SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA 2.6 talk about.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2018 at 1:43am
Originally posted by Moscue26 Moscue26 wrote:

I wrote an email re this issue on the EZDOK website BEFORE I found this Forum thread, SORRY!

Just ran updater 2.6.0.27 for FS P3D v3.4.18.19475 using WIN 10 64bit

Flew my first flight and I tried to edit one camera position however when I click the #2, my Flight Sim window closes along with the EZDOK window and I can't see to edit. 
I checked my EZDOK "keys and buttons" and #2 is indicated as the editing key.

I have tried this with EZDOK window both open or closed and on more than one aircraft. Same result 

Mike

Hi Mike!
Your description of the problem (minimize the windows of the Ezca and simulator with pressing Num2), it seems that the simulator is opened in windowed mode. Try to switch to Full screen when you edit a camera.

Another view option in the application settings:

Nick B.
Ezdok Software
brynmwr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brynmwr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2018 at 4:18am
With smooth transitions turned off, the zoom for the view in VC is not respected when switching views.  The previous zoom is maintained and the correct zoom is not set. Bryn.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2018 at 8:59am
Originally posted by brynmwr brynmwr wrote:

With smooth transitions turned off, the zoom for the view in VC is not respected when switching views.  The previous zoom is maintained and the correct zoom is not set. Bryn.

What version do you have EZCA installed? Tomorrow I'll be able to check this issue with the latest version of EZCA 2.6.0.27(28)
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
brynmwr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brynmwr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2018 at 12:10pm
I'm not in the sim, but the product version in the properties of the exe is 2.6.0.27, and I run it in P3Dv4.1.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2018 at 5:06am

I'm not in the sim, but the product version in the properties of the exe is 2.6.0.27, and I run it in P3Dv4.1.

Yesterday I checked the camera switching with the mode disabled "Smooth transition" for PMDG737 and CS737. Switched cameras zoom the right, such as it was configured. Perhaps you have a problem with the camera-set. Try creating a new camera, set it on zoom and check with the new camera. Another question - does the switching with smooth zoom and turn on mode "Smooth transition"?
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
brynmwr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brynmwr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2018 at 6:15am
Try zooming in on one view, and then switch to another vc camera. The zoom for the new camera is not adopted.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2018 at 6:18am

Try zooming in on one view, and then switch to another vc camera. The zoom for the new camera is not adopted.

You agree to change the zoom by double tapping Num2?
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2018 at 6:22am
If you can not get the correct switch cameras with different zoom, email support (form at the bottom of the page):
http://www.ezdok-camera.com/troubleshooting
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
brynmwr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brynmwr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2018 at 12:50pm
I do not change the zoom by double tapping Num2. I zoom in and out of the current view pressing + or -.

If I zoom in using + and then switch to another view in the virtual cockpit with smooth transitions turned off, the zoom for the new view is not respected.

Bryn.
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2018 at 6:34pm
Hi all !
The 2.6.0.28 build is available for betatest.

More info and dowload link here:

1. "Resh.exe initialisation error" is fixed.
2. "Treated oil" surfaces  problem is fixed.

Please check this build attentively , then report here about any bugs. 

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Xiropillo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xiropillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2018 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

Hi all !
The 2.6.0.28 build is available for betatest.

More info and dowload link here:

1. "Resh.exe initialisation error" is fixed.
2. "Treated oil" surfaces  problem is fixed.

Please check this build attentively , then report here about any bugs. 

Thanks very much! Is this build also compatible with brand new P3D 4.2?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 1:09am
Hi All!
Today we have started a new version of Prepar3D 4.2. At the moment, possible problems with EZCA, we haven't tested it with the version P3D4.2.

We already know that problems with P3D4.2 exist at ActiveSky, FSL A320, F1 GTN 750/650, and others. Worth the wait with the transition to P3D4.2.
About EZCA and P3D4.2 full compatibility we'll let you know when it's ready.

P.S. If you have already updated to version P3D4.2 can try, turn-off Effect Processor to make the front wheel turn.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 3:55am
Hi all !
There is new version of EZCA which compatible with P3D 4.2
Update is free.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
simperfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simperfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2018 at 3:09pm

Has ezdok v 2.6.0.29 been tested for turbulence being shown in the effects GUI in v4 using

P3d custom weather.
and
is it compatible with active sky AsP4 for v4.2. If used Over a server/client setup

My Initial testing is not showing any change in the values used within P3d weather options
or
Active sky for v4 (ASP4 on client Pc ) when I deliberately setup custom weather with light and moderate turbulence

When the ezdok general setting for as16 is On - - active sky does connect to ezdok (the metal data provided by the sim is disabled Correctly
Kevin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2018 at 4:05am
I'm waiting for the official update AS16 for P3D V4.2
If there was a release, then I will support it. Now .29 build was not tested with As16.
I will deal with this issue in a few days.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
simperfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simperfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2018 at 7:15am
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

I'm waiting for the official update AS16 for P3D V4.2
If there was a release, then I will support it. Now .29 build was not tested with As16.
I will deal with this issue in a few days.

Thanks for the info

Quote Hifi simulations have the latest version as an Open Beta 6620. **

** OPEN BETA software (listed with an asterisk and named OPEN BETA, if currently available, optionally) is provided as a convenience and a means to test an update before it is ready for general release. BETA software can and usually will contain bugs and other issues. Use at your own risk.

As always I am happy waiting on an ezdok update, I just didn’t want to waste time testing when it is not updated yet
Kevin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic