SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA 2.8 for P3D v4.4 talk about...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZCA 2.8 for P3D v4.4 talk about...
    Posted: November-30-2018 at 1:01am
Hi all.

Here is talk about bugs , issues in this version.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
david roch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david roch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2018 at 2:24am
No bugs so far Marniftarr, thank you very much for this fast fix!
If Bob Marley was still with us, I am sure he would sing "No Ezca no Fly!"
Beer
My rig:
1 PC, 1 monitor, 1 keyboard and a mouse.

RockOla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockOla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2018 at 6:00am
I did not take the time to test, but I wanted to thank you for your great support. Thumbs Up
cavaricooper View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2018 at 6:24am
Bravo Marniftarr!  

NOW THAT IS GREAT SUPPORT- VERY MUCH APPRECIATED- THIS IS MY ONLY CAMERA PROGRAM, and has been since leaving Active Camera in FS98 and moving to FSX.  EZCA is as much a part of my simulation as my flight controls.

THANK-YOU SIR!

Carl
asalazar3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asalazar3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2018 at 3:54pm
New EZCA.EXE freezes my PC, and it's impossible to launch EZCA within P3Dv4.4.

Scanned EZCA.EXE with Kaspersky Internet Security v19 and the file looks clean, however the freeze issue looks like the interaction between EZCA.EXE and the antivirus because Kaspersky is using almost all my resources while accessing EZCA.EXE. Just by clicking the file with my mouse's right button will freeze Explorer, and the issue goes away disabling the antivirus....

Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2018 at 5:34pm
Have you added EZCA to Kaspersky's list of exclusions?
Need add ezca.exe and resh.exe

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
asalazar3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asalazar3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2018 at 6:44pm
Thanks for your prompt response.

Yes, I ended adding EZCA.EXE to Kaspersky’s exclusion list and it worked fine. However this is the first time I needed to do that, previous versions never had issues with my AV.

While trying to solve the issue I reinstalled the 2.8 update at least 4 times, on 2 of them the EZCA.EXE was installed as EZCA.$$$ instead of EXE. Then I think the antivirus interaction while updating to v2.8 might lock the file.
VPA561 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VPA561 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2018 at 9:09am
Originally posted by cavaricooper cavaricooper wrote:

Bravo Marniftarr!  

NOW THAT IS GREAT SUPPORT- VERY MUCH APPRECIATED-

THANK-YOU SIR!

Carl

I will second that ;)
penta_a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penta_a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2018 at 12:49pm
working like a charm
thanks a lot for your hard work.
speedbird144 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedbird144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2018 at 12:58am

Greetings. 

I have noticed recently that something was causing PC taskbar to freeze when I start P3D4. Every time I click on any icon on the taskbar the screen freezes up and the the screen goes black for a few seconds then goes back to normal but the task bar jumps up to the top of the screen. So I ran Task Manager and I got the message: "launcher foe EZCA not responding" and EZCA does not respond for about 3-5 mins. It remains frozen till I start clinking on any taskbar icons and then EZCA usually alive but it may crashes. I start only P3D4 and no other addons. It happened on v4.3 lately and now on 4.4. If I run P3D and won't click on any icons then EZCA won't launch fully.  

Thanks

Edward
Prepar3D4| i7 6700K 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Extreme| GSkill Ripjaw 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz|ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | Noctua NH-D15S | Corsair RM850 PSU | Windows 10 Pro 64bit
asalazar3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asalazar3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2018 at 10:40am
Looks like the same issue I had with v2.8

It was solved by adding EZCA.EXE and RESH.EXE to my Antivirus Exception list.
speedbird144 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedbird144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2018 at 10:42am
I already did it. Thanks.
Edward
Prepar3D4| i7 6700K 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Extreme| GSkill Ripjaw 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz|ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | Noctua NH-D15S | Corsair RM850 PSU | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2018 at 2:03pm
speedbird144  
Please send your question to our support via ticket.
Probably need change ez_launcher to ez_launcher_ex

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
paalder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paalder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2018 at 10:52am
Hello,

I have installed P3Dv4.4. and tried to update EZCA to 2.8.
- I have excluded the relevant items in my virus scanner

- unfortunately the update did not succeed

- after installing I get the message: Application can not run. First start configure tool for registered components. When I run the configure tool I get the message: Components is registered. Restart application. etc etc.

- this behaviour is different from what I previously had. the configure tool does not ask for the simulator only gives the message.

- when I try to reinstall version 2.7.0.17 the same happens so it seems to be something in my PC.

Can you please help with this problem?

R.P. van Nederveen    
paalder
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2018 at 4:10am
Originally posted by paalder paalder wrote:

Hello,

I have installed P3Dv4.4. and tried to update EZCA to 2.8.
- I have excluded the relevant items in my virus scanner

- unfortunately the update did not succeed

- after installing I get the message: Application can not run. First start configure tool for registered components. When I run the configure tool I get the message: Components is registered. Restart application. etc etc.

- this behaviour is different from what I previously had. the configure tool does not ask for the simulator only gives the message.

- when I try to reinstall version 2.7.0.17 the same happens so it seems to be something in my PC.

Can you please help with this problem?

R.P. van Nederveen    

Hi!

It seems that you have deleted the initial installation of EZCA (deleted the folder) when you install Prepar3D 4.4.

Now the easiest option to restore the ECZA is to install via the Flight1 installer (in the reinstall mode specifying your key file) and then upgrade to EZCA 2.8
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2018 at 7:06am
Hi, Paalder.

Open installed EZCA folder , make sure that next files:
 ezsc.dll file
ezlauncher.exe
ezlauncher_ex.exe
resh.exe
ezca.exe
 is exists in this folder. 

Probably your antivirus  deleted  some  file. 
Check it in quaranteen then restore it with add it  to exclusion list of antivirus.

Run configure tool again.
After this , should be ok.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
paalder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paalder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2018 at 10:48am
Hello,

Thank you for your help. I did delete the original files and have now re-installed EZCA, all the files you mention are present.
However I now have the problem that EZCA does not start. Normally it starts with the the simulator, now it does not. when I manually start EZCA (while P3D is running) it stops after about 2 seconds. The Config Tool seems to run normal. So I must ask you again to help me.

Rolf
paalder
riccardo74 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riccardo74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2018 at 12:41pm
Hi, I installed lats version 2.8.0.010 but can't run it.

When I try to launch ConfigTool I got this message:

EZCA V2 configurator
Components is registered. Restart application.

I click OK but nothing happen. I run it as administartor like in all previous version but doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Ric
O.S.: Windows 7, 64 bit, MB: ASUS Rampage II Extreme, CPU: Intel Core i7 920, RAM: 6 giga Corsair XMS DDR 3 triple channel, GPU: Nvidia GTX 275

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2018 at 7:21am
Hi, Ricardo74

Open installed EZCA folder , make sure that next files:
ezsc.dll file
ezlauncher.exe
ezlauncher_ex.exe
resh.exe
ezca.exe

is exists in this folder. 

Probably your antivirus  deleted  some  file. 
Check it in quaranteen then restore it with add it  to exclusion list of antivirus.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
paalder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paalder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2018 at 8:28am
Hi,

After my last request I installed EZCA again and updated to 2.8.0.10.
When I start P3D the icon EZLauncher appears in the taskbar, after loading of the selected airplane is complete, the icon disappears. I can however start the show studio screen and select the cameras, but cannot restart the application and therefore can not use the joystick buttons. Do you have any suggestion how to get EZCA working again.

Rolf
paalder
Herondjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herondjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2018 at 3:06pm
Testing on P3D 4.4 with a Cessna Centurion already Ezca configured, the old steering problem came back and I had to deactivate the fuselage vibration in order to steer the plane when taxiing.

Thanks
Heron

Heron Domingues, Jr
riccardo74 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riccardo74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2018 at 5:58pm
Hi Marniftarr, I have no ezsc.dll, maybe windows10 deleted directly it during installation.
I have no antivirus installed at all. How can rescue that file?

EDIT: is mandatory to install from Flight1 installer before install 2.8?
O.S.: Windows 7, 64 bit, MB: ASUS Rampage II Extreme, CPU: Intel Core i7 920, RAM: 6 giga Corsair XMS DDR 3 triple channel, GPU: Nvidia GTX 275
Herondjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herondjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2018 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Herondjr Herondjr wrote:

Testing on P3D 4.4 with a Cessna Centurion already Ezca configured, the old steering problem came back and I had to deactivate the fuselage vibration in order to steer the plane when taxiing.

Thanks
Heron

Please, disregard the above. I must've installed an old wrong version. Installing the real 2.8 things are back to normal.

Sorry and thanks again for the support.
Heron Domingues, Jr
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic