SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA 2.7 for P3DV4.3 talk about...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZCA 2.7 for P3DV4.3 talk about...
    Posted: June-28-2018 at 6:42am
Here you can leave feedback about working of EZCA for P3D V4.3

Hi all !

There is latest 2.7.0.15 for beta test where we fixed "Invalid license" error.
Please download it then test.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2018 at 6:25am
Hi , guys !

In the first message of this thread i give link to latest 2.7.0.15.

Please update your EZCA. 

Report here about working. 

Is the bug "Invalid license" is fixed or not ?

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
cavaricooper View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2018 at 12:20pm
Marniftarr-

I am pleased to report that this appears to have SOLVED my licensing issue.  Also, the usual P3D crash on EZCA exit seems to have been solved as well.

WELL DONE, and thanks!

Carl
Zurijet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zurijet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2018 at 1:12pm
Same here, thanks!
SimonIH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimonIH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2018 at 2:07pm
Alright, so when I press the joystick button to return to virtual cockpit, it apparently turns into a black screen. I can avoid this by not pressing the joystick button, but that is quite annoying obviously.

Any solution on that? :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2018 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by SimonIH SimonIH wrote:

Alright, so when I press the joystick button to return to virtual cockpit, it apparently turns into a black screen. I can avoid this by not pressing the joystick button, but that is quite annoying obviously.

Any solution on that? :)

You made little error. 
Do not use mouse menu for select cameras. After install EZ , the EZ will take control  for switchind cameras. Built in simulator  camera switching  system will Off.
Use "A"  "S"  keys  for switch to Spot camera. Use EZCA hot key to return to VC camera . For this , you should assign hot key or joy button to desired EZCA VC camera.

For example - 
The first EZCA VC camera named "Captain". I assign "1"  HotKey to this camera. 
I use A S key for switch to Spot , then I will press "1' to switch back to "Captain" camera. 
Remember , only with assigned HotKey to EZCA VC camera  you can return to VC mode.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
MelCologne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelCologne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2018 at 4:58pm
Invalid license also resolved for me :-)

And i also found the reason why i was not able to click anything in FSLabs with EZDOK.
I had to move the captains chair a little bit to the back, because my view point was inside the chair Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2018 at 7:23pm
I had to move the captains chair a little bit to the back, because my view point was inside the chair 
===
It very very old bug since FSX.. 
Just for info - the P3D main window ( in all versions include 4.3)  have "FS98MAIN" class name today :-)

some bugs is  copied from FSX
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
vagnerern View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vagnerern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2018 at 10:29am

I have the following problem in configuration tools, see the message:

Cannot criate file “C:Users\VBL\AppData\Roaming\LockheedMartin\Prepar3Dv4\Controls\Standard.XML”.Acesso Negado.

I need help! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2018 at 4:49pm
Hi , Vagnerer , please redirect your question to our tech support via ticket system.
Here is talk about bugs in a beta version (2.7) of EZ. 
Configure tool have old 2.6 version.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
vagnerern View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vagnerern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2018 at 7:04pm
So, but this error gave in the installation of the update of version 2.7 EZ, so I wrote here ....
vagnerern View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vagnerern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2018 at 8:06pm
In the upgrade to version 2.7 I had the following error, see message:

Can not create file "C: Users \ VBL \ AppData \ Roaming \ LockheedMartin \ Prepar3Dv4 \ Controls \ Standard.XML" .Access Denied.

Actually I wanted to know how to install and update correctly, since I had installed version 2.0.2.18, I just installed 2.7 and I was left with this problem, I do not know if I did the right thing.

I need help!
JUAN86270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUAN86270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2018 at 9:26pm
hi need helps  zoom not working v4.3 

HOBBIE AVIATION PASION
gabriellc View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabriellc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2018 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by JUAN86270 JUAN86270 wrote:

hi need helps  zoom not working v4.3 

I have the same problem, I was using the zoom when I closed the simulator after 40 minutes of flight

p3d v4.3
planechaser72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planechaser72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2018 at 1:06am
Having the same issue here, zoom seems to be locked in Aircraft external view.

Virtual cockpit zoom works fine though.
BruceR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BruceR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2018 at 1:20am
Originally posted by planechaser72 planechaser72 wrote:

Having the same issue here, zoom seems to be locked in Aircraft external view.

Virtual cockpit zoom works fine though.

I'm the same as planechaser72

Bruce R
david553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2018 at 1:55am
Same here, external view locked at 0.48 and cant be changed, vc zoom view is working ok
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2018 at 4:28am
Hi!
Thank you all for the information. We study the problem with zoom in external views.
Ezdok Software Team.

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13In_wbmYmUzVdNVBMYUY1Z1lW-3doCd4?usp=sharing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2018 at 1:23pm
Hi , guys ! 
Now we are looking for the problem ZOOM. This can take 2-3 days. It is required to analyze a lot of code. Please be patient.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2018 at 1:31pm
This is 2.7.0.15 EDIT 2  version.

Please test it. It is same 2.7.0.15 but resh.exe is modified. It should fix ZOOM error.
Please tell me about any problem with this buld. 

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Terblanche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terblanche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2018 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by DJJOSE DJJOSE wrote:

Why am I getting this error?
Thanks.

Is this with EZCA 2.7 BUILD 15 ...??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2018 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by DJJOSE DJJOSE wrote:

Why am I getting this error?

Thanks.

Please download latest 2.7.0.15 in the first message of this thread.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
vagnerern View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vagnerern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2018 at 7:06pm
Please, any help with my problem??? 
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2018 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by vagnerern vagnerern wrote:

Please, any help with my problem??? 

Hi!
Vagnerern , please redirect your question to our tech support via ticket system.
(form bottom of page)
Ezdok Software Team.

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13In_wbmYmUzVdNVBMYUY1Z1lW-3doCd4?usp=sharing
JUAN86270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUAN86270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2018 at 10:33am
?
it does not allow me to modify the zoom

helps please..  Llorar
HOBBIE AVIATION PASION

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2018 at 5:19pm
JUAN86270
What build of EZCA you using now ?
2.7.0.15 or  2.7.0.15 edit 2 ?

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
supersym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supersym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2018 at 2:23am
hi ! 
I tried both, but are they only for p3dv4.3 ?
because I get licence error with both in p3dv2, after crashing from p3d...
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2018 at 10:43am
Originally posted by supersym supersym wrote:

hi ! 
I tried both, but are they only for p3dv4.3 ?
because I get licence error with both in p3dv2, after crashing from p3d...

Hi!
For Prepar3D versions older than 4.3 you should use EZCA 2.6.0.32. Versions starting from 2.7 were released for compatibility with P3D4.3. All functionality remains the same as version 2.6.0.32.
Ezdok Software Team.

JUAN86270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUAN86270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2018 at 12:29pm
?
Yes..  2.7.015 Editar 2
HOBBIE AVIATION PASION
jcsemedo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcsemedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2018 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

Please test it. It is same 2.7.0.15 but resh.exe is modified. It should fix ZOOM error.

Hi there. Gentlemen,

I am having the same problem with zoom issue...

Just downloaded this last version...

No way!!!

The problem still here; Zoom blocked in 0,48 I guess.

Thanks,
~
jc
Portugal
jcsemedo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcsemedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2018 at 6:57pm

jcsemedo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcsemedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2018 at 6:59pm
The same zoom problem here; Blocked 0,48% I guess...

Just downloaded this last edit version & tried.

Still blocked!!!!

Thanks,

jc
david553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2018 at 1:58am
Foe me as well, using the latest build, still blocked at a zoom of 0.48 in external view.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2018 at 4:10am
Hello!
We know that the zoom control of the mouse wheel does not work in external views. But you can still change the zoom with the keyboard + / - buttons.
The fix will be available in the next build, but it will take some time.
Ezdok Software Team.

wothanfja16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wothanfja16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2018 at 6:00am
I just got the "Invalid License" error with 2.7.0.15 Edit 1 after a few minutes of flying.

Now I have updated to 2.7.0.15 Edit 2, but have not tested fully - has there been done anything from Edit 1 to Edit 2 that possible would fix the issue ?

Otherwise the bug might still exist !

FinnJ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2018 at 6:51am
wothanfja16
Is this happen for all aircrafts ?

If yes  - please reinstall license. 

Procedure of reinstall:

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wothanfja16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2018 at 6:58am

wothanfja16
Is this happen for all aircrafts ?

If yes  - please reinstall license. 

Procedure of reinstall:

I only saw this in the A3A Texan-6, restarted P3D and flew again in the T-6 for 15 mins without further issues.

So I will wait and see if it happens again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2018 at 10:41am
wothanfja16
Do you have reinstalled license now ?

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
elmanav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmanav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2018 at 11:39am
Good day.
I update P3D to v4.3 and Ezdok. I have problem with World cameras. I create a new camera, point the anchor point, turn the head, zoom. I save this camera. But the by camera save only the zoom. I return where I was at the beginning of the creation of a new world camera. Cry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wothanfja16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2018 at 2:00pm

wothanfja16
Do you have reinstalled license now ?

No I will wait and see if the error pops up again.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic