SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA 2.7 for P3DV4.3 talk about...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2018 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by elmanav elmanav wrote:

Good day.
I update P3D to v4.3 and Ezdok. I have problem with World cameras. I create a new camera, point the anchor point, turn the head, zoom. I save this camera. But the by camera save only the zoom. I return where I was at the beginning of the creation of a new world camera. Cry

Is your EZ version 2.7.0.15 edit 2 ? 
Please update it:

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
wothanfja16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wothanfja16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2018 at 3:42pm
I have the ezcamera2.lic here:

C:\EZdok Software\ and C:\Users\Finn\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\ 

But my other Flight 1 *.lic files are also both in the C:\Flight One Software\ and C:\Users\Finn\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\ folders causing no issues.

I have no ezcamera2.lic in C:\Windows\
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2018 at 3:49pm
It is very strange. Such problems arise when the user has guest rights on his PC.
Anyway, this is not a normal situation. Probably the license check comes from different folders, and EZ can not find the correct path to these files.
Delete all the .lic files and take the steps to reinstall the licenses that I gave in the previous answer.

Or did you do it?
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
wothanfja16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wothanfja16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2018 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

It is very strange. Such problems arise when the user has guest rights on his PC.
Anyway, this is not a normal situation. Probably the license check comes from different folders, and EZ can not find the correct path to these files.
Delete all the .lic files and take the steps to reinstall the licenses that I gave in the previous answer.

Or did you do it?

No i did not yet, since I only had this error once.

I´m on Win 7 Home 64bit and I´m Administrator on the PC and actually think all is Ok.

Both Ezcamera2.lic files are from 2017 and has been there ever since with no problem, like the other Flight 1 *.lic files.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2018 at 4:13am
Sometimes, approximately 1 user at 500 needs to reinstall the license, because the PC checksum changes after some Windows updates. I can not find out which updates are changing the checksum because the checksum  is calculated on the external DLL.
If on the build 2.7.0.15 you see the message Invalid license - this means that there is a need to reinstall the license.
It is just notice.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
supersym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supersym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2018 at 5:33am
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Originally posted by supersym supersym wrote:

hi ! 
I tried both, but are they only for p3dv4.3 ?
because I get licence error with both in p3dv2, after crashing from p3d...

Hi!
For Prepar3D versions older than 4.3 you should use EZCA 2.6.0.32. Versions starting from 2.7 were released for compatibility with P3D4.3. All functionality remains the same as version 2.6.0.32.
thanks Smile
Neume View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neume Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2018 at 6:41pm

Good day.
I update P3D to v4.3 and Ezdok. I have problem with World cameras. I create a new camera, point the anchor point, turn the head, zoom. I save this camera. But the by camera save only the zoom. I return where I was at the beginning of the creation of a new world camera. Cry

I have this issue too.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2018 at 1:54am
Originally posted by Neume Neume wrote:

Good day.

I have this issue too.

Hi!
I'll check the world cameras tonight. Thank you for your feedback.
Ezdok Software Team.

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13In_wbmYmUzVdNVBMYUY1Z1lW-3doCd4?usp=sharing
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2018 at 4:39am
Hi!
The problem with the inability to maintain the position of the world cameras was confirmed. This will be fixed in the next updates of Ezca 2.7.
Ezdok Software Team.

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13In_wbmYmUzVdNVBMYUY1Z1lW-3doCd4?usp=sharing
elmanav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmanav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2018 at 4:43am
Very good. We look forward to.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2018 at 2:28pm
Ok. Guys. 
This is fixed "Worldcamera problem" new build of 2.7 version.

Please download then test it. 

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
mefisssto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mefisssto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2018 at 4:17pm
Hi, I am getting crash of ezdok when start up prepar 3d v4.3

I have latest beta version installed

Any idea how to fix it?

planechaser72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planechaser72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2018 at 5:51pm
Just wondering if this build fixed the zoom in the External Cameras ( though I saw in a previous post that it was going to be fixed in the next build )   
mattdee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattdee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2018 at 2:02am
I'm running 2.7 for V4.3 in VR and I have to say it's so good to be using EZDok once more. I've been flying VR since the beginning of the year but until V4.3 I've had to rely on Flyinside. Unfortunately Flyinside and EZDok didn't work together. And besides Flyinside was/is a program half finished, meaning it felt as though it never made it past alpha stage. But now with the improvements LM have made it's now possible to fly inside VR without 3rd party software. And add to this EZDok and I'm in heaven! The whole VR experience is not perfect but it getting better all the time.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2018 at 3:29am
Originally posted by mefisssto mefisssto wrote:

Hi, I am getting crash of ezdok when start up prepar 3d v4.3
I have latest beta version installed
Any idea how to fix it?

Your problem is not repeated in other users. This must be solved individually. Write to support. Fill out the form at the bottom of the page:
http://www.ezdok-camera.com/troubleshooting
Ezdok Software Team.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2018 at 5:42am
Originally posted by planechaser72 planechaser72 wrote:

Just wondering if this build fixed the zoom in the External Cameras ( though I saw in a previous post that it was going to be fixed in the next build )   

Guys, now is the summer time and the period of the passes. Developers EZCA departed  on  rest till the middle of August. I will try to fix this problem in the next week, but I can not promise to do it quickly. Somehow this is the so-called "cosmetic problems". Personally, I'm responsible for the kernel in the code and solve the problems with the licenses and eliminate the "fatal erros". The interface and external functions are handled by another person who is now on vacation. But I will try to do everything next week.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2018 at 9:36am
When I exit P3Dv3 (not p3dv4).
I see Ezdok v27015 is not closing. I waited several minutes. It failed to close.
It is still in the Task manager (Win7-64 in use).

Vaughan Martell
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2018 at 8:13am
Originally posted by vons vons wrote:

I see Ezdok v27015 is not closing. I waited several minutes. It failed to close.

Hi!
Version EZCA 2.6.0.32  has this same problem? If not, you'd better use it.
Version 2.7 is released for compatibility with Prepar3D4.3.
Otherwise, version 2.6.0.32 has the same functionality.
Ezdok Software Team.

vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2018 at 10:05am

Originally posted by vons vons wrote:

Hi!
Version EZCA 2.6.0.32  has this same problem? If not, you'd better use it.
Version 2.7 is released for compatibility with Prepar3D4.3.
Otherwise, version 2.6.0.32 has the same functionality.

I use Win7-64, FSX Acceleration(boxed), P3Dv3.4 and P3Dv4.3.

I used the Ezdok 27015 installer (screenshot) to install into FSX Acceleration (boxed), P3Dv3.4 and P3Dv4.3.

Did I do correctly?
Edit: today I tested again and it closed ok.
Previous day I had done a new RTT disable in FSDT software which caused a FSDT error ... Then I enabled it to get rid of the FSDT error. Will have to test it again later for conflicts.

Vaughan Martell
gabriellc View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabriellc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2018 at 7:34pm
hi,
I have problems with the exterior zoom of the aircraft. When I want to zoom this immediately returns to its position without possibility of realizing it. The strange thing that inside the cabin works very well.

any solution to this?

installed software EZCA v2.7.0.16, P3Dv4.3
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2018 at 1:41am
Originally posted by gabriellc gabriellc wrote:

hi,
I have problems with the exterior zoom of the aircraft. When I want to zoom this immediately returns to its position without possibility of realizing it. The strange thing that inside the cabin works very well.

any solution to this?

Hello!
Option "ActiveZoom" working from a wheel mouse was made for VC internal views.
For external cameras, this option was not originally intended.
The ability to enable "ActiveZoom" for external cameras remained accidentally by mistake.

The zoom in the external cameras is controlled with the plus and minus buttons on the keyboard.

We will consider the possibility of using "ActiveZoom" on external cameras and possibly implement this possibility. Or turn it off for external cameras.:)
Ezdok Software Team.

planechaser72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planechaser72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2018 at 6:08pm

Originally posted by gabriellc gabriellc wrote:

hi,

any solution to this?

Hello!
Option "ActiveZoom" working from a wheel mouse was made for VC internal views.
For external cameras, this option was not originally intended.
The ability to enable "ActiveZoom" for external cameras remained accidentally by mistake.

The zoom in the external cameras is controlled with the plus and minus buttons on the keyboard.

We will consider the possibility of using "ActiveZoom" on external cameras and possibly implement this possibility. Or turn it off for external cameras.:)

Thank you for the clarification. I fortunately have saved many camera sets with the external zoom ( for wing views on aircraft) with a 0.98 zoom . No need to wheel zoom at all.. As long as we have the ability to zoom in VC properly, everything works fine here.

As long as when in external wing view ( e.g. PMDG, FSL A320, MJC Q400) , I don't touch the + and - keys. If I do , my original zoom is gone , EZDOK acts weird , fortunately I am able to go into the menu and click RESTART APPLICATION and within a few seconds I have my proper zoom back :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:48am
Hi , guys.

The problem of Active ZOOM on external cameras will be corrected by the middle of next week.

Now I need to know if the new protection works correctly in 2.7.0.16, do you have other problems not related to EZCA functionality? For example, random BSOD or CTD or Fatal errors, false-positive reaction by antivirus.?

Now I need your confirmation to release .16 build as the official update for P3D4.3

If there are no such problems, then tomorrow I will make an official update, and we will start correcting ActiveZOOM for version 2.7.0.17.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
cavaricooper View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 6:20am
Marniftarr-

I keep getting a P3D crash UPON EXIT ONLY. This stopped with a prior build of EZCA but has begun again with the last 2 builds. Works fine in the Sim- but when I EXIT then P3D crashes every time.

FWIW

C
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 6:27am
Originally posted by cavaricooper cavaricooper wrote:

Marniftarr-

I keep getting a P3D crash UPON EXIT ONLY. This stopped with a prior build of EZCA but has begun again with the last 2 builds. Works fine in the Sim- but when I EXIT then P3D crashes every time.

FWIW

C

I noticed that I have an error when I exit P3D (api.dll) if the "Deboarding" process in GSX is not completed before the end.
If all the actions of the GSX is completed, the exit from P3D is happening without errors.
Ezdok Software Team.

cavaricooper View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 6:30am
Nick-

No GSX here.....

C
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 6:52am
Originally posted by cavaricooper cavaricooper wrote:

Nick-

No GSX here.....

C

Can any other conflict. Maybe should try to close all other programs - in my case there is no conflict with Traffic Live, PRO-ATC/X and ASP4.

Try exit EZCA before exit from P3D. Error still here?
Ezdok Software Team.

gabriellc View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabriellc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 9:26am
I have no problem, except external cameras. use ASP4, ivap

vips23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 1:18pm
Hi,
I am having a problems with the world Camera.

1. I select the image and edit it and save it. looks great.
2. when I switch back from cockpit view to world camera to view what i just the camera I made
    it looks as follows: Please advise what the problem is.

Thanks your help.

Here are the pic.

1. Selected to adjust this.

Camera in Position and saved.

On Viewing after saving switching cockpit view to World camera. What Happened here!!!!!

VN
simperfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simperfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 hours 27 minutes ago at 4:01pm
install beta 2.7.0.16 and your world camera issue should be fixed 

Originally posted by vips23 vips23 wrote:

Hi,

2. when I switch back from cockpit view to world camera to view what i just the camera I made

Thanks your help.

Here are the pic.

On Viewing after saving switching cockpit view to World camera. What Happened here!!!!!

Kevin
JUAN86270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUAN86270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 35 minutes ago at 10:53pm
I have the same problem too.
I can not update my external camera
please some solution ..?Infeliz
HOBBIE AVIATION PASION
vips23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 14 minutes ago at 11:14pm
Kevin,

U back.. havent seen you in a long time. All ok buddy..

Nice to see you back.. last you said u were with X-plane 11 :)

I have been doing P3D v4  for a while now. I like it..

Will get back to u if I have any more issues..

Thanks as always..

Take care

Vips
VN
vips23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 17 minutes ago at 12:11am
Kevin,
That fixed it!! Thanks

Originally posted by simperfi simperfi wrote:

Originally posted by vips23 vips23 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks your help.

Here are the pic.

VN
vips23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 15 minutes ago at 12:13am
See message below for the link to download the latest version, it will fix the problem as it did for me.

Originally posted by JUAN86270 JUAN86270 wrote:

I have the same problem too.
I can not update my external camera
please some solution ..?Infeliz
VN
vips23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 13 minutes ago at 12:15am

VN
f.skywalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f.skywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 9 minutes ago at 3:19am
I just wanted to ask what now the latest version of the Ezdoc cam for 4.3.
I use the 2.7.0.15 and have no problems.
I do not use the Worlcam.
There are already .15 Edit2 or .16 or ...

Thank you
Frank from EDDM
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 51 minutes ago at 3:37am
Originally posted by f.skywalker f.skywalker wrote:

I just wanted to ask what now the latest version of the Ezdoc cam for 4.3.
I use the 2.7.0.15 and have no problems.
I do not use the Worlcam.
There are already .15 Edit2 or .16 or ...

Thank you
Frank from EDDM

If you're not using worldcams and do not have problems with the license, you can stay on the version .15 
Wait for version .17, it will be improved ActiveZoom functionality.
Ezdok Software Team.

JUAN86270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUAN86270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 5 minutes ago at 10:23am
Re install the full program now I have the version p3d v4.3 unfortunately I returned to version P3D v4.2 so that my camera could work perfectly, until the team can find a stable solution
or try to find another similar program that works with version 4.3
HOBBIE AVIATION PASION
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 12 minutes ago at 11:16am
Originally posted by JUAN86270 JUAN86270 wrote:

Re install the full program now I have the version p3d v4.3 unfortunately I returned to version P3D v4.2 so that my camera could work perfectly, until the team can find a stable solution
or try to find another similar program that works with version 4.3

It is not clear what the problem is with P3D 4.3. If you installed EZCA version 2.7.0.16 and the world camera didn't work correctly, you can always write to support and this problem will be solved individually.

If some other program will make your life better than Ezca, it is always your choice.
But we always try to solve user problems.
To contact support simply fill out the form at the bottom of the page:
http://ezdok-camera.com/troubleshooting

With best wishes.
Ezdok Software Team.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic