SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA 3.1 for P3D v5 here!!! (beta)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webestereo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2021 at 7:37pm
Just browsing around, yep, looking forward for any update, in my case for V5.1    

For instance, i was looking for a possible recent update since the program is asking for it every time i start a flight(windows popup and ask if i want latest version).  So..... is there another version besides V3.1.0.43 really or .......?

Thanks for support

UPDATED:   Just noticed the 7668 Beta version from HIFI, Embarrassed  so all right, we have the 3.1.0.45 version of EZDOK to pair and test.....  I will try it after my actual flight.    
g3v4n View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g3v4n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2021 at 9:15pm
Hello Nick, I hope you are well in these difficult times that we're having to live.

I wanted to ask you the following:
Every time I start my simulator, P3D v4.5.14.34698 HF3 (the last version I think), I get a message from EZCA that an update is available (I have installed v3.0.1.84 and ASP3D v7638) but I really don't know if I have to update the EZCA and if so, what installer would it be (http://ezdok-camera.com/downloads)?

I'm a bit confused because the latest updates you have posted here, in this thread, they're based on P3Dv5 (I don't have that version) and I don't want to screw up my camera/view settings by installing the wrong version of EZCA.

I would appreciate some guide to know what I should do and avoid the message continues to appear when starting the simulator, showing there is a new version of EZCA.

Thanks for the help and regards
IBOMiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBOMiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2021 at 2:27am
I've been running P3Dv4.5 until now.  I purchased and installed P3Dv5.1 a few hours ago.
Now I have a parallel installation on my PC.  They reside on the same SSD.

I just discovered the EZDok beta for Prepard3D v 5.1.

I'm somewhat confused after reading Nick B.'s instructions on page one of this forum.  If I'm correct, I don't appear to be eligible for trying this beta because of my parallel installation.

I would greatly appreciate a little help.

Thanks 
IBOMiles
IBOMiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBOMiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2021 at 11:10pm
Nevermind  . . . 

I read it again and was edified.

Installed and running as expected.

IBOMiles
IBOMiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBOMiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2021 at 11:42pm
Ditto.
IBOMiles
Dirk98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2021 at 8:16am
I've had a strange problem with versions 5 of EZCA. Every once in a while EZCA.exe stops working on its own, so I placed a shortcut to it on my taskbar for convenience to launch EZCA.exe whenever that happens. I  can't say that is frequent but once or twice every flight more or less. 3.1.0.45 here. Other than this no problem. 

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic