SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA 2.7 for P3DV4.3 talk about...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webestereo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2018 at 1:30pm
+1 EZCA - F1 Customer service is good like no other in the FS Community.  Think about it! Thumbs Up

BTW, no problems with 2.7.0.16 so far.  I havent tested the World camera, but i will after my long haul. 

Happy Flying Beer
Guyphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guyphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2018 at 3:58am
Hi, for P3DV4.3 i use the version 2.7.0.10 since it released with no issue and works great, so do you think it is necessary to update to the latest version 2.7.0.16 ? Thank you :)
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2018 at 4:15am
Originally posted by Guyphil Guyphil wrote:

Hi, for P3DV4.3 i use the version 2.7.0.10 since it released with no issue and works great, so do you think it is necessary to update to the latest version 2.7.0.16 ? Thank you :)

Hi!
In version 2.7.0.16 fixed bug not allowing to maintain the position of world camera. In addition, many users of version 2.7.0.10 had problems with license confirmation.
If You are still running well and you don't use a world camera, not necessary to update, soon there will be a new version 2.7.0.17. In this version ActiveZoom mode will be extended.
Ezdok Software Team.

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13In_wbmYmUzVdNVBMYUY1Z1lW-3doCd4?usp=sharing
Guyphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guyphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2018 at 4:37am
Perfect, thank you Nickbe  Smile
jcsemedo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcsemedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2018 at 8:02am
Hi Sirs,

Just downloaded the last version EZCA 2.7.0.16

Updated and no results... The zoom problem still there.

Just in case, I removed the application, erased all the usual folders, and made a fresh install.

No way, the same problem with the zoom thing.

Hope you can solve it....

Thanks,

jc 
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:41pm
Hi All!

New build 2.7.0.17.

[fixed] EZCA compatibility with the latest version of Active Sky for P3D4.3 has been restored. Now the turbulence is transferred from Activesky good right.

Sorry, Active ZOOM mode for external cameras has not been extended yet.
We plan to do this in the next releases.

In any case, don't forget that Zoom using the plus and minus keys still works!
Ezdok Software Team.

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13In_wbmYmUzVdNVBMYUY1Z1lW-3doCd4?usp=sharing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic