SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA 3.0.1.80 P3D HOT FIX 2 here.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZCA 3.0.1.80 P3D HOT FIX 2 here.
    Posted: September-30-2019 at 4:48am
Hi all !

In this thread you can leave your feedback on the work of 80 build.
There are only 3 fixes in this build. One fix is very important and touches upon the long-standing problem when EZ frozen at the initialization stage of a simconnect.
We also added the ability to hide the EZ interface with a hotkey.

Also this biuild is compatible with latest P3D Hot Fix 2 

Update is free for all EZCAv3 users.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2019 at 5:18am
Please, anyone who has had a problem running "Waiting for Simconnect" before, let us know here how the launch is going now.

Those who have run EZCA3 before going through Ezlauncher.exe, can just fix in the file EXE.XML this text on " Ezca.exe". Or remove the section with the launch of Ezlauncher.exe, and run EZCA Config tool - a new entry will be created automatically.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
cavaricooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2019 at 6:57am
 Marniftarr-

First- thank-you!

Second- thanks to Nick sending info about the Advanced Editor. I FINALLY have an EZCA I love as much as I did in version 2. All your many settings make EZCA a wonderfully comprehensive tool, but a bit complicated for an idiot like me.

Could I again please ask for a MASTER VOLUME/GAIN knob for control over ALL variables like v2 had? That way ALL your intended effects would still be present, but AT THE LEVEL I want for a particular aircraft.

I know that my seemingly simple request may be complex to engineer- but I believe it would add CONSIDERABLY to the ease of use of, and adaption of new users to your program.

Thanks for considering- C

PS- Nick does a fantastic job with support- give him a raise! :)
Terblanche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terblanche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2019 at 12:19pm

Also from my side and very BIG thank you!
It all works perfectly and it seems resh is stable and even my zoom is back. Happy EZDokker.

PS: When you have time Marnifarr, will you try and get SimForums in some sort of a system where it is easier to find what you're looking for without repeating a request already answered somewhere ... because as it is, SimFourums are a mess.

cavaricooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2019 at 4:05pm
Marniftarr-

To continue on the vein of only wanting assigned camera views, and a small irregular head movement- just a SMALL constantly varying head movement, what could you suggest?  I have tried turning off all Shakes, Mechanical Shakes, Engine and only leaving a small DHM, but the results are not nearly as satisfying as I remember from v1 and v2.  I find most of the effects greatly exaggerated and would be happy to have them all at about 5% of intensity- with the exception of allowing Wx to influence further.  Keep in mind, I fly mostly large, heavy jet transports.  I would appreciate any further pointers you might care to share.

Being able to set up custom cameras is brilliant and that coupled with the head motion would be perfect for me.

Thanks for any advice you may share.

C
supersym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supersym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2019 at 4:10am
Hi !
not specificly for the 3.0.1.80 but how can I download a camera-set to use with the piper cub ?
JasonPC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonPC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2019 at 10:10pm
In this version I am having a problem that the map of button assignments window will not show up. I can see it listed in my alt-tab task manager but nothing appears when I try to make it active.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2019 at 2:10am
Originally posted by JasonPC JasonPC wrote:

In this version I am having a problem that the map of button assignments window will not show up. I can see it listed in my alt-tab task manager but nothing appears when I try to make it active.

Hi!
When "Map of assignments" is called, EZCA scans all assigned commands in both the simulator and all aircraft and checks for conflicts and HKS intersections, so this may take some time.
Try to just wait a bit for the window to appear and not to call "Map of assignments" again.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
freddy_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2019 at 12:53am
Originally posted by cavaricooper cavaricooper wrote:

Second- thanks to Nick sending info about the Advanced Editor.

Wait, did I miss something here? Where is this information?

(If it is in with the latest EZdok update then ... I haven't yet installed P3D 4.5 Hotfix 2 and therefore have not yet installed this latest EZDok update.)

Can you please enlighten me as to where I get the info on the Advanced Editor?

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2019 at 2:12am
Originally posted by freddy_ freddy_ wrote:

Originally posted by cavaricooper cavaricooper wrote:

Second- thanks to Nick sending info about the Advanced Editor.

Wait, did I miss something here? Where is this information?

(If it is in with the latest EZdok update then ... I haven't yet installed P3D 4.5 Hotfix 2 and therefore have not yet installed this latest EZDok update.)

Can you please enlighten me as to where I get the info on the Advanced Editor?

Hi!
The latest build 3.0.1.80 solves the "Waiting for simconnect" boot hang problem, adds closing the main window by hotkey, and adds HF2 compatibility. Even if P3D 4.5 HF2 is not installed, it is still worth updating the EZCA3 to the latest version.

Regarding the Advanced effects editor, I have not finished the detailed description, but a simple description of the basic functions I  send you in a private message.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
freddy_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2019 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Even if P3D 4.5 HF2 is not installed, it is still worth updating the EZCA3 to the latest version.

Nick,

Noted on this. Unfortunately, at present, I'm trying to solve an issue where my PC with P3D v4.5 HF1 is freezing mid-flight at the moment. It's been perfect for so long, and has only just begun doing this. I'm in the middle of doing my stress tests, diagnostics and research on the situation at the moment and therefore I won't go with any patches or updates to P3D, EZDok, or other, just yet until I've sorted this issue. As you would be aware, it makes no sense to add new stuff whilst in the middle of an exercise such as this ... doing so just means you're adding more variables.

... and your PM was received with very much thanks!

UPDATE: Based on your post, and after some consideration, I have now upgraded to EZdok 3.0.1.80. This, despite not upgrading to P3D v4.5 HF2 yet. EZdok 3.0.1.80 is working fine. I have completed one successful flight without a PC freeze. However, I am still mindful that I have made no actual changes to resolve my PC freeze issues ... so one successful flight probably means nothing on that front at this stage.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic