SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA 3.0.1.80 P3D HOT FIX 2 here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2019 at 10:46am
Me too- I program button presses for EZCA using Key Commands to keep them consistent across my fleet.

C
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2019 at 10:55am
Are you doing this through FSUIPC (to control EZCA cameras) or by assigning keys in the EZCA main window?
cavaricooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2019 at 11:09am
Keys in EZCA- those combinations set by FSUIPC.

Edit- now I am finding my issue might be caused by an older Logitech Intellipoint software suite for the mouse which used to send the keystrokes.  Updated that and it seems like I'm back in business.

It took about 4 years for me to make the move to W10- all this is why....

C
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2019 at 11:26am
LOL I'm just noticing that Bitdefender seems to scan subfolders when the parent folder is excluded. Censored
It never ends...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2019 at 5:49pm
... nope, and the goal posts are moving yet again.  Hopefully Marniftarr will be ready for MSFS2020 on day one...

C
grandsurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grandsurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2019 at 11:44am
Originally posted by JasonPC JasonPC wrote:

In this version I am having a problem that the map of button assignments window will not show up. I can see it listed in my alt-tab task manager but nothing appears when I try to make it active.

Same Problem here! Only a clear Window opens on Backround!
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2019 at 3:25am
Originally posted by grandsurf grandsurf wrote:

In this version I am having a problem that the map of button assignments window will not show up. I can see it listed in my alt-tab task manager but nothing appears when I try to make it active.

Same Problem here! Only a clear Window opens on Backround!

Please check again that all EXE files from the EZCA folder are included in the antivirus exceptions.

Regarding the delay in opening the "Map of assignments" window, I can inform you that now we are rewriting all the code associated with the operation of this window and in the next update of the EZCA3 we will try to reduce the delay several times.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
JasonPC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonPC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2019 at 11:49pm
After a restart of ezdok, this issue went away and I was able to resolve the conflicting hotkeys.

Since the Windows 10 November update I am getting a weird fade-in effect when switching views (cockpit to exterior) that takes a few seconds when it should be instantaneous. It occurs only when the EZDOK interface is hidden and I use hotkeys to change the views.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2019 at 8:07am

After a restart of ezdok, this issue went away and I was able to resolve the conflicting hotkeys.

Since the Windows 10 November update I am getting a weird fade-in effect when switching views (cockpit to exterior) that takes a few seconds when it should be instantaneous. It occurs only when the EZDOK interface is hidden and I use hotkeys to change the views.

Hi!
I already sent you a private message. On Monday we will release the intermediate version 3.0.1.81-Bug fixes. (This is exactly the version I sent to you)
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2019 at 7:36am
Nick/Marniftarr-

When this update releases could we please get a couple of additional "HEAVY" effects for large jet transports- everything the current HEAVY settings are, at 75% value and 50% value- "HEAVY75" and "HEAVY50"?

That would get things just about perfect!

Ta- C
grandsurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grandsurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2019 at 9:48am
Thanks for the Fix, the Map of assignments works fine now.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2019 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by grandsurf grandsurf wrote:

Thanks for the Fix, the Map of assignments works fine now.

Where is it (3.0.1.81)? I can't seem to locate the thread...

Ta- C
rickgo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2019 at 8:01pm
A while back it was said that all downloads will come from the Official ezdok website....not here
rickgo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2019 at 8:03pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2019 at 8:21pm
THANKS!

C
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2019 at 1:43am
Originally posted by cavaricooper cavaricooper wrote:

Nick/Marniftarr-

When this update releases could we please get a couple of additional "HEAVY" effects for large jet transports- everything the current HEAVY settings are, at 75% value and 50% value- "HEAVY75" and "HEAVY50"?

That would get things just about perfect!

Ta- C

Carl hi,

For the next official release, we have prepared a new DHM module. DHM settings will now be customized for different aircraft with saving in the camera-set. This will allow me to make unique camera sets for different aircraft models with already customized effects.
Then I will try to prepare additional CORE settings for heavy aircraft, as you suggest.

And now, before the release of the next version, a little advice: in the advanced FX editor, there is an IGR (integral gain ratio) parameter in The XTM module and in the "artificial vibration" module.
This option allows you to change the overall level of all tuned oscillations at the same time.
Just do an experiment with changing this setting. :)

Nick

And Yes, I'm sorry, I forgot to write yesterday that ECZA 3.0.1.81 bug-fix is already available on the site Ezdok-camera.com
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2019 at 6:39am
Nick-

That is FANTASTIC news- my often requested MASTER VOLUME knobs! Thank-you (and Marniftarr) SO MUCH.

I will have a play with that and see if I can get it where I want- it’s not bad now, just needs a little toning down.

No worries re. the other, I should have looked there- totally forgot.

Best- C

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2019 at 6:04pm
Nick- playing with it and I can definitely see that there is finally light at the end of the tunnel- if there's any support info re. the setting values, that would be great.

Ta mate- C
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2019 at 1:05am
Originally posted by cavaricooper cavaricooper wrote:

Nick- playing with it and I can definitely see that there is finally light at the end of the tunnel- if there's any support info re. the setting values, that would be great.

Ta mate- C

Carl -
I'm still in the process of writing an advanced FX editor manual.
Simultaneously with the release of the new build of the EZCA3, I will try to finish it.
There will be a description of all FX editor options.

Nick
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Xiropillo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xiropillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2019 at 5:08am
Good morning,

Since I installed new PMDG NGXu, with previous and also latest EZCA beta updates, I get crazy camera shaking during pushback. 
This happens only with this aircraft and only in cameras where camera or head movement are set. 
I have other cameras, for example focusing in FMC, and it does not shake so I suppose that is something with head movement.
I checked in PMDG forums and I haven't see anything about this. Anyone I will post there just in case.
Do I need to activate Taxi Speed Fix? Or that is not about this?

Thanks very much.

Xiropillo

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2019 at 7:13am
Originally posted by Xiropillo Xiropillo wrote:

Do I need to activate Taxi Speed Fix?
Yes. This was required with other PMDG aircraft as well.

Randy
Xiropillo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xiropillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2019 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

Originally posted by Xiropillo Xiropillo wrote:

Do I need to activate Taxi Speed Fix?
Yes. This was required with other PMDG aircraft as well.

Randy

I had no problems since now. 

Good to know anyway.

Thanks very much! Wink

Xiropillo
curt1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2020 at 7:07am
I've had a couple issues with the latest version of EZCA, (.81) and had no problems with the previous (.80).  A couple times the camera froze and couldn't be reactivated as before.  Is there a simple way to roll back to the previous version, please?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2020 at 1:16am
Originally posted by curt1 curt1 wrote:

I've had a couple issues with the latest version of EZCA, (.81) and had no problems with the previous (.80).  A couple times the camera froze and couldn't be reactivated as before.  Is there a simple way to roll back to the previous version, please?

According to all reviews, version .81 is much more stable than .80. Freezing of the camera was not noticed by any of the users. Most likely, the problem is something else. How do you get this freezing? Does the simulator itself continue to work? If you close EZCA and start it again manually from the folder, the work is restored?

You can install version .80 back by simply running the installation of this version if you still have the old update file. But it is better to write to support and solve the problem with version .81.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
curt1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2020 at 2:15pm
Nick, thanks for getting back.  Some flights everything works fine, then other times I spot unusual behavior that I can't explain.  Today, I flew the PMDG 737, and all the camera views were okay except two.  Those two were overzoomed for some reason.  After another 10 minutes or so, they corrected themselves and were back to where they should be.  I'll post again if I spot other unusual behavior, or better yet I'll write support.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2020 at 10:45am
Hi, All!

If someone else is using FSX-SE and after the last update of PMDG Operation Center there are problems with correctly identifying the paths to the simulator folder, then we have a solution. This Ezca v3 build is temporary, minor fixes to solve current problems.
But in this build, we also added the ability to use the same joysticks (identical from the same manufacturer) together with Ezka. Download the new build and check it out. If there are problems, write immediately.

EZCA v. 3.0.1.83

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YVj8HZB0WFtDfaTWSO6CFIl-1cV37-DZ

P.S.

But we are still thinking about the final version of EZCA v3. We are currently working on the latest solutions. I hope that soon we will solve all the tasks that we have set for ourselves.

Nick B.
Ezdok Software
g3v4n View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g3v4n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2020 at 6:36pm
Hi Nick,

Is it necessary to install this update on P3Dv4.5 + HF2?

Currently everything seems to work fine with the version I have installed, it's just a question.

Regards
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2020 at 9:05am
Originally posted by g3v4n g3v4n wrote:

Hi Nick,

Is it necessary to install this update on P3Dv4.5 + HF2?

Currently everything seems to work fine with the version I have installed, it's just a question.

Regards

Hi!

If you don't use FSX-SE, and if you don't have many of the same joysticks, you don't need to install this version. There are no other features and fixes in this version. Wait for another EZCA3 update.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
g3v4n View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g3v4n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:29am
Thank you for answering my question, Nick.

I will wait for the next update then.

Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic