SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA 3.1 for P3D v5 here!!! (beta)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2020 at 6:17am
Hi all. This is 3.1.0.28 build to test.
In this build we deleted automatic import V2 camera sets during first start EZCA. This method give some troubles for EZCA v2 users who wish update V2 to V3.
Now you can import all camera sets form V2 via "Tools - Move all V2 camera-sets to V3"
The DB2 folder and V2  must be exists on your HDD.

For all ! Please test this buld !
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 3:52am
Hi All. 

The current version of EZ is compatible with P3D5 hotfix 1  !!!

No need update EZ.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
sportpilot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

Hi All. 

The current version of EZ is compatible with P3D5 hotfix 1  !!!

No need update EZ.

EZCA crashing after fresh install (stock) P3D V5 HF1. Any ideas?

Faulting application name: EZCA.exe, version: 3.1.0.28, time stamp: 0x2a425e19
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x161e4058
Faulting process id: 0x2b88
Faulting application start time: 0x01d61fe3feeddbc4
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\EZCA3.1\EZCA.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: e4f152f2-79cb-4527-8ece-9f6493369e74
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 2:21pm
Did you run the v3.1 config tool after updating? I'm just installing the HF now...

Randy
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 2:26pm
Also, ensure P3D is still set to run as admin.

Randy
sportpilot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 2:49pm
I did the config file after running P3DV5 HF1 for the first time (initial load).

A restart of my computer seems to have fixed my issue. I can now use EZCA 3.1 on P3DV5 HF1.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by sportpilot sportpilot wrote:

I did the config file after running P3DV5 HF1 for the first time (initial load).

A restart of my computer seems to have fixed my issue. I can now use EZCA 3.1 on P3DV5 HF1.

Thumbs Up
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 2:59pm
I was monitoring the files that EZCA modifies with the Config Tool (cameras.cfg and exe.xml) during the update to HF1 and since I did not delete them when uninstalling the client/content/scenery, those files retained the EZCA edits and I did not need to re-run the Config Tool afterwards (although it never hurts and should be the first step if you have issues). P3D also retained its Run as Administrator setting and EZCA loaded normally on initial launch of P3Dv5 after the update.

Randy
Josh Grant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Grant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 3:47pm
Hi having a problem in p3d v5. If I pan aroud the cockpit using the mouse scroll wheel I get shaking that I can't stop. Only happens in the cockpit. Hope you can help,

Josh
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 3:49pm
Initial load of P3Dv5 HF1 with F35 @ KRND Rwy 33. Using camera control panel, zoom slider not working. Will do some more testing.

Randy
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

Initial load of P3Dv5 HF1 with F35 @ KRND Rwy 33. Using camera control panel, zoom slider not working. Will do some more testing.

Randy

I switched to an aircraft that I already had a profile saved for, and the zoom slider worked. I switched back to the F35 (with the new profile I had created) and the zoom slider is now working. I will test a different aircraft for which I currently do not have a profile saved and update this post.

Update: Must have been a glitch. I loaded an aircraft for which I did not have a profile and the zoom slider worked as before. Not sure what was going on but glad it's back to normal. Big smile

Randy
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 4:34pm

Update: Must have been a glitch. I loaded an aircraft for which I did not have a profile and the zoom slider worked as before. Not sure what was going on but glad it's back to normal. Big smile
Unfortunately, I had the issue again - zoom slider not working. It was on the F35 again, which already had a profile. I don't know if it's just that aircraft since it doesn't always happen. It was the default flight but I reloaded the sim and used the default flight again and this time it worked fine. Wacko

Might be difficult to isolate. I am using TrackIR, in case that matters to anyone.

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 7:22pm
RRvyper , please send me aircraft.cfg file from your F35 ( A , B , C ) placed in 
<installed simulator folder>\SimObjects\Airplanes\F-35A,B,C
I need to see something.
Send me to support@ezdok-camera.com

Also do not forget run EZ configure tool after install hot fix 1

You also need to reset the saved flight from F35 and make the file  again after starting configure tool.

Your actions -
1.install HotFix1
2. Run the configuration tool
3. Delete the flight with F35 and recreate it.

This problem will be if you saved the flight before running the config tool.
I think you installed HF1 and did not run the configuration tool after install. Then loaded Prepar3D default flight with F35 and saved default flight with new name.. Now this bug is in new saved file and will be keep even if you change airplane during  this flight session..

The configure tool fixes the ZOOM problem in F35, but does not fix it in saved flights which made before launch config tool.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
mattsfalck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattsfalck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2020 at 7:32am
Hi,

Installed P3dv5 yesterday and made my first trial today. From gate to gate I had my cockpit shaking a lot. Outside view is perfectly still and so is other views (FO etc.) in VC.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmGOmgCZcjyfoyGrLFEjevAf7PxF?e=0ITsjJ

Could you please give me a hint?
(All effects turned off)

Thanks!

//Matts
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2020 at 7:55am
Originally posted by mattsfalck mattsfalck wrote:

Could you please give me a hint?

Hi!
Try importing my 738ngxu camera set and see if the shaking stops.

But before that, show a screenshot with the "Effect Studio" window open when you have a shake.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vhjN5mxkYB3hkiqO8jC1VNN2KfuWn3gO
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattsfalck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2020 at 8:27am
Hi Nick,

Many thanks for your reply!

Were does this camera set show up? I ran the installer and thought I would find it in my documents or as a set to find in remapper?

Regards

Matts
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2020 at 8:38am
Hi Matts,

When the plane is loaded for the first time, the camera set is created automatically. This is usually enough, but sometimes you need to make a small adjustment in "Effect Studio".

The cameras that follow the link I gave are my personal cameras with effects that were fine-tuned in the advanced effects processor editor.
They differ from those that can be obtained by default.

I just suggest you try my cameraset.

But I'm also interested in seeing what your setup looks like in "Effect studio" right now. You write that all the effects are disabled, so I also wonder where you have disabled them.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2020 at 9:50am

This problem will be if you saved the flight before running the config tool.
I think you installed HF1 and did not run the configuration tool after install. Then loaded Prepar3D default flight with F35 and saved default flight with new name.. Now this bug is in new saved file and will be keep even if you change airplane during  this flight session..

The configure tool fixes the ZOOM problem in F35, but does not fix it in saved flights which made before launch config tool.
Marniftarr,
I did not initially run the Config Tool after the update as I was wondering if I could duplicate the issue that @sportpilot was having in a previous post. I couldn't duplicate that error and everything seemed fine. I also have not saved any new scenarios, it's just the default one that loads into the startup scenario window when you launch P3Dv5. I DID run the Config Tool later on to see if that could be the problem, but still had the zoom slider issue (only once more, with the default F35). I don't think it's the aircraft since it usually works OK. It's just that I have been using that model the most since the hotfix update, to check out how things in the sim look.
I can still send you the file if you think it will help, but I don't think it will be any different from the one you have. Let me know.
I will continue to see if I can duplicate the problem and see if I can make it reproduceable. Note that zoom is working while the slider isn't, as I have joystick buttons set up for zoom in/out and they continued to work. And as I mentioned, the other sliders worked when the zoom didn't.

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattsfalck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2020 at 11:57am
HI Nick,

Honestly I couldn't figure out where your camera-set would show up. But I loaded a new variant of the 73, made a complete new camera set and now it works perfectly!

When I recollect, it could be that my old camera set for the 73 was from Ezdok2 and I see now that a special tool was needed to convert those, which I didn't run before.

What I meant with disabled the effects, was that I have taken all sliders down to 0.

Thanks

Matts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2020 at 1:29pm

[QUOTE=Marniftarr]This problem will be if you saved the flight before 
I can still send you the file if you think it will help, but I don't think it will be any different from the one you have. Let me know.
Randy

Randy, we know about this problem with F35+ZOOM. Send me your aircraft.cfg fiiles anyway.
I will check them.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2020 at 1:55pm
Interesting. I will send them. I couldn't reproduce the issue so far today.

Randy
Jimmy_S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2020 at 6:00pm
Working pretty well for me except I can not map the S or A key on either the keyboard or a button on the yoke. So I can't seem to get to the default Spot View.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2020 at 5:10am
Originally posted by Jimmy_S Jimmy_S wrote:

Working pretty well for me except I can not map the S or A key on either the keyboard or a button on the yoke. So I can't seem to get to the default Spot View.

Hi!
Look at the manual page 26. It says how to set up a direct call to such cameras as "Spot".

You can also use the" Map of assignments " to assign the A and S keys to change cameras. These keys should be assigned there by default.
Make sure that these assignments (A,S) are removed in the Prepar3D controls settings.

In addition, you can get the default Spot camera via the standard Prepar3D cameras menu. Right mouse button on the screen - select cameras.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
grandsurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grandsurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2020 at 5:50am
Originally posted by Josh Grant Josh Grant wrote:

Hi having a problem in p3d v5. If I pan aroud the cockpit using the mouse scroll wheel I get shaking that I can't stop. Only happens in the cockpit. Hope you can help,

Josh

Josh, same problem here.

Disable the option "enable advanced mouse controls" in other controls panel of the p3d v5 settings, works...
Josh Grant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Grant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2020 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by grandsurf grandsurf wrote:

Originally posted by Josh Grant Josh Grant wrote:

Josh

Josh, same problem here.

Disable the option "enable advanced mouse controls" in other controls panel of the p3d v5 settings, works...

Thanks! That did the trick

Josh
Haris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2020 at 6:33am
Hello need some help.

After updating p3d with hot fix i have reruned config tools ezdok v3.1, after that  ezdok cam dissapered from sim menu at all ??? help please. Been trying install 3.1 update couple times no result...

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2020 at 7:03am
Originally posted by Haris Haris wrote:

Hello need some help.

After updating p3d with hot fix i have reruned config tools ezdok v3.1, after that  ezdok cam dissapered from sim menu at all ??? help please. Been trying install 3.1 update couple times no result...

See here.

Randy
Haris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2020 at 8:17am
Thank you , ill try . Thumbs Up
Jimmy_S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2020 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Hi!
Look at the manual page 26. It says how to set up a direct call to such cameras as "Spot".

You can also use the" Map of assignments " to assign the A and S keys to change cameras. These keys should be assigned there by default.
Make sure that these assignments (A,S) are removed in the Prepar3D controls settings.

In addition, you can get the default Spot camera via the standard Prepar3D cameras menu. Right mouse button on the screen - select cameras.
Jimmy_S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2020 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Hi!

Thanks Nickbe. I ended up fixing it by deleting the cameras.cfg and standard.xml.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2020 at 5:09pm

Thanks Nickbe. I ended up fixing it by deleting the cameras.cfg and standard.xml.
Just be sure to run the Config Tool again. Wink

Randy
sorrygottarunway View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sorrygottarunway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2020 at 9:14pm

Hi all. This is 3.1.0.28 build to test.
In this build we deleted automatic import V2 camera sets during first start EZCA. This method give some troubles for EZCA v2 users who wish update V2 to V3.
Now you can import all camera sets form V2 via "Tools - Move all V2 camera-sets to V3"
The DB2 folder and V2  must be exists on your HDD.

For all ! Please test this buld !

Thank you! but can you put this on page one of the thread- I imagine others like me installed the .26 version first, and then saw this one. 
nevarc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nevarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2020 at 10:47am
All is working for me so far p3dv5 hf1 except.  I am using Active Sky ASP3D beta for p3dv5 and there is no integration into exdoc 3.1.0.28  not sure if this is a HIFI Sim issue or not.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2020 at 10:56am
Originally posted by nevarc nevarc wrote:

All is working for me so far p3dv5 hf1 except.  I am using Active Sky ASP3D beta for p3dv5 and there is no integration into exdoc 3.1.0.28  not sure if this is a HIFI Sim issue or not.

Hi!
The new version of EZCA3.1 with ASP3D(beta) support is already in the closed beta test. Maybe tomorrow we'll post it here for a public test.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
nevarc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nevarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2020 at 11:13am
Great, love your support and products.  Great work, much appreciated 
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2020 at 8:51am
New build of the EZCA 3.1.0.30. Added compatible with ActiveSky P3D version 7434.

Note that this is for the Prepar version 5 only. EZCA3.0 for Prepar version 4.5 is currently only compatible with the official release of AS version 7410! Please report any problems with the latest EZCA3.1 build in this forum thread.

Nick B.
Ezdok Software
penta_a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penta_a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2020 at 11:41am
thanks for the continuous hard work.Thumbs Up
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2020 at 12:27pm
Works great! ASP3D with Enhanced Atmospherics and EZCA 3.1 is beautiful!

Thanks Nick and Marniftarr!

Randy
speedbird144 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedbird144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2020 at 12:30pm
I have issues with zooming. I save camera settings and every time I start the sim (v5) zoom resets to a random value. Thanks 
Edward

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2020 at 3:25pm
speedbird144 , please write your question to ezdok support via this form:

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic