SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA 3.1 for P3D v5 here!!! (beta)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2020 at 6:23pm
You will not have EZCA connect to Active Sky. That is all. So no effects based on Active Sky data

Eric
Check out my flying on my Eric Flight YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLeO2YChaEblnlQ8tSfQbA/
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2020 at 2:29am
Hi ALL.

EZCA v.3.1.0.38

This is update for Active Sky 7487 (Beta#7)
EZCA: same code, just compatible with AS.

Nick B.
Ezdok Software
GeorgiosGiannoukos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeorgiosGiannoukos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2020 at 2:36am
Hello, just a question. I’m still in P3D4.5 HF3. What’s the latest version of EZDok camera compatible to ASP3D Beta 7?
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2020 at 2:47am
No it is not compatible because EZCA 3.1 is compatible with P3D 5.xx only !
And EZCA 3.0 is compatible with P3D 4.5 only.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeorgiosGiannoukos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2020 at 3:16am
Very clear, but my question is, what’s the latest version for EZDok 3.0 and compatible to ASP3D beta7
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2020 at 4:06am
Originally posted by GeorgiosGiannoukos GeorgiosGiannoukos wrote:

Very clear, but my question is, what’s the latest version for EZDok 3.0 and compatible to ASP3D beta7

When the beta testing phase of ActiveSky ends, we will release version 3.0 compatible with the official release of ActiveSky.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeorgiosGiannoukos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2020 at 4:38am
Got it, thank u so much
Ertzwert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ertzwert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2020 at 8:51am
I am using EZCA V3.0.1.84_ActiveSky
in my PC12 the overhead panel shakes that much, that sometimes it is difficult to even push a button.
I reduced the "thrust to camera effect" in EFFECT studio. 
This has an effect on Pilot eyes, frontview etc but NO EFFECTt on the H overhead,L overhead and overhead top.
Help appreciated 

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2020 at 11:35am
Ertzwert, Hi!

Try my customized camera set for PC-12. If you still have problems with the effects, please let us know.
Just make an import.

Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Danielcik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danielcik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2020 at 7:11am
Hi! I have a problem with EZDOK.

After i launch it, it works fine for like 5-6 minutes, but after that, the camera keeps banking to the right, without me pressing anything. Is there any solution?

Here is what I mean by banking: https://imgur.com/a/qYZNnq5
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2020 at 7:24am
Originally posted by Danielcik Danielcik wrote:

Hi! I have a problem with EZDOK.

After i launch it, it works fine for like 5-6 minutes, but after that, the camera keeps banking to the right, without me pressing anything. Is there any solution?

Here is what I mean by banking: https://imgur.com/a/qYZNnq5

Hi!

You have a problem with the license file. Make sure that you haven't moved the folder anywhere C:\Ezdok Software with the license file.
This folder should always remain in the root of disk C.

The easiest way to get the license back is to reinstall the base version 3.1.0.28 via Flight1 purchase agent and then update the EZCA3.1 To the final build.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Danielcik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danielcik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2020 at 7:27am
Ok, thank you!
reecemj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reecemj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2020 at 7:07am
Current version of EZ not compatible with simulator error. Am using 5.0.31.35253 p3d with EZ 3.1.
I install ez by mistake it worked fine. I reinstall using F1 Purchase agent. So not compatible comes up. I use the update 3.1.0.38 to update. Still disconnect from p3d and show not compatible.
I tried the update Nikebe sent me and from the website. 
Any help with this please. Thanks.

License is in C\Ezdok software

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2020 at 11:00am
Originally posted by reecemj reecemj wrote:

Current version of EZ not compatible with simulator error. Am using 5.0.31.35253 p3d with EZ 3.1.
I install ez by mistake it worked fine. I reinstall using F1 Purchase agent. So not compatible comes up. I use the update 3.1.0.38 to update. Still disconnect from p3d and show not compatible.
I tried the update Nikebe sent me and from the website. 
Any help with this please. Thanks.

License is in C\Ezdok software

Hi!
Please, write to support.
Ezdok-camera.com
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
reecemj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reecemj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2020 at 12:41pm
Working now. Seems to be a conflict between 3 and 3.1. I deleted 3 then 3.1 installed.Guess its time to delete p3d 4.5.
Danielcik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danielcik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2020 at 6:58am
Hi! 

Where can I find the EZDOK files, and license key? 

Also, what name has the file of the License Key? I can't seem to find anything in my files. 

Can I please get the location of the folder and the name of the files? Also, what extension does the key file has? Thanks!
david roch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david roch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2020 at 11:20am
Hi team!

Each time I pause the sim for few minutes EZCA disconnects and I have to reload it manually.
Any idea?
My rig:
1 PC, 1 monitor, 1 keyboard and a mouse.

Slick9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slick9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2020 at 11:31am
Good morning all - i am finally making the leap from P3Dv4.5 to V5HF2. I installed EZDOK yesterday, but i am unable to get it to work in the sim - i'm not seeing EZDOK under the AddOns menu in the sim. When i start P3Dv5 the exe.xml does launch EZDOK, I can see it in the system tray, but it has the message connecting to simconnect and it never does connect.

I read through this thread and tried some of the suggestions to no avail. i'm running Windows 10 (2004) with EZDOK updated to EZCA v.3.1.0.38, and I am running P3Dv4.5 along with v5. EZDOK works perfectly for me in V4.5 so I don't think it's an anti virus issue. My exe.xml file looks like this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">
     <Descr>Launch</Descr>
     <Filename>dll.xml</Filename>     
     <Disabled>False</Disabled>
     <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>
     <Launch.Addon>
          <Name>EZdok camera addon v3</Name>
          <Disabled>false</Disabled>
          <Path>C:\Program Files\EZCA3.1\EZCA.exe</Path>
     </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

I've tried changing the dll.xml to exe.xml with no luck. I am starting P3DV5 as adminitrator and i have EZDOK set to run as administrator also. I also went into the SDK redist file and installed all the simconnect modules found in there. Finally i looked in my WinSys file, but i don't have a fusion file in there.

ANy ideas on how to get this situation corrected? THanks in advance.

Richard
Slick9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slick9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2020 at 12:44pm
Quick update: I looked into my P3DV5 AppData/Roaming/LockheedMartin file and I noticed, that in the corresponding file for p3Dv4.5 i have a file called simconnect.xml, that file doesn't exist in my P3Dv5 file. I copied the P3Dv4.5 simconnect.xml over to P3Dv5 and voila i can now see and access EZDOK 3.1 from the Addon menu. Does anyone see any potential harm in using the P3Dv4.5 version in V5?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2020 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Danielcik Danielcik wrote:

Hi! 

Where can I find the EZDOK files, and license key? 

Also, what name has the file of the License Key? I can't seem to find anything in my files. 

Can I please get the location of the folder and the name of the files? Also, what extension does the key file has? Thanks!

Hi!

c:\EZdok Software\
ezcapro3.lic

Nick B.
Ezdok Software
John_Mc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John_Mc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2020 at 8:26pm
You shouldn't be hard coding the file paths to use C drive. I run FS on a different partition (F) and the installer wouldn't let me change the path. It should allow me to.

Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david roch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2020 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by david roch david roch wrote:

Hi team!

Each time I pause the sim for few minutes EZCA disconnects and I have to reload it manually.
Any idea?

May I please get an answer?
Thanks!
Re-install didn't help.
My rig:

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2020 at 2:36am
Originally posted by david roch david roch wrote:

May I please get an answer?
Thanks!
Re-install didn't help.

David, hi!

I can suggest checking for now that in the Simulator, EZCA and RESH.EXE launch properties,  run as administrator is specified.

Currently, the author of the main code - Marniftarr is on vacation and without Internet access.
He will return in 3 weeks and then the support service will be fully operational again and we will be able to try to solve this problem.

Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david roch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2020 at 1:54pm
Hello Nick Wink
Already checked.
No problem at all, I will wait.
Send my best wishes to Oleg!
All the best,

My rig:

penta_a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penta_a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2020 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

the author of the main code - Marniftarr is on vacation and without Internet access.
He will return in 3 weeks and then the support service will be fully operational again and we will be able to try to solve this problem.

Ermm
isn't that with in line of MSFS launch date?
what are you guys up to? Wink I wont tell any one if you tell me.
I wish to see EZ in the new MSFS.
my best wishes.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2020 at 2:46am
Originally posted by penta_a penta_a wrote:

isn't that with in line of MSFS launch date?
what are you guys up to? Wink I wont tell any one if you tell me.
I wish to see EZ in the new MSFS.
my best wishes.

Hi!
We've already seen the SDK, but it's still very stripped down.
And inside the FS2020 there is a built-in similarity to EZCA, although it doesn't look convenient to use right now, just like EZCA.
In any case, we are optimistic about the new simulator and when it becomes available to everyone we will see if EZCA will be very necessary for the simulator.

Even if the built-in camera system is enough, we have some ideas that can be made for the new simulator.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
penta_a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penta_a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2020 at 8:18am
[/QUOTE]

Hi!
We've already seen the SDK, but it's still very stripped down.
And inside the FS2020 there is a built-in similarity to EZCA, although it doesn't look convenient to use right now, just like EZCA.
In any case, we are optimistic about the new simulator and when it becomes available to everyone we will see if EZCA will be very necessary for the simulator.

Even if the built-in camera system is enough, we have some ideas that can be made for the new simulator.
[/QUOTE]
That is good to hear, options are open for future expansion, thanks for sharing.
keep up the good work.
joemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2020 at 7:06am
Is an update coming for the new beta 8 #7514 version of Active Sky?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2020 at 11:35am
Guys, there is not much time left when our Main master Marniftarr returns from vacation, and then we will look at all the problems and new releases of Active Sky.

I'm the only one who can't do anything with the main code right now.

Support for all users will return soon and we will be thinking about updates.

You just have to wait a little.

And thank you to everyone who stays with us!

Nick B.
Ezdok Software
diogo180794 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diogo180794 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2020 at 4:14am
Hello.

I'm trying to configure my T Flight Hotas X joystick to use with EZCA 3 for P3D v5 and it's driving me crazy. Preety much everything is setup except the HAT Switch that I can't seem to put it to work.

I've already selected the joystick on the EZCA 3 settings tab. I've removed every view assigment on P3D Controls settings (VIEW (PAN) included).

Panning works with HAT Switch on the outside views but on the Virtual Cockpit it simply does not move. I don't know WTH is wrong here.

Do you have an idea of what it can be?

Tks
f.skywalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f.skywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2020 at 8:45am
"I've removed every view assigment on P3D Controls settings (VIEW (PAN) included)."

It works for me. I have the Pan View in P3D Settings aktivated.
diogo180794 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diogo180794 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2020 at 1:15pm
I did exactly the same. But it is still not working and it is driving me crazy. If I activate view (pan) with my hat switch on the P3D settings, it accepts the hat control but when I'm on VC Cockpit it stutters and it does not allow me to move.

I then, deleted that assignment and now the Hat switch simply does not work on virtual cockpit, however when I go to the outside locked spot view, it works flawlessly. I don't get it...
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2020 at 4:08am
In the P3D5 controls settings, be sure to disable the option (remove the check mark) "Enable advanced mouse controls".
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic