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davierosoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2019 at 6:41pm

I admire your perseverance! Good luck, Andrew. Thumbs Up

Thanks!

Unfortunately, it is the only way...
Best Regards
Andrew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davierosoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2019 at 5:38pm
I think I solved the issue by reinstalling and forcing EZCA installers to run as administrator.
Not sure that it was the problem, however, now all is working as expected except for one thing that I need to investigate… But I will open a different topic!

Thanks guys for the support!
Best Regards
Andrew
Maurice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maurice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2019 at 10:05am
I have installed EZCA 3 Beta and it does not run well at all. Update...62 installed. My system: Windows 10, P3D4.4, PMDG 737, Several others. After 2 weeks of trying to make this program start correctly, it only worked a few times. I reinstalled it several times. Once started, it runs reasonably well. The biggest problems appears to be Simconnect and Resh in particular. EZCA 2 worked well on my system. Do not know where to go from here. It looks like it was released much too early in its development. More to come.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2019 at 10:28am
Hi Maurice. Other than making sure you install as Administrator, set EZCA.exe to Run as Administrator, and ensure the EZCA folder is given an exception in your virus program, you should probably submit a ticket to support at the bottom of this page:

Also, have a look at some of the other forum posts (you probably already have) to see if there is something else I missed.

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davierosoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2019 at 12:16pm
I've not understood what is the problem… Does it crashes after some time? Or it doesn't work at all except in few sessions?
I had program crashes after few minutes of operation on each p3d session.
I solved uninstalling and reinstalling as administrator (as Randy said).
If you use the flight1 wrapper file, run it, it will extract the installer in c:\ezca (if I remember correctly) and will put the license files. Open that folder, right click on the installer and select "run as administartor".
Before doing it, it could be better if you disable Windows defender or other antivirus (I had no problem with them running, but, just in case...)
Once installed, before running p3d and before running the configurator, select the exe files into the installation directory and right click on properties. Check "run as administrator" to force them to have all the privileges.
If this doesn't solve, I read in the Q&A section in the support site (ezca v2) that the license file (.lic) must be also inside the Windows folder. Do it only if the previous solution fails.
Best Regards
Andrew
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic