SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eyepoint View

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klifpollard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eyepoint View
    Posted: December-09-2019 at 11:38am
After installing EZDOK 2, the joystick and keyboard mapping to eyepoint view move up, and down only jitter when I try to use them.
If I global disable EZDOK, they keys and buttons work fine.
I do not find any key or button mapping conflict in EZDOK.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2019 at 1:28am
Originally posted by klifpollard klifpollard wrote:

After installing EZDOK 2, the joystick and keyboard mapping to eyepoint view move up, and down only jitter when I try to use them.
If I global disable EZDOK, they keys and buttons work fine.
I do not find any key or button mapping conflict in EZDOK.

It looks like a conflict control assigments. You need to remove the assigned arrow buttons and joystick hat switch in the P3D/FSX Controls assignments.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
klifpollard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klifpollard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2019 at 8:39pm
And then how do I map the buttons in ez dok?
If i remove the mapping from within fsx, the button does nothing.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2019 at 12:36am

And then how do I map the buttons in ez dok?
If i remove the mapping from within fsx, the button does nothing.

All buttons to move the point of view are assigned from within the EZCA. For example, to raise the point of view - the PageUp button.

Window-EZCA View system:

Nick B.
Ezdok Software
klifpollard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klifpollard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2019 at 5:44pm
It is my understanding that these EZCA views keys only function in editing mode, not during flight.
With eddok 1, I used those keys to move the eyepoint when edit mode was enabled, and then the buttons on the yoke to move the view up and down if needed while in flight.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2019 at 1:03am

It is my understanding that these EZCA views keys only function in editing mode, not during flight.
With eddok 1, I used those keys to move the eyepoint when edit mode was enabled, and then the buttons on the yoke to move the view up and down if needed while in flight.

All these buttons for move the point of view work not only in edit mode, but also during the flight. But for the camera, the "WALK AROUND" mode in the main UI must be enabled.
If this mode is not enabled for the camera, these buttons will still work, but only when the mouse wheel is pressed and hold.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic